Hitman is GOTY. This is not debatable. Don't bother arguing. I've already made up my mind and my mind is what matters

Hitman is GOTY. This is not debatable. Don't bother arguing. I've already made up my mind and my mind is what matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/xsteambeamx/status/811043087057297412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitman deserves better than Brad's "arguments" for why it should win.

I'd be fine with either Hitman or Doom but I know Brad is going to be insufferable about it so I'd rather Doom.

I WON'T LET YOU HAVE THIS ONE!

I can't believe mods deleted a 425 post long thread while it was extremely active. Open the catalog and you'll find 20 more threads that aren't even about video games or video game discussion.

Merry Fuckin' Christmas, Mods.

Jeff likes hitman

Reminder that this chick is your next crewmember

Someone asked about Jeff's wife, for some reason that's a trigger.

He probably likes Doom more, though. Because his taste is shit

Maybe the mods don't like people mentioning her nudes or how she left her last husband for Jeff?

You have it mixed up. The timeline is:
>She's married
>Cheats on hubby
>Gets divorced
>Posts nudes for Topless Tuesday on tumblr
>Meets Jeff and gets married within two years

That last thread was comfy. Merry Christmas.

Seriously did Square pay them for coverage?

They played Hitman like 50 times on UPF in addition to all their other hitman content

fuck off hitman

I agree OP, Hitman (TM) is outstanding.

Jeff had a photo of her wife and it looked nothing like that tumblr fatty people were memeing about. I have a hard time believing these memes desu.

No nudes were posted and there was no call to action to raid. Mods policing thoughtcrimes now.

To be fair, it legitimately is the GOTY.

Hitman content has been pretty fun despite Brad.

Some mod just deleted a pair of other eceleb/youtuber threads. Guess they're out for blood tonight.

Hitman™ is terrific, truly deserving of praise

This but unironically

It's because of the episodic nature of the game plus some of the devs visited them once or twice to show it off.

i bought it hoping it will be good but its shit, i wongt buy next game from them

Hey Square.

Hitman is how I wish MGSV had been handled honestly, it's been a solid format.

Despite the painfully rocky start, Hitman is definitely my person GOTY and is more than worthy of winning actual GOTY, but we all know Overwatch will win.

Why are they so bad at Hitman despite doing so many videos and having IO visit?

>THROW THE PROXIMITY MINE BRAD

Because they never actually play the game off camera and have no knowledge of how the mechanics work. Brad claims he finally knows how to play the game now, but I have my doubts.

If the dude who leaked that is still here then please leak one of the other guy's GOTY lists

All Denuvo games are heavily shilled here. Never trust anybody who praises a game they paid for. Either a paid shill or mind cucked at the very least.

>episodic dlc laden game is GOTY
kek

IDK I think DOOM is going to be the Witcher 3 of this year.

I don't know which Eceleb this thread is about but he's right, Hitman is GOTY

Odds on her being better than Austin, Patrick, Alex or Dan?

This. Always online should disqualify it right off the bat.

They've hardly even talked about overwatch at all. In fact the only one thats put any sort of time into it is Alex IIRC.

Extremely high

Doom gets boring after 4 hours. TW3 is still excellent after 80 h.

10) Dishonored 2
9) Quadrilateral Cowboy
8) Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
7) Stardew Valley
6) Inside
5) The Last Guardian
4) Titanfall 2
3) Doom
2) Overwatch
1) Hitman

Not saying who it is though.

Everything about the new hitman pisses me off, but It is a pretty fucking good hitman game overall. They knew they were going to make a good game FINALLY, so they milked it for all they could the cunts.

That really wouldn't be difficult.

It's really good, back to what makes Hitman great but keeping some of the rare satisfying stuff Absolution offered.
Despite spending hours on some levels it did feel very short story-wise and I didn't like the episode bullshit though.

Got it on sale and it felt a real gem in a shitty year of games.

All those elusive targets have a time limit or will i be able to play it in a finished version ?

Roastie incompetence knows no bounds. Even the worst most pathetic man on the planet is less despicable than a creature who goes through their entire life coasting on their vagina without any need to develop a personality.

Square Enix is just milking every game they can. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is shit and it was milked just as badly.

>Last Guardian
That mess of a game got #5?

Who's taste is that shit?

Nigga nobody cares about Sup Forums. This website is on its dying breath.

What's her name?

Alex maybe? I cannot see anyone else putting Overwatch that high.

>Nigga nobody cares about Sup Forums
That's exactly what a shill would say.

Quadrilateral Cowboy is fucking trash, did anyone at GB really like that piece of shit?

Maybe play the game faggot

It's funny how disconnected Sup Forums's opinion is on PS4 exclusives compared to everyone else.

TLG was a good game that is widely hailed as great and yet on here people who haven't played it are convinced everyone thinks it's shit and that it flopped critically.

Same for Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, etc.

DUDE IM A WOMAN AND I LIKE VIDEO AND HAVE TATS AND SMELL LIKE A HOOKER LMAO

You can't even prove to me that you have a mind

Everything he said was accurate. So fuck off shill.

