Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=QPYki-9eO4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dfKQUEPcgi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how severe is your autism?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Chibi?

It's most likely just one guy that keeps reposting this shit.

Sup Forums are bottom feeders. Chibi is bottom

It's like sports idols except ours are
>Chibi
Being autistic, not being quiet and liking that jump
>Cosmo
For trying to be a little girl
>CWC
For being #1 sonic fan
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

I've never seen this explained. Was he actually cheating? Is there a video?

youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0
Some one more autistic than him was in his chat examining every moment of his run and caught the instance. Around 20 second mark

youtube.com/watch?v=QPYki-9eO4Y
I can't listen to this without thinking of that jump anymore

He was, he later admitted to it because he knew he was found out. He has been banned from all speedrunning communities so he made his own unsuccessful one

Theres a few but there were some obvious give aways too.

>Guy who discovered said exploit was watching the stream
>Exploit requires a frame perfect jump, near impossible to do without any assist
>His reaction to doing it was horrific. Just said "I like that jump" without any excitement
>When the guy who discovered the exploit called him out, chibi didint even keep a poker face about it, he just got immediately dissapointed

I know exactly what went through his head
>I'm not gonna make a living speed running now...

wonder when he will realize taking out a loan to be a voice in a game is not worth it.

Lmao how autistic do you have to be to get someone banned from speedrunning, is this shit like some kind of war crime to speedrunners?

Not to mention
>Chibi advertised to notable Thousand year door speedrunners to watch his run
>So more witnesses to watch the jump
>All of this just so he could semi-TAS to get his name near the top

There's always one retard

can you stop?

>little girl
I thought he was going for bog monster

Imagine if it was chibi

>semi-tas
It's straight up cheating

At least she's going to get cancer

Shit what was the video again? she was crying about cancer or something right? asking him to pause his speed run?

The guy who fucking found the trick and TAS'd it, he didn't even need to examine the run in fine detail he just knew.

Keep trying to save face tho chibster, you're making your mother and father pro- oh wait, that's right

youtube.com/watch?v=dfKQUEPcgi8

If he hadnt screamed about how he liked that jump, you think anyone would have noticed the fudged jump?

>and there's actually pretty much a 50% chance that I'll die of cancer

tasmalleo would have

chibi's autism is like that of a baby compared to malleo

untrained
undisciplined
unrefined

Yes, it was an extremely hard thing to do in thw first place. He should have been more excited.

Speedrunning is the purest form of autism. Why is anyone interested in it?

I've never been able to watch this whole thing, the cringe is off the charts

maybe they have autism user

>Be female
>No one notices me knitting for hours during speed run
>Better mention im diying

It had been performed like twice by the current world record holder for the game and even he said it was next to impossible to nail down easily.

Chibi tried to do it being like an hour behind the WR holder, fucking up most tricks early on with absolutely 0 skill or practice.

It was pretty damn obvious that he cheated when he got it first try

This looks like a repost. I'm going to analyse it and conclude with more information later.

Autism.

why has speedrunning gone from autistic to AU-FUCKING-TISTIC in recent years? and from what I've heard this GDQ shit turned into a no fun allowed fest

She wanted the two guys in front of her to shut up, actually.

Doesn't make her less of an attention whore.

>banned from all speedrunning communities
But why? Why not just invalidate all his previous times and runs and make him start over and just have a closer eye validate his runs?

when millions of dollars became involved( since mike jewyama is getting over $100,000.00 an event) and they hired all of the workers there on salary so now they can't do anything that threatens their job security.
that cancer bitch is in on the take as well.
they only have to work 1 week a year and make more than you off of other clueless autists such as yourself.

Cause every time some one semi normal (aka Tri-Hex, Big Jon) they get shit on for something by the organizers. Fuck some runners actually gang banged some guys Mormon wife while chibi sat awkwardly outside a room posting on twitter about it. You can't even drink beer at the events

It's all a scam though, 80% plus does not even go to the actual charity. AGDQ takes a cut and the organizers of the charity also take a cut.

