What are good games on Steam to buy during the Winter Sale?

What are good games on Steam to buy during the Winter Sale?

Gta4

>Buying games

>Buying games for PC

PCtards are really this stupid.

What did he mean by this?

some people like to support developers, some games can't be pirated. and also, what about console is better? you can't pirate shit easily at all lol

>Supporting the developers by paying as little as possible

lol okay

>Supporting developers by pirating instead
?

I ain't the one claiming I want to support developers, faggot.

>
>
>>Supporting the developers by paying as little as possible
>
>lol okay
I mean your still buying the game

Buy this

>buying games

for what purpose

How's the God Eater 2 PC port? It's 60% off right now.

If you give a shit about support why are you looking to pay as little as possible then?

Rebel Galaxy

>publishers choose to lower price to clear keys and reach more than their target audience
>no prior interest in the game, now interest because it's cheap
>will buy it and if it's good I'll buy the next one at full price, making me a loyal customer

bump

So you don't really care because it's supporting the developer, it's because it's cheap.

>if it's good I'll buy the next one at full price

Yeah just like I buy the game at full price if I pirate it and end up enjoying it :^)

I never knew the game existed in the first place, I found out thanks to the deals, now i'm hooked and i'll support them from now on.

Most games I like are Denuvo and have 50gb+ file size, so don't pull the pirate card on me.

>
>
>If you give a shit about support why are you looking to pay as little as possible then?
Like i said, you're still paying, which means your still supporting, honestly would you rather buy a 60$ game, or wait like a week or two for a sale? Don't say you would get it for 60$, cause you wouldn't

Tl;dr its still support and why pay extra when you can get it for less

I wouldn't get it at $60 because I'd just pirate, so that's a pretty dumb comparison.

And the point is that you don't give a fuck about supporting if you're just looking for deals.

Distance.

I can't believe pirates try to shame people for buying games, like that's how a industry works.

If none one paid for games then devs would not make them and then there would be nothing for pirates to pirate.

Any other industry this would not be hard to understand, like if a store gets no customers, it closes.

I dont get a game for support lmao, i get it for fun, thats why im looking for deals, what im saying is its still support sale or no sale