The left, intended to be fantastical and appealing, is somehow more faithful to its stereotype than right

The left, intended to be fantastical and appealing, is somehow more faithful to its stereotype than right.

Didn't Sup Forums say western devs are great at realism?

It is realism. It shows how western """women""" can never compete.

And they are.
I don't know how a cute animu girl is more faithful to the stereotype of a female hacker.

One is also an antagonist you're supposed to hate, while the other is moe bait for lusty lonelies

The other is bait for fat lonelies aswell.

she only has 2 cutscenes you fucking idiot and you take her shit get over it retard

Even fatties don't want to fuck fatties.

game?

Both are pretty shit desu

this, after all your hyping this dyke up I expected her to be the main antagonist, she's just a 2 bit competitor that gets wrekt and never comes back into the storyline after 2 missions, one of them a side mission.

Ironically, right has far better gameplay than left and it's one of the most mediocre franchises the West has

Like every other faggot in this thread has mentioned the right one isn't supposed to be appealing at all. She's supposed to look like a piece of shit and act like a piece of shit and you hardly even see her in the game.

Wha- are you saying they're hypocrites?

The right is made to be an ugly, fat character you're supposed to hate.
The left is weeb-bait.
I don't even like Watch Dogs, but c'mon

I don't get the point of implants. When a regular piece of tech gets out of date, you just sell it or throw it out and uograde. With an implant you have to perform self-surgery to get it in, cut it out later, then put something else in. Seems like a lot of trouble to go through just for transhumanism.

Just open a hatch and put in new parts. How hard could it be?

Western games kinda suck with their realism. I play games for fun if I wanted 3DPD I'll go outside.

why doesnt that superheroinne rescue a fat man?

>Didn't Sup Forums say western devs are great at realism?
nobody said that

She should really upgrade her vape, evod kits are retro.

Vote with your wallet and Sup Forums posts

Sage

the right one looks like a male

they're both realistic though

>Sup Forums tries to lue abdvsay she is a teammate
>play the gane
>nowgere to be found
>finally introduced
>everyone hates her
>gets BTFO
>never see her again

???