Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled.

Was this worth $50 or even the original $30?

haagaggaahahaha
hahahahahha
jajajajajajajajaja

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA

no

If it were free it still wouldn't be worth it.
>tfw bought it day 1 + season pass

can you imagine spending cash money on this shit

>Was this worth the original $30?
absolutely not

Fallout 4 was shit
Automatron had potential but was far too short for its own good
The three workshops are shit
Never got to play Far Harbor and Nuka-World because the last time I played the game it fucked up my computer

>dust has settled

We are getting one more main DLC right? Far harbor was the first. I would not call that dust settled.

They didn't even care.
Why release 2 1/2 story expacs and call it a day
oh because your fanbase eats it up

Even the mods have sucked so far

game sucked balls

It's been confirmed that Nuka World was the final DLC.

I'd say not. Slash the price on Far Harbor and Nuka World, and the pure settlement crafting DLC wasn't worth a single cent and should have been included in the base game, or as free updates.

It was Nuka world which came out months ago. Unless they is another "season" game is "done"

Nah they said they were done after Nuka World

>2 new zones
>new voice acting
>added weapons
>new legendaries
>new enemies
>The sims vault life DLC

yeah it was worth the $29.99

If this is true, why is it still possible to buy the season pass on Steam independent of the other DLC? You'd think they'd remove it after everything came out.

Bethesda doesn't care. They already have people's money.

sure, and don't forgot to buy Nuka World !

It's just the bundle now technically so you save a pointless amount of money while getting all the DLC at once.

>it fucked my computer

Explain. Like did it actually mess something up?

Season Pass include new weapons,armors,zones,creatures and settlement building , buy it !

It fucked something up in my computer cuaisng me to keep getting bluescreens weather I played the game or not

I was able to restore my computer to a point where everything was working correctly and haven't had the problem again since.

This shit wasn't worth 30

>not waiting for a complete edition with patches to go on sale
Fuck man I have so many games to play in the mean time why would I waste my time or money on unfinished shit

Far Harbor was good. Automotron was really good but too short. Haven't tried Nuka-World yet and haven't even touched the three workshop DLCs.

Honestly, I'm kinda pissed that half of the DLCs were workshop stuff

no, if you like the game just buy far harbor the other dlc are shit

just write bullshit, fucking faggot!

Automatron was the good one.

Fallout will never be worth any amount of money

F4 was worth $10 in its entirety.

I thought Far Harbor was good until I realized the fog was a just a whisp effect here and there. I saw more ghouls and super mutants than the new enemies and that pissed me off because I hate fighting the muties.

Did they up the price because they decided to add one more DLC? Which probably was one of those shitty workshop DLCs.

I play some FO4 but it's hard to not get bored and I'm glad I pirated it.

>spending money on Bethesda gaem

No, it definitely wasn't. Luckily I got the game with the Season Pass for 55 bucks from GMG. Really hoping somebody will someday make "Fallout 4 Actual RPG Edition" with some of the shit from New Vegas that made the minute to minute gameplay tolerable.