Both are $30, which one should I get Sup Forums?

Both are $30, which one should I get Sup Forums?

Not Gay vs. Gay

You decide

Rainbow six siege

Titanfall

>go fast and shoot pilots and mooks then call down a robot and go slow and shoot other robots. also play a campaign

or

>go slow and shoot brightly colored foes while using situational abilities and Q to win.

This

I wiuldcsay TF2 if it was more active on PC because it has the cutest mech waifus.

the first is better but DOA, and the second is filled with braindead toxic MOBA rejects and has no content

Titanfall 2's singleplayer is GOTY but the multiplayer will be dead in a few weeks, if it's not already. Overwatch multiplayer is thriving.

TF2 is a shinning example of how bad mechanics can overshadow good ideas.

>You can run at sanic speed on walls
All walls are composed of 3 lanes. If you run on a wall you are wearing a sign that says plz kill me
>You can pilot giant mechs!
3/6 mechs are trash and are paper thin. You have your choice between a Gatling Gun sniper or a lock on rocket. Going back to the 3 lane system when you encounter a mech on foot it just has to throw a punch
>Power up ability's that change the game.
You can chose between A auto turret and a battery. The Auto turret is GOAT because again 3 lanes. Place it in one lane and make a death funnel.

Just get BF1. I was surprised by how good it was. Most of the conquest maps suck so there is only 4 good maps out of 12 or so shit maps.

overwatch is a well executed fps moba that is very fun at a casual level and frustrating albeit somewhat rewarding at higher ranks

titan fall is call of duty except players are now annoying flying insects and you swat them down with your gun unless they shoot you first

This so much. I was EXACTLY in the same place as OP a few days ago, and decided to go with Siege instead

Do not regret it one bit, amazing game.

>Overwatch multiplayer is thriving

Hi shill.

yves please go

Ones only problem is its TTK is COD tier and has rifles with like no recoil. Otherwise is a fine game

The other is a casual esports shilling fuck fest with extremely shallow gameplay that is slow as shit.

Shooters are not fun when they're super slow. Its like the one genre that benefits from speed.

You forget
>play for fun but lose 95% of your games because faggots only play the broken meta

Considering this but it's 77 dollars for the whole game.

What the fuck.

>Shooters are not fun when they're super slow. Its like the one genre that benefits from speed

Yeah fuck tactical shooters, right?
This "fast means good" meme needs to die.

Siege is fun but its gunplay is super shit
>One stray shot to the head from a dude spraying instantly kills you
>If someone has a shitty internet connection its like a fucking blessing from the gods is protecting them
>If you dare play it on consoles the netplay is still really ass

If you lose more than half the games you're in it's you who's bad, not your team

Nah, the season pass is literally just in-game unlocks.
All the maps are available to everyone always, and all the unlocks are acheivable by grinding. It's not even f2p levels of grind, you can get all the operators within a couple days of playing.
Just get the base game.

>Tactical shooters
>Tactical

That is the meme that has to die. Tactical shooters basically just equal out to slow as shit , class based and you die in a few seconds at best and usually die in a moment at worst which is the average.

Show me the "tactics" that go beyond basic team communication and doing you best to avoid being shot twice and dying bother of which exist in faster shooters and because they're faster have more and require you to communicate at higher levels.

I bet you love that instant gratification you get for beating super shitters.

>It's not even f2p levels of grind, you can get all the operators within a couple days of playing.
This is a lie

Oh so they were just trying to scam me. I can handle that. Tricking suckers into paying an extra 50 bucks probably means they can be more generous with the unlock shit in game, even if I fucking hate unlock systems.

Neither, play Dirty Bomb, it's free. Spend the 30 bucks on a nice gift for a girl.

Those are only cons if you're playing it like fucking CoD.
The gunplay is supposed to be lethal.

>Overwatch
>$30
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Have fun wasting $1000 for random Cash Shop crap

>inb4 Blizzard employee gets triggered

Tactical shooters have good map design and quick TTKs so quick peaking and shooting 1-3 rounds can make or break you. Older more arcadet "tactical" shooters like Rogue Spear had godjesus sonic strafing that shat on everything in OW.

>spending money on shit you can get for free

I've played with OW players in both DB abd Siege and both times they couldn't get a kill until a level 1 joined.

This is the same argument retards used on Team fortress 2

>LMAO SPENDING MONEY ON HATS AND WEAPONS

You can get that shit for free just by playing

If I could show you they wouldn't be tactics but strategies, you dumb fuck.
It's all about how you adapt with your team during a match, instead of just lone-wolfing it and hoping for the best.
You try not having any tactical coordination in a high-level match of Arma, Squad or even R6S and tell me if it's all just a meme, faggot.

