>sorry about our throws

>next round
>fucking noobs reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>gg ez.

Reply with "gg team was bad"

say "kys"
Kissing You Softly

y-you too...

Reply "thanks well played" - kill them with kindness and feigned ignorance.

There subsequent options are: reply and expand on what they meant = embarrassing for them.

Not reply at all and be frustrated that their attempt at trolling failed = embarrassment for them.

Reply and be nice = embarrassment for them.

ok b..but s-she looks at me with those eyes...

Mute them, they don't appreciate the game and take pity on them

>leave the neogaf server full of edgy teens
>join the v server were nobody ever speaks

Slap her

>Being so shit you can't 1v5 carry

Shiggy diggy

If I lost because the game was a test of skill, practice until I'm better. Only exception to this being anime fighters, I'll never be more than a scrub at those even though I tried for like a week to git gud are Xrd.

If it was a shitty coin flip game like Hearthstone, realize I'm in a parallel universe because I uninstalled that shit right away.

Kick player

That never happens to me though

They're both so cute.

> nic mim

>mfw friends can only play team based multiplayer games so they can blame their shit play on others

gg
ez
baby baby baby

>destroy enemy team
>they all type "EZ PZ!" in chat
>few people on my team type "wp" in team chat

every time

video games are a mistake

This isn't video games!

easiest game of my fuckin life kiddo

Doesn't matter if I lost

This should be the other way around. DUmb fucking japs.

t-that's the point

S A U C E ? ? ?

Awful taste senpai

Say nothing and cry myself to sleep while I have 4 golds and my team is doing jack shit blaming and talking shit to eacother during the match. ;.;

Only correct answer

Complain to Blizzard and hope you get removed. You stupid edgy toxic Sup Forums fucks will never last in the modern world. And you know it.

>its just int his game
>its just people who go on Sup Forums
I hate that most of the time someone says meme or cuck now, the person saying it doesnt even know the meanign of the word.
normies ruin everything and most of the people who browse Sup Forums now are normies

>Gold medals matter

Silver shitter detected

;)

I just imagine everyone who types "gg ez" is a painfully autistic teenager and laugh at them.

I report now as a reverse troll. It's funny thinking about how they might get a ban down the road for it and get all salty

I had a reaper the other day trying to tell us he was carrying with his gold eliminations. I had gold objective kills with fucking Lucio.
Fuck the "muh gold" bs

Report them to trigger them and hopefully make them pay ggez tax

>get stomped by enemy team
>the guy that played like shit "gg ez"s us
>the others give him shit for acting like that when he played like a fucktard

There is hope

>gg
Wow that was so hard.

You don't understand, I tried my best I didn't waste my time smack talking I just wanted to win while my team blamed each other by saying shit like, "where are the heals?" coming from a guy trying to flank by himself. I try my best and stick with support while I torb and Zarya Anons ;.;

get hard as fuck desu

I ask what 'ee zed' means.

I wait until Tyrone's done with my wife to sneak up on the bed and cry myself to sleep.