twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Scottish

She's Irish you uncultured retard

>year 2280-something
>200+ years after nuclear apocalypse
>some random american still has a scottish accent
really makes you go hmmm

her accent is scottish

THEY BOTH SOUND THE SAME BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRIES ARE NEAR EACH OTHER, ASSHOLES.

GEE WONDER WHY IT'S SUCH A COMMON MISTAKE

Filthy druggie.
>I wanna get clean
>Okay, we'll take you to a Wasteland doctor and he'll fix you right up
>That won't work, I need you to go with me into this experimental vault and plug me into some prewar machine that gets rid of all toxins
>That's fucking retarded, bye.

Protip shithead developers, if you can fix a problem an NPC has with an item in your inventory or just taking them to another person like 300 feet away, DON'T HAVE IT AS THE CRUX OF THEIR CHARACTER'S TROUBLE.

who gives a fuck having him?

>Cum dumpster
>Drug addict
>"perfect"

even her voice actress is Scottish

she was my favorite actually

can't even remember another girl desu
fuckin fo4

Dance > Curie > Longfellow > Dogmeat > Nick > Deacon > X6 > Hancock > Codsworth > Preston > Piper > Cait > Gage > Ada > Maccready >>>> shit >>>> Strong

>Will suck off a whole room of raiders for a hit or Jet
>perfect

No.

>Not perfect

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffig

>looks like Femshep
>mod it
>now looks like weeb shit

Put her farming tatos, that's what she's good for.

This, they might as well be the same. Spudniggers need to get over themselves

All the female facial "fix" mods are shit
Prove me wrong

what the fuck is wrong with femshep?

All that make up can't hide the missing chromosomes.
Seriously they had decent concept art and fucked up royally.

>ywn have autismo femshep as your gf

replace the shitty animu skin mode he used with your favorite and you got it.

forgot link
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8253/?

They're both cultures of ugly drunkards, who cares

her actress is scottish but she's clearly putting on an irish accent in the shitty game, you morons.

Fallout 4 was a game i really wanted to enjoy despite everything and modded it to hell, but despite that it still fell far short of NV and even FO3

You can just feel, when you play it, how half assed every thing is from top to bottom

Like they did the bare minimum of work on every aspect of the story, choices, gameplay, systems and design and then went back to adding more shit to the promising but ultimately clunky and pointless settlement system

This design philosophy even carries over to their DLC, 90% of which is more shit for settlements and building, and almost no new locations or items or weapons or stories. Beyond Far Harbour almost nothing substantial was added to the game post release despite them raising the price of their season pass to almost the price of a full game shortly after release.

Hancock>Danse>Nick>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the other forgettable shitters.

>>tight lean muscular body
Don't you mean "same body as every other woman in the game because bethesda a shit?"

How come you can say she's perfect when you haven't even eaten her butthole?

>no immigration from Ireland for over 200 years
>people still have the accent

how retarded is bethesda

She comes from a long line of irish-speaking parents.

>GEE WONDER WHY IT'S SUCH A COMMON MISTAKE
It's because Americans are retarded.

She found a belt buckle with the triskele and started putting on an irish accent. That's why it's so fake sounding.

thats incredibly unlikely because that means there has to be an entire community of irish immigrants that dont accept outsiders to maintain the purity of their accent. this community would also have to be quite large to prevent inbreeding from becoming an issue over 200 years.

yeah, she's perfect

perfect for dogmeat maybe

and even then it'd just be depressing watching dogmeat mount her because she'll just lay there bored because you could probably live in her asshole with how loose it is

probably has a bag to shit in with how loose she is

I never played the DLC, but it was baffling to see it as it got released. Compare it to F3, which got 5 DLC (one which was a somewhat necessary main quest expansion). They really don't give a fuck anymore. I wonder how much more resource intensive it is for them to make these DLC. I never played Skyrim so I can't comment on Dawnguard or Dragonborn, but god has this company gotten so lazy. I wonder if TES 6 will be made this lazily

>Scottish with accent

Yeah. Which reminds me of the fag living behind a bunch of locked doors in fallout too.

Why can't you gaijin make up your mind ?

how about you gooks make up your mind and commit sudoku for muh honorablu

>200 years later
>Scottish accent

CURIE IS BEST GIRL

I JUST WISH SHE WASN'T IN SUCH A BAD GAME THAT RUNS LIKE ASS ON MY COMPUTER

I bet this bitch wouldn't even know how to make a proper moffit of tea.

Oooo soo yu gaijin cannot counteru my argument soo yu result in personal attacku eh, baka gaijin desu.

Too bad yoour nuclear makku us stronger, one is too little, two is too less, you can't afford 3. Soo glad we bomb yoour perlo harbo desu.