It's combat wears off even faster than doom, and its writing is lol

>turns out to be more incompetent than dan
>nobody criticizes her because she's a woman

It's been a great year for games though????? Did we already forget 2014/2015???

She's apparently a fully fledged member of the mustardrace with the rig to show for it so I'd say pretty high
mobile.twitter.com/xsteambeamx/status/811043087057297412

I will when there's a complete version and it's sub $20. I don't support this piecemeal bullshit.

Go back to where you came from then. Because TLG and Uncharted 4 are abysmal gutterturds. Ratchet is playable but there's no reason to play it over the original.

I wasn't being ironic, it's a really amazing game. We have to call it Hitman TM to specify which Hitman game we're talking about.

so was dan and we all know how that turned out

>Go back to where you came from then.
But that's here, user.
>Because TLG and Uncharted 4 are abysmal gutterturds. Ratchet is playable but there's no reason to play it over the original.
lol

If they hire a woman then I'm flying over to SF and murdering every single person in that office.

So, her name is Rim?

I'd love to see you say that to your mother.

It was $15 twice in the last month. Sorry you're a slow faggot.

>But that's here, user.
Just because you're on Sup Forums doesn't mean you are ideologically Sup Forums compatible. You should support the execution of every single individual involved in the product of something so cancerous as an Uncharted game if you have even a shred of authenticity about the medium.

She can be incompetent as she wants. If she doesn't talk about taco bell and wrestling all the time while acting like a retard on purpose to get attention, she will be a good enough replacement.

Hokkaido best level.

Am I the only one autistic enough to try and kill everyone except the targets and see how they act with nobody else around?

>nearly 2017
>being a boogeymanfag
>not growing a dick

I understand you pain. I feel like mary kish and mike matei's gf are the only competent women in gaming who aren't all DUDE IM A WOMAN AND PLAY GAMES STEP BACK BOYS

I dunno. The Uncharted series has always bored me to tears but that I don't have any strong feelings about it. It's just a generic linear third person shooter.

I've seen it used as a shorthand for a few First Nation names so I guess she's got some native blood in her then.

Maybe if Sup Forums let shills on here it wouldn't be on it's last breath LOL

So what is the actual timeline of Hitman games? This seems to be right after his training? But Contracts is him escaping his training facility?

>It's just a generic linear third person shooter.
And that was killed video games. Games like uncharted are the biggest threats of all and with the addition of SJW cuckoldry in the fourth game they've reached an all time low.

>Jeff and Dan crying so hard last year they somehow convinced everyone Super Mario Maker was GOTY

I'm still upset.

Nah. I've been here longer than you have and still remember when we all jacked off over how great U2 was, you're just a nu-Sup Forums bitchbaby upset that games you don't like exist.

>I feel like mary kish and mike matei's gf are the only competent women in gaming who aren't all DUDE IM A WOMAN AND PLAY GAMES STEP BACK BOYS
You're blinded by their dick. They deserve to die every bit as much of rest of the roastie horde.

I was thankful. The alternative was an abortion like MGSV winning.

The prologue takes place right as he joins the ICA, the rest of the game (Paris onward) takes place after Absolution.

You're in a thread about e-celebs but I'm gonna answer to you honestly anyways
He escapes the asylum at the end of the first mission of Codename 47. The majority of TM happens after all the other games, it just has two prologue tutorial missions that happened between the first mission of C47 and the second.

He can't afford it even though it's currently 50% off. What do you expect?

thx faams

I'm still upset about Brad and Skyrim and it's been 5 years.

You could have been here for 20 years and still be a reddit sensibility ideological enemy on the inside. Only cancerous cuckolds had anything positive to say about uncharted 2. I wouldn't hesitate to slit the throat of anybody who enjoyed a single one of those games.

NOT AUTHENTIC Sup Forums. FUCK OFF CASUALIZATION ENABLING KEKOLD.

you are memes.

you are reddit

you are cum eating cuckold

you are casualization

Hitman 1 training > 2016 prologue > Hitman 1 > Hitman 2 > Blood Money til "Curtains Down" > Contracts (dreams about past missions) > rest of Blood Money > Absolution > 2016

Found the redditor

A shame there isn't some way to only play one part of the game without having cumdump the whole price. Oh well.

I loved MGSV, butt it never deserved to win GOTY in the state it was in.

Super Mario Maker was a complete product that did what it set out to do and in some ways went above and beyond, I haven't played SMM but with everything I've seen I really can't argue with that sentiment.

Dear god I want to fuck the everliving shit out of her. Why do I have a thing for short,brown skinned, chubby latina looking girls.

The measure of how non-reddit you are is how little hesitation you would have to push the button that would make every reddit enabling individual on this planet drop dead.

I'd have pushed the button before the keeper had even finished telling me what it did.

Think I might do a massive playthrough of all the games Tbh

Doom will win

Shitman will get second place at best

I'm actually curious how the old ones hold up. I never played the first.