ITT: games only (you) played

ITT: games only (you) played

>walk into gamestore
>look for games i could buy
>see this
>hmm looks cool. I'll buy it
>employee asks me if Im sure and that they dont accept refunds.
>visibly confused. Why would he make a customer not want to make a purchase?
>say yeah and buy the game
>game was fucking shit

The first purchase I ever regretted

They turned the plot into a 80s low budget movie and the main characters into stereotypes.

>they don't accept refunds
No store doesn't accept refunds, you dunce. That's basic consumer rights. They can get fined for refusing that.

Although, maybe you're in China or Africa which might be different from the west.

OH NO OH NO OH NOOOOOO

I played this game through to completion so many times. I fucking love it.

Played the tutorial and a little of the first mission. Hated it. Mercenaries 1 was a godlike game I don't know what went so wrong.

I guess i forgot to mention they dont refund unless its defective

Pretty much this. I completed Mercs 2, but it was worse than the firstone in pretty much every way.

Except maybe draw distance.

OH NO
OH NO
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO YO YO YO
OH NO, YOU DIDN'T

Seriously, no, you weren't the only one. I mean really?

Mercs 2 is still on my PS3 HDD, one of the best games ever

I loved Mercenaries 2.

I actually loved that game, mattias nelson best bro.

Who did you side with? Murica or mother China?

I played Mercenaries: 2 because my beefwit roommate had a copy. Wasn't tragically bad, but I'd have been mad if I paid for it.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who played Wild ARMs games and wants another one.

And I'm telling you they got no right of it.

Praetorians or something it was called. Roman times RTS

This was great btw

Mercenaries was so much better for some reason, i actually loved how dark the map was, and the poker deck system, mercs2 felt different for some reason, sudenly, instead of killing north koreans trying to launch nukes, you are killing random guerrillas

I bet no one knows where this one is from

Never saw any constructive arguments as to why the 2nd game should be worse than the first

Maybe in EU but in Canada and USA nothing of sorts exists, I'm another giy by the way

It was okay. My brother played it and he said it was fun to fuck around with snipers

Oh yeah, I've always wanted to try that for some reason. It's only three bucks now, so if it's as shit as everyone says, whatever.

Id save your $3 user

Played each of them ... god i feel old now ..

The setting, the vehicles, the destruction, it just doesn't feels like it was done with live, feel free to try it if you wish, if you played the first one you know something went wrong

Literally only me

Nope. I would've liked more games like Dropship.

80s low budget movie? do you mean like a slasher movie? or a high school sex comedy? or a slice of life drama? or a sci fi space opera?

Mother?
There's nothing motherly about a coyote in the form of a country that eats its babies.

don't know anyone (IRL) who's ever heard of it, but it was a staple of my childhood alongside the DKC games and Yoshi's Island.