Tfw no bf

>tfw no bf

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/998543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just lose some weight.

Or don't, you should know as well as anyone that the only thing preventing a woman from getting laid is her standards.

Oh and if you're male, fuck off faggot.

Nice try faggot

LGBQT is on the other side.

How do you even keep making this thread every day?
Also
>5050

if you have a vagina, what's the problem.

if you're gay, just give up on life

Hola

Maybe you're not gay enough.

You made this thread yesterday faggot just neck yourself already.

Hi fag
Also reported, this isn't videogames

Get coal, Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/998543

If you're a girl and can't find a guy, then you must really have problems. There's guys out there desperate enough for any girl that talks to them. The reverse, not so much.

Funnily enough I've always found that not expecting a significant other will more often then not find you one.

You're not so wrapped up in the thought that you NEED somebody else ( You really don't ) so you act more like yourself. Whether that be a good thing or a bad thing at least you're acting like yourself and not somebody thirsty for a relationship.

That's how it's worked for me twice in a row though, maybe I'm just a lucky cunt.

Well, tell us about yourself, especially if you're a guy. Cool gays are hard to come by so tell us what makes you different from the others.

fuck off jojo normalfag

that is kinda gay

Sorry I read one of the most iconic mangas ever.

>The reverse, not so much.

It happens if you're an unshaven foul hambeast with nappy or otherwise negro hair.

Let this thread be a reminder of how far Sup Forums has fallen.

TFWNOSEASON2

CANADA
A
N
A
D
A

Don't despair. You'll find someone eventually. Just keep hope alive.

I believe in you user.

Go back to trash, that is your home now

Probably explains why I've had three girlfriends then. Since I'm at least clean and socially aware.