Well, if you mean speed during actual exchanges then I agree with you.

lmao

dont do this

At least blizzard keeps hackers and shit to a manageable level, before I stopped playing DB 2 months ago felt like you simply could not find a server without an aimbotter some days.
Doesn't help that the majority of pubbers can't fucking hit f1 to kick obvious hackers.

PC?

Overwatch.

Titanfall is a surprisingly solid game, but it's player numbers started low and have diminished pretty quickly.

A lot of players people call hackers in DB are just good at aiming. There are hackers, but I see them maybe once a month or every other month.

Don't believe the waifufag

the one which isn't dead and Sup Forums hates because of it's popularity

i've played siege for almost a year now, and if you don't have it I'd 100% recommend it. That being said, I did just order overwatch on console for $25 a few days ago from amazon after playing it with a friend for a few hours, and it was bretty fun

>Gundam wannabe vs feminist paradise

Tough choice.

>Hi shill.

How is facts shilling?

You gonna call people a Trump shill because they state the simple fact he won the Presidency?

but ow multiplayer is not growing

it literally is, they just added a pile of new content and there's more coming

but not many new players
overwatch to hearstone, warcreaft and HotS difference attracted casuals that are leaving like they do to any other game, they will check sometimes when it updates but not constantly play it. It will last longer anyway

>but not many new players
Source?

Titanfall 2. Overwatch is fun in bursts, but the meta shifts will inevitably turn you into a shitter as you try to keep up with how they've fucked up your preferred hero this patch, and Overwatch's community is now so thoroughly embedded that a new player is going to have a hell of a time trying to secure even minor victories.

just speculation
the game is following the usual AAA title popularity instead to the linear one (es LoL), free trials and sales are never a good sign, specially from blizzard, also i got matched with the same people over and over,

So you're denying his statement and claiming yours as factual despite it just being speculatuon?

Can titanfall 2 be played without the origin client? I want this game but i fucking hate origin with a fiery passion.

>Christmas
>no new players

Are you actually retarded

>Dead game vs Game filled with retards

Get BF1 or Rainbow Six instead.

Sure, just play it on Console.

>If you run on a wall you are wearing a sign that says plz kill me
This is why you instead chain slidehops with your bunnyhops to really open up fast movement, scrub.

Do you want a dead CoD clone, or GOTY?

TF2 > Siege >>>>>>>>> Overwatch

Titanfall is the better game, but will be dead within 6 months unless something drastic happens

Neither, they're both online-only garbage

Overwatch, TF2 is dead.

Is this a real card? I heard they were doing a literal fucking Meme Holiday so I don't know if this card is part of that.

No

Overwatch!

It's super fun with a diverse and varied cast of "heroes" to play as and the teamwork in the game makes it such an addicting experience.

Titanfall 1 was fun, I haven't played 2 yet but it's a run of the mill fps cod style game. Overwatch is refreshing after a long day of mw2, that's for sure

Overwatch easily

That's a dangerous mindset for trying out new games bro

Titanfall

Is it one of those games where voice chat is essential?

Don't get that walking simulator

Get titanfall 2
>campaign is fuggin tiddies
>multiplayer is tiddies
its tits

Titanfall 2.
>Overwatch
Have fun hitting your head on the skill ceiling.

But you didn't post a single fact?

Yeah, maybe, but it doesn't make it any less true. Overwatch is running the esports angle pretty hard, and it extends beyond ranked play into arcade, which is where most players will cut their teeth. Frankly, it sucks all the joy out of play, and running an extremely smart game only to have your team bail on the objective due to poor planning or simple incompetence regularly is extremely frustrating. Just had a match tonight where I popped Zen's ult and my entire team ran in 3 different directions, only one of which was heading towards the objective, but then the increased bounce from Junkrat's grenade sent him flying off the map. Just constant shit like that, where I end up winning maybe one match every three hours of play, and it's just killed any enthusiasm I had for the actual game. Jerk off to the fanart and leave the actual game alone.

Even as a guy who is constantly playing overwatch and loves it to pieces Titanfall 2. Support original ideas in FPS.

>Overwatch is running the esports angle pretty hard
Only because Blizzard has been forcing the fuck out of it nonstop because of HotS failing.

Unsurprising, given that it was way late to the MOBA party, and it seems like DOTA 2 has edged out LoL as the big competitive MOBA folks care about. Generally speaking, there can only be one competitive title per genre that's the big thing everyone in that scene plays, so I don't know what made them think they'd be able to topple an established property like that. Overwatch has the benefit of being a flashy, mass-appeal class-based shooter, which is already a pretty thin genre.

Too bad it's literally just a first person moba

It's an objective-based shooter. I spent maybe 3 hours with DOTA 2 before I decided it wasn't for me, but I really don't see the link. It's closer to TF2 than anything else.