Afterbirth vs Antibirth

Comments? Thoughts?

fuck afterbirth

afterbirth was mediocre but it's not all bad, and i personally am waiting for afterbirth+ so i can fuse both together into one
i haven't played antibirth yet because i dislike the devil deal nerf and i don't want to go without all the quality of life stuff that afterbirth added (mostly item synergies)

>Comments? Thoughts?
>not "Comments? Afterthoughts?"
Wasted chance

From all reports, antibirth shits on afterbirth
I can't get it working, though.

No greed mode, but the rest absolutely trashes afterbirth.

stop trying to get me to re-buy your game edmund jesus

uninstall afterbirth

I dislike antibirth only because you can't get a 2 heart devil room trade with 1 heart remaining

that being said i hope that i can have antibirth plus rebirth+ when it releases as i enjoy the new content and want them all together in a big bundle

"Buy"

i don't know what all the fuss is about I recently got boi:afb combo and have played it enough to beat mom's a herta few time, fought the devil 3 times, kill him 2 times and fought angel isaac one and lost

it seems pretty fun, don't know why it people make out the antibirth is so great, like afterbirth sucks? iunno

it is more about what Potential there always was for BoI and how Ed is wasting it.

Only played the original, should I get Rebirt+Afterbirth or what? Also, what makes it better than the original

The fact that Antibirth had to be made in the first place shows exactly how bad afterbirth was

at least he's unfucking that potential with rebirt+ and the official modding tools, and officially supporting antibirth with early modding tools

Rebirth is better than the original than every way, except arguably music and art style.

Install the Antibirth mod and play that. Don't get Afterbirth yet; wait until Afterbirth+ comes out since its mod support can hopefully fix Afterbirth's flaws.

what said + you can get a mod for the old music.

see this is what I mean when I posted what flaws? why do people make out that afb is so shit?

Am Sceptical about that to be honest.
Just because he adds some community stuff doesn't mean he actually gives a fuck about how much better the game could be.

>You can get steam cheevos for Rebirth while playing Antibirth

>100% rebirth anyway

afterbirth compatibility when

Roguelikes aren't real games. They are lazy as fuck and should stigmatized for cheapening game design.

Good thing that BoI isn't roguelike then.