How did you and your dedicated healer celebrate Christmas?

How did you and your dedicated healer celebrate Christmas?

But, user, I AM the healer.

Can healers love healers?

Only while they're healing good tanks.

you guys are gay

moar for reference

I am so hard from reading this

Now imagine the anal edition.

erp belongs in /trash/

Why is there only one show that does healers right?

Please be my anime slut

Well I've already rode a dildo on while on mic with a friend but it still sounds hot

he told me I have cute moans

Were you busy being a healer?

why does this shit make me hard

>video games don't promote degenerate liberal ideas
They were right. Again.

No, I was just laying in bed naked while chatting with him, but I always get super slutty when I'm laying in bed sleepy + chatting on mic

can't help but imagine someone laying in bed with me pounding my prostate

where did you buy the dildos because it seems really awkward no matter how you do it
also vocaroo where you slut

Because you're a sissy healslut who needs to satisfy the needs of your sweaty tank after a match. Bearing the brunt of his frustrations as he pounds you after a loss, or taking a gentle, celebratory fuck like a good healslut after a win.

You mean you want to get held down and screwed until you spew a hot load all over your sheets from having your prostate pounded until you shriek like a horny girl, don't you?

Yeah this is too gay. Quit it guys

It's fine if you faggots want to erp. But don't bring that pathetic filth in public games. Heard about "keep it to the bedroom"?

This is why people feared letting gays and degs get rights. You're literally turning back tolerance by proving their fears and ruin it for normal gays who'll get grouped with you.

nah I just want to fuck a twink

Bad dragon.

I don't normally moan for people on mic unless I've known them for a little while. It's too embarrassing.

hell yes that sounds amazing

How do you even able to play Mercy and do all this shit?

Oh. Good on you.

Post your e-mail for all the horny fucks after your sweet little ass, you little fuckslut.

you're anonymous and already told us about wanting to get pounded just do it faggot

I wish you fags would stick to omegle or some fucking erp forum.

Videogames, its not difficult

This this

Sex doesn't belong in video games

I'm sorry boys but I'm not a slut for just anyone, I want to get to know someone so he'll treat me well, love me, and make me feel safe instead of using me as a sexual outlet and ditching me (as you can tell I'm talking from experience)

I guess what I want isn't to be a total slut for a bunch of men, but rather to be protected and loved by one man, and in return loving him and serving him

I think this makes me more of a fag

So Sup Forums is the gayest board behind /lgbt/ right?

It does, you fag.

then fuck off

I am okay with this

>Heal slut
>Looking for a loyal boyfriend
>Not be a total slut for a bunch of men

You're not a slut if you're going to be loyal to one person, stop calling yourself one.

so none of you traps gonna post any more of these references?

>Traps
>In this thread

No one's actually a trap here user, they're all big sweaty overweight neckbeards who want you to believe they're traps

Jesus christ I'd love to beat the gay out of you disgusting little anime faggots.
You make me sick to my fucking stomach, mods should purge all these straight up fag threads.

i love you too

I never said I wanted to be a heal slut, I just said it sounded hot af

The only thing I said I wanted is I want it from only one guy tho sadly.

Just a tip. Guys don't like sissies when they act like women.

Who healer but not about that gay shit here?

Speak for yourself

>projecting

I know you're just baiting for anons to go ahead and try to prove you wrong by posting the images you can beat off your limp dick to, but it has been confirmed time and again that the basement dwelling neckbeard stereotype is actually a minority here.

I usually go DPS, but I've played healer enough to know that there is no time for all that gay shit

Who here wants a sissy slut at their service?

>hehe ill write in spoilers cause im sooo cute xD!!
>hehe healslut am i rite fuck my ass XD!!

Wow.

It's okay if the other players don't know. You can easily advertise yourself with something neutral, like I'm new at playing healer, forgive me if I'm not good enough and feel free to yell at me. I'll try my best!
It brings both the protective TankDaddies and mean bully TankDoms and doesn't force the explicit submissive sluttiness on anyone who doesn't want to play with you.

don't forget the blushing anime sluts like it will make them any cute

And we "hate" and are jealous of tumblr because they stole the playful gayness from us.

This. I got niggas to take care of. There's no time to pretend to be a submissive faggot.

I sure do, send pics and Steam to [email protected] and we'll see if we don't have a thing

Can't wait for the stockings pictures, men feet sure are cute :^)

I was just fucking with you faggot.

I wanted to cream in your butt but now you've gone and rused me

wtf is this autism ?

I'm interested in befriending you. How would I go about contacting you?