Bloodborne Boss Help

Im currently lvl 30, at forbidden woods, with a skill build but I do little to nothing to the boss in this area (the 3 snek-dudes). Would appreciate someone ringing a bell for help

Set a password senpai.

Ok it's "anons" ill be there in a minute

Running through the forbidden woods now, be there in about 5 minutes.

Waiting on the stairs :3 btw Ps4

Thanks user

even sleep deprived Ko-chan is cute!

Where the HELL is the forbidden woods? I'm so fucking lost in this game. To top it off, I got kidnapped and now I gotta fight the lightning version of those god damn skeleton dogs from the tomb of the giants.

Forbidden woods is going downstairs where alfred is senpai, near the cathedral ward "bonfire" I think

Don't forget about me :(
t. OP

Oh I guess I missed it then. I talked to Alfred, he helped me fight the blood starved beast.

Shadow of Yharnam, right?.

I would say, focus on the fast one first, then deal with the one who throws fireballs and the one who summons gigant snakes at the end.

I killed them at my third try that way.

Im sitting at the stair for ya, so is someone else with a moonlight blade I think, I keep seeing their phantom.

Oh, and at the end shoot at the snake summoner to prevent he calls his snakes. Then kick his ass.

Level 30 seems a bit low for the forbidden woods. What upgrade level is your weapon at? At such a low level you are probably better off putting points into HP

I'd go help on my arcane squid kid build if I were at home.
Just try to kite them around the tombstone and focus down one at a time.

lvl 30 with +4 cane crow set, ps4 pass: anons

best girl

Lel

Are you worldwide or local?

OP HAVE YOU TRIED TO GIT GUD ?

Im worldwide :)

Give me a second

woah buddy calm down this game is super hard. I can't even find the great shields in this game.

I fucking hate bloodborne's co op matching system.

Thank you to the user that helped me ! That was awesome

Good luck on Rom, ring again if you need aid

also check out /bbg/ in /vg/ for help or advice if you ever need it. They really, really love Bloodborne

Can I get some help too? Same area?

>i hate intuitive and convenient systems

It worked perfectly in Dark Souls here its kind of fucked up?

Getting to the woods is tricky. You need to visit the grand cathedral and read the note on the right side of the stairs (by the entrance to the vicar amelia fight)

After that, head straight down the stairs from the grand cathedral, and then go to the courtyard with the big Johnnys. There should be a passageway to the right, but look out for the squeedily spooch to the right. After heading through the path, alfred will be at a clearing, and you can take the stair behind him to reach the door that leads to the woods. Hope that helps!

Password?

Allant