The game I had the most fun with in 2016

The game I had the most fun with in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's kinda sad.

Play more video games.

Haven't started it yet.

I keep saying this is the best game of the year but I haven't finished it, actually. I'm too disinterested.

That's kind of awesome!

Keep playing great games.

How's the PC version post patches and HI Res upgrade?

That's actually embarrassing user
Consider suicide

If your child has been diagnosed with mesothelioma you may be entitled to compensation

High res upgrade isn't an upgrade it just slightly improves textures
Game still runs like ass even for how ugly it is

I have only seen reviews and pictures of that SJW dyke but this is retarded. You have shit taste faggot DOOM was easily the best game, it was extremely innovative and unique. No level was the same, you don't fight the same enemies all the time and it was bloody and hardcore as fuck and didn't pander to a bunch of SJWs. Thank Satan for Bethesda, some actually good developers that make great games.

t. Haven't played it

>SJW
>SJW
>SJW
>D44M
>SJW
>pander
>SJW
Fitting in yet, bud?

>Bethesda
>Doom
>Developer

Except I did
And it was fucking garbage
You think everyone who criticizes a shit game has never played it? Tough first week here huh?

>DOOM was easily the best game, it was extremely innovative and unique. No level was the same, you don't fight the same enemies all the time

WE

Please it's obvious you haven't played it. Go back to keddit, kiddo.

>DO I FIT IN YET GUZIE XD

WUZN'T

>Don't like shit game
>YOU HAVENT PLAYD IT GO TO RE DDIT
Except this game appeals to fags from leddit
(You)

WUZ HAKAS N SHIET NYIGGUH

I disagree, but I respect your opinion and I'm glad you had fun.

OP leave

The game I had the most fun with in 2016.

the autism is strong in this one

UPBOAT

>everyone expect it to be shit
>its actually god tier

based ubisoft btfoing everyone

prove you played it

Its legit a good game. Last Ubi game i played and enjoyed was black flag

why is he autistic because he genuinely doesn't like it

we get it, you're a massive cuck, good for you

Can't
Away from PC right now and can't install Uplay on this laptop

>DUDE ITS REDDIT

still not fitting in

he's autistic because he has the social graces of a half-eaten banana, not because he doesn't like the game

>Underage get's Watch Dogs 2 from mommy for christmas
>Get's gift remorse
>Instead of admitting he asked mommy to buy him shit he just praises it

>based ubisoft
So after a bunch of other flops and terrible releases one game that's "meh" at best makes them based? Sometimes I'll never understand Neo-Sup Forums

>social graces

>on an anonymous image board

autism
u
t
i
s
m

and actually you really sound like you're from reddit where everyone talks in super cringey overly respectful ways towards each other

>social graces of a half-eaten banana
Was that supposed to be funny or clever?

I can't tell if this is b8, shilling or a very disappointed consumer

no. i'm so sorry you think i was trying to impress you.

what?

>calling someone autistic
>overly respectful

lol

>Reddit spacing
>Thinks we were referring to when he called someone autistic
You aren't very bright

but calling someone a fag was going over the line?

is this better

Yeah. Seems like a pretty good gam-

(doesn't even refute reddit claim)

you lost dude.

>not an upgrade
>slightly improves textures
So...it's an upgrade.

does that trigger you? no memes allowed in your #safespace?

Is that an upgrade to you?
The textures are muddy as hell either way so no it's not

>Thank Satan for Bethesda, some actually good developers that make great games.

He's going all out!!

I'd just call that slightly improved textures an upgrade. Shit son, you could go make some new textures for that waifu you've been working on in Skyrim. Is that a fucking upgrade? Gitouttahere.

>Missing the point

>Enjoys this
Dude you aren't doing yourself any favors in trying to convince us you aren't 13

I haven't even played this game since it's not cracked yet. Great argument though.
What is your point exactly?
That the gameplay is affected by stickers on a laptop?

>i did this shit all the time as a kid
>mfw i still do it

Maybe it will be a fun gam-

Oh...

Yup that sure affects the gameplay!
Totally haven't convinced me that all the hate for this game is coming from the sensitive frog kids.

I got a free copy of this game and Ive been trying to sell it. Sucks because of the channels I have to use to sell games. Any of you fucks want to buy this garbage game?

>censoring free speech is cool because people on the right are fascists who would do the same to us if we let them get the kind of power they used to have when this country was even more free

So did you pirate it or are you just some retarded cuck pretending to be one of us even though you're dumb enough to throw your money at people who think you have no right to your opinion?

>implying playing as stupid shitposters isn't fun

Are you seriously claiming that vandalism is censorship?
I haven't played it, there's no crack yet. I just don't judge a game's gameplay by how its politics interface with mine.
I'm definitely not one of (you), though, i'll never be that pathetic.

>Are you seriously claiming that vandalism is censorship?

Are you seriously claiming that that blatant portrayal of censorship is only just some harmless vandalism?

Why didnt he spraypaint some skulls and le ebin poop on the wall of a building?

Because he wanted to silence a political opponent

You worthless delusional facsist cuck piece of shit

It's alright.
If only the original wasn't so shit it tainted the series for most people.

Ubi....

