ITT: Post flawed masterpieces

ITT: Post flawed masterpieces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGGoa1GSYS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much flawless: Amazing animation, art style, music, voice acting, characters, you name it... Except the gameplay is shallow and repetitive.

12/10 anime, 6/10 game. Highly recommend playing if you can just pretend it's an interactive anime rather then a game, and if not, i still say it's worth just watching on youtube.

Dead Rising
Deus Ex: HR
Oblivion
Call of Duty 4

How is CoD a masterpiece, let alone flawed?

good choices, considering new vegas was heavily inspired by stalker as well

kys

CoP > SoC with Mods > CS > SoC

CoD4 is utter trash. CoD2 signaled the downfall of the genre and CoD4 cemented it.

>let alone flawed

So you're saying that it's flawless? If something is flawless it could very well be considered a masterpiece

Do you think that if there was a fallout 2 like game but with looks of Stalker setted in post Nuclear Siberia people would play that?

>genre

did you mean franchise?

>post nuclear Siberia
There's fuck all out there as is. Why would a nuclear apocalypse make it any more interesting?

because without apocalypse there would be no reaon for shady organisations and bands to form I suppose, besides where do you will get mutants

>CS above anything

WEW LADDY

The beginning is a bit slow, even the lead writer (Dan Vávra) acknowledged this.
Also, the race mission (Fairplay: mission nr. 4 iirc) was initially very difficult for most people, but this was patched.
The rest is near-perfect though.
Also, the game has some texture bugs on modern systems, but the developers couldn't've predicted this.

FIGHT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!

Gothic 1-2
Operation Flashpoint
Postal 2
Thief 1-2
Serious sam
Jagged alliance
Homm 3
Mountain blade

DEADLY ANOMALIES
DANGEROUS MUTANTS
ANARCHISTS
AND
BANDITS

I've got Stockholm syndrome for that UI, probably from playing a lot of roguelikes.

But the memories are longer than the greentext stories.

>Vampire the Masquerade
>Arcanum

EYE

watched it on jewtube it was amazing
but I wouldn't pay a gameprice for it

Nier

homm 3 is perfect, m8.

I see you like Troika games

This so hard. I've been greatly enjoying it again for the past few weeks after having not played it for a year or so. Lack of content really harms it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGGoa1GSYS0