Who is the gman?

Who is the gman?

Gordon Freeman

he's german

I'M THE GMAN
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SUIT?!?!

A guy probably working for some kind of space council (employers). Seeking out special people do do certain tasks

damn son. I don't even have a response to this.

I'm not aggressive or hateful

1. Valve games are usually bad, mediocre at best

2. This "lore", or "culture", whatever the fuck you'd call it is undeniably embedded with the games and makes them 1000x more annoying and bad

3. Even taken at face value the games are extremely cringeworthy, I feel physically sick at the thought of "Portal" and "le glados XDD". and that's just ONE game of theirs

So liking games is bad? Never change Sup Forums.

>I'm not aggressive or hateful

>huge wall of ironic shitposting
>claiming that your opinion is above all others
>wanting to wipe a company out of existence just because you don't like it solely to spite others

What does the word "aggressive" mean to you exactly.

Yes, liking what I don't like is inherently bad. It's only naturally human, after all. However in this case what I don't like and the way people flaunt it everywhere is so abrasive to the point of being discomforting.

He's a member of a third party looking destroy the combine, by using the earth as a battleground to distract the combine.
Thats why he orchestrated the resonance cascade (so the combine could reach the earth), saw gordon potential and hired him (so he could fight the combine in the future, and distract them). At the end of Half life 2, he said he had some interesting offers so he freezes gordon again (those offers are probably sending gordon to fight the combine itself in another universe), and lets him watch *something* G-man is not allowed to say (probably the combine overthrow and a new empire controllin the dimensions)
But then the vortigaunts save him.

Valve didn't create Portal, you vainglorious banana sucker.

>Yes, liking what I don't like is inherently bad. It's only naturally human, after all

seek help

when shitposting goes too far

lmao

epin trole man im crying over here

Yeah bro im bored and have nothing better to do

So what?

jesus fucking christ

>trying this hard

Dear Web User,

I am writing to you in order to urge you to stop liking what I don't like.

Yours sincerely,

Web User

No I wasn't "trying" at all, I can wrote out a post like that in mere seconds, I'm not joking here, the thought of all that shit makes me type fast and hard and my head starts to hurt from anger and my heartbeat increases

Call this fake but I'm serious

>trying this hard
Here's a free (You) for effort.

OK I was lying about the heartbeat but not the other stuff

>Yes, liking what I don't like is inherently bad. It's only naturally human, after all

Your words. Retard much?

Why is that retarded? You can suppress it sure but naturally we don't like it when others like what we strongly don't like. Even on a subconscious level if you're enough of a Reddit user to actually not feel anything about others liking stuff you hate.

>deleted

BTFO
T
F
O

Hello glados rule 34 fapper

You still read it so no I am not BTFO

the cake is a lie!

You just read something you hated yet again so yes, you are

BTFO
T
F
O

I made another Half Life thread just for you user

I for one encourage the lad. We need another autistic punching bag now that we chased Barneyfag out for good.

Barneyfags absence has created a void that needs to be filled with more autistic hatred

posting like a true redditor i see

Is Barneyfag really gone?

I'm not autistic and nor am I a punching bag

I'm just bored and expressing exaggerated disdain for games I don't like and the awful "culture" surrounding them

Who the fuck is Barneyfag?

This meme again?

>I'm just bored and expressing exaggerated disdain for games I don't like and the awful "culture" surrounding them
just ignore them, nigger. i bet you post on r/Edge or something. cocksucker.

Why are you being so rude to me

because i can

feel like pure shit just want an fps genre without valve back

>that double spacing
>trying too hard to be contrarian

We'll see about that

What is going on in this thread? Are you guys okay?