What is wrong with weebshit's brains that possess them to actually buy this shit in 2016?

What is wrong with weebshit's brains that possess them to actually buy this shit in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/774nanash/status/784745259397844993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey nigga akiba's trip is a fun game.

They are free from the mark of Judaism.

Sex sells. Has nothing to do with being a weeb.

Everything to do with humans being weak willed retards who can't think beyond their natural instincts.

People will exploit that for all of its worth, and it will never, ever go away.

Their taste is not shit. Sorry they won't buy your propaganda, Schlomo.

You two are fucking retarded. You're buying literally the oldest and most commonly used form of propoganda.

We need more weeb girl bully games

You mean what's right

me in the middle

twitter.com/774nanash/status/784745259397844993

OP shitposting aside, I really enjoyed this game and wished there were more beat'em ups like it.

>current year meme
Are we being raided by lonely tumblirinas again?

This series can't be as effective anymore since you know she's always just fucking with him.

like I don't understand how someone can be this deluded to enjoy the dogshit ps2 graphics, terrible characters from bottom of the barrel anime, barely gameplay and dumb generic anime story

at least play some respectable japanese games like persona or yakuza

>Kung-fu stripping looks ridiculously fun
That's what. System could have used more depth but it was still within expectations.

I liked it because it was hilarious in a stupid way.

Akiba's trip gets boring so fast. I'm glad I didn't pay for it

>do not reproduce, 2d women are pure
Yeah so red pilled.

The game could've been nonexistant, and really, if they actually made the graphics good and added variety to npc bodytypes and shit, people would buy the shit out of that game.

>Persona.
>Good.

Are you having a chuckle?

There's literally nothing wrong with Akiba's Trip.

The premise sounded amusing, and I thought it was funny to beat people in submission by stripping them. The story is very generic, but is still very lighthearted and doesn't try to take itself seriously. The real problem is how short the game is, and paying for this kind of game full price would be retarded.

Persona suffers from the problem of becoming boring very fast, and this is due in part with constantly grinding in dungeons. While the game isn't too difficult to the point that you don't have to grind that much, you still have to trudge along through dialogue that gives you weak responses that change nothing within the long run.

Yakuza on the other hand is a great series and I doubt there is really any kind of flaw I could give it considering I only played Yakuza 2. There is honestly no way you could compare it to Akiba's Trip because Yakuza is on a whole different level. But if I want to take a break from Yakuza and play Akiba's Trip whats wrong with that?

Who dis?

epic

Game had really fun straightforward combat, and ridiculous amounts of customisation. My only complaints were the frequent loading screens and the typical Japanese PC port issues.
If the game went down to a fiver on Steam I think I would buy it and play it again

She's related to this thread's subject matter

Enjoy your shitty 3D whore who will betray you. 2D will never betray you. 2D is the future.