>Big Jon
>Normal

Oh I'm laffin

AGDQ is such a sham that only spineless losers, gullible retards or conmans are left. Two of those categories tend to have autism thrown into the mix, make the math.

fuck, why can't we have more material from this guy?

he is like one the best sources for lulz

80% goes into the pockets of Prevent cancer foundation and that is a huge fucking scam.
they spend most of the money advertising to raise money to the foundation.
the other thing they do is tell you not to smoke.

fuck anyone that gives money to these scamming faggots.

>they only have to work 1 week a year and make more than you off of other clueless autists such as yourself

This, once money started rolling in they realized they could make a living working 1 week out of the year, so it became NO FUN 100% try hard for more money go go go

Well that fuckin sucks, i was gonna try to go to SGDQ next year granted i got good enough times by that point
There's no way they actually enforce all those rules, they can't monitor all the runners there

but i don't have to work at all and the government pays for everything

so is there some fastwalking event not run by scam artists and muh safe space nofun fags? or is GDQ kind of a monopoly on that?

there are tons of smaller ones

sgdq is a different animal.
they actually give money to a good(as far as i know) organization.

doctors without borders actually spends the money on doctors.

Is SGDQ run by different people than AGDQ?

pretty sure.

all of this info you're looking for is easily googled.

The charities even have to show what % they spend the money on what.

So tell me Sup Forums:
Have you tried to speedrun a game? Which one?

I can breeze through Contra: Hard Corps, Battletoads and now I'm working on Deus Ex.

Because he was trying to stealth cheat and might do it again, it makes sense to ban him anywhere applicable.
It's not like he can't just get a world record in any game and post it on youtube with WR in the title

i'm on a phone and dont care enough to go google it, i'd still go anyways even if it was run by jews to get more viewers for my twitch channel

I mean, when you cheat at something you're not going to be just accepted. Of course, you already knew that, huh, Chibi?

I would really prefer if you'd be quiet.

pic is related for me

Tomba 2 is one of the games I can play pretty fast. I'm not on pace for WR or anything but I do play it once or twice a month

He hasn't even done anything since his dick pics leaked months ago. This is boring now.

Who will be the next to transition?

Tomba 1/2 are great user, good taste. I replay them every year or so.

Fuck the minecart minigame tho

>one person keeps on posting about chibi
>"geez Sup Forums must be obsessed with him

What a fucking rube you are.

>all those jap wii vc records
B-but muh chinese 64 cartridge text speed

He was cheating to try and get a world record.

Would you like a known cheater play submit any times knowing hes tried to cheat and lie in the past?

>they only have to work 1 week a year and make more than you off of other clueless autists such as yourself.

LOL you poor nig?

these threads constantly get like 400 posts

what is there left to talk about at this point

My cringe tolerance is nowhere near high enough for this video, watching it is dangerous to my health

Some context?

Who cares? It's not a sport, there's no money on the line. What's more embarrassing is that someone would cheat in their fucking hobby in the first place.

That Jump

>daily reminder that the turbo autist that caught chibi is the same guy that made the screencaps and also keeps making this thread

t. Tasmalleo

Read the cock sucking thread you fucker

Go to bed, chibi

any% is dead

>I am accusing you of cheating
Tasmalleo must be a public prosecutor in real life.

>people are autistic because they don't let us cheat

Their will always be someone smarter than you, play honestly or get out

I hope she fucking died of cancer later.

>cheat
>get caught
>admit you cheated to the guy on skype
>release the video anyway

Never understood this.

i got halfway
holy fuck

So when is someone gonna start a new independent convention without sappy cancer donations or jewbux?

>release the video anyway
Did he do it or someone else recording the stream?

There are but no one cares or watches anything but GDQs.

Cheating in video games is serious business.

>Do you like it?

Has anyone been watching his recent streams? They are all really depressing

The guy who caught him put it on youtube anyway out of spite.

the guy hangs on a fucking discord server I'm in and complains about being unable to make friends and shit it's sad as fuck

Doesn't seem like he's a very happy person at all

There are ones
Like RPGlimitbreak

How are they depressing? Does he go on incoherent ramblings or something?

you dont have to be obsessed to love some good ol tism

>doesnt even have cancer, just crying because there's a possibility she might get cancer so she can attention whore
I hope she was banned from coming back after making such a scene