>Are you seriously claiming that that blatant portrayal of censorship is only just some harmless vandalism?
yes, you idiot
>Why didnt he spraypaint some skulls and le ebin poop on the wall of a building?
because he's defacing the advertisment
>Because he wanted to silence a political opponent
no u
>You worthless delusional facsist cuck piece of shit
no u

you're so scared of being silenced, i can't wait until it actually happens

>this is enough to trigger Sup Forums

lmao you sound like one of those dumb fuck "antifa" faggots who goes around fighting "fascism" by being violent with peaceful conservatives and then gets stabbed for being a spastic retard

good luck with that my dude

It has no effect on the game play and is easy to ignore

respectable conservatives look at you and your frogman and want to kill themselves
that's far worse for them than having antifa deface a poster

Ignoring it is what got us here

its one thing to not play games for the story, its another to play games where the story is about you being an insufferable faggot, after giving your money to people who want to encourage you and everyone else who plays their game to be said insufferable faggot

Damn 2016 was trash.

>FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH
>A VIDEOGAME HAS A REFERENCE TO A POLITICAL CANDIDATE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
Do any of you fags even remember the obama billboards in burnout paradise that you could smash through in your car
those were pretty funny

We don't play shitty racing games.

>antifa just defaces property, they arent violent in the name of stopping "violence" like hate speech

and cuckservatives should kill themselves, they're the reason things got so bad

Dude what?

lol go back to cripplechan you fucking 15 year old ex-reddit edgelord

>we aren't violent
>antifa are violent to normal conservatives!!!
>cuckservatives should die
kay
paradise's billboards were originally using that ingame advertising shit, obama's team bought some ad space with the company that did that shit, ergo i drove a car through obama's face sometime in 2008

Reported

Go back to if you want to discuss gay shit.

This board is to discuss videogames. Not politics not social agendas. Take your lgbtqfag crap back to tumblr and reddit.

>tfw everyone calls you Pissman
>tfw half the guards are boning cavemen-style if you attack a bonfire at night
>tfw you're playing on survival mode, extreme difficulty with permadeath, you hear wolves at night, want to light your club but notice you don't have the necessary animal fat.

>>we aren't violent
>>antifa are violent to normal conservatives!!!
>>cuckservatives should die
>kay

Yep, you're a clueless leftist who hasnt seen anything, not even youtube videos, because the entire world is your safe space

What am i saying this is Sup Forums you're probably 15 years old

You're a pathetic, coiled up ball of hate and fear and one of the biggest hypocrites i've ever seen on this board.
Oh by the way there's absolutely nothing wrong with crushing some shaved heads under your boots. You people reap what you sow.

Is this game actually decent? It'll probably be the next CPY release but I'm not sure if i want to waste the time it'll take to download.

why are people like you even here

you should've stayed on reddit or tumblr with your bullshit

kek good luck with that when you're all limp wristed cucks who think you have no right to own weapons

and yes im so hateful, i even let a black dude stay in my house for a week and smoked him out a bunch, oh except that was after he and his friends denounced their own race as literal subhumans

see cucks like you dont know this feel cuz nigs dont even care what you think about them, lmao

yes, its me who should go back to tumblr or reddit, not the kind of leftist cucks like you that those sites are already full with

this is how delusional and dishonest leftists are

its mind boggling

This entire thread was once again reddit v.s. Sup Forums bait...

saged & reported.

I know this is ironic shitposting but the new DOOM is unironically a good game and objectively better than cultural marxist trash like WD2

Seriously, try and watch this cutscene without feeling embarrassed for everyone involved:
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

>awful amateur voice-acting
>terrible pacing and cinematic progression
>Law & Order-tier attempts to appeal to tech/geek culture, reeks of a baby boomer's (lack of) understanding
>(((diverse))) characters to fit San Fran hipster trash setting
>implying hipster subhumans would ever actually engage in anything risky or physically challenging
>fat tranny who's very obviously voice by a real woman, as a MTF tranny of that stature would never achieve such a feminine voice

The biggest thing that confuses me about this scene is why she is stitching a smart card into her skin in order to unlock her phone. Believe it or not a fingerprint or retinal scanner, which can be easily installed on phones, would be much more secure and less painful.

I wish we had more games with black guys in them. Theyre just such superior males

Didn't watch it all, is she the bad guy then? Is it anti-sjw if it's making a stereotypical one an enemy of the protagonist group?

It's heaps of fun on survival mode. Same skilltree though, and almost identical gameplay as FC4. Not a 60€ game, but would have been a GOAT tier DLC for 15€ if ubisoft weren't greedy jews, on par with Red Dead Nightmare.

I know a lot of people complain that it didn't bring anything new to the table. But as someone who hasn't played any souls/bb games before, it completely blew my mind

That's completely understandable. Even if Dark Souls III was literally a copy of another souls game it would still be better than anything that released this year.

It's the epitome of mediocrity

>Nigger is a capable hacker
That's much more surreal than anything Ubisoft has ever done.

>roam the streets stealing money from everyone's phone
>buy cute hipster clothes
>play with toys and shock people
>give josh the business to make him blush
>white hat on the side
qt fun time

see only gigantic waifu/transloving faggots who should be euthanized could actually like this "gameplay"

It was better than the first.

Bit of a low bar though.