Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DWibi7ktIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Melee HD with online play

Pikmin 4

pokemon Z

>ANOTHER 3 hour Miyamoto game
No

athough I'd prefer a 2D metroid, I'd pick Metroid Prime 4 to ensure sales and interest back into the franchise from normies

Death Stranding

I had almost 30 hours of gameplay when I finished it. stop shitposting

F-Zero NX

Yeah and I could spend 300 hours grinding in the Mako Reactor in FFVII to level 99. Just because you spent an autistic amount of time in the game doesn't mean that the game isn't short as shit to the overwhelming majority of people.

ogre battle:lost continent

it's not shit and it's not short. you can leave now

Commercial Failure

New mainline Monster Hunter, that'll basically tide me over until other games start releasing

Monster Hunter:Hunter you are the monster

I honestly don't care because buying a console day 1 is retarded, especially for one game. This would be okay I guess

I never understood why the people of Dubai don't like the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do

Pikmin 3 was pretty fucking bad. Also Pikmin doesn't function well as a slow, boring and easy RTS. It should function as a slow, boring and easy platformer like Kirby/

epbp

Dead On Arrival

That's poorfag talk.

role the dice faggot. Failed consoles are worth 5 times their price 10 years later.

I don't even know anymore. 2016 was so SHIT for Nintendo fans that I don't even care anymore. Wish I could play a good Donkey Kong game for once on Switch, perhaps.

Returns was shit
Tropical Freeze was okay and nailed in the music department, but there is still something that is missing to make it perfect. The art style is shit, that's for sure.

I just want EAD to make a 3D DK already. Who knows? Jungle Beat was amazing and I think they could do another one even better than that.

Monster Hunter. Literal system seller to me.

This. I don't give a fuck about more mario rehashes, but MH was the reason I bought a 3DS, then stayed for the piracy.

Fucking autism game, dude.

Skyrim

>role
>not capitalizing
>missing commas

Mega Man Legends 3

hahaha fuck

Sonic and Knuckles

No way in hell. Announcing a mainline MH in time for Switch launch will absolutely murder sales of MHXX.

Metroid: Federation Force M

Yeah, I just want to watch anons suffer that much.

New wave race or f zero.

Bloodborne

>tfw Bloodborne 2 is Switch exclusive and it's main character will be playable in Smash

I can pick it? Ok, Bludbourne. Now I don't even need to get a PS4 or an Xbone, I can just get a Switch to complement my PC.

Skyrim

Fly For Fun

I would love it so hard.

Rocket league probably.

I'm ok with zelda

The first post happens to be the best post in the thread.

METROID!!!

Resident Evil 4: Switch Edition

Virtual On Orotorio Tangram HD

Take On Helicopters 2

-MH5
-new 'monster mode(nice suggestion, user)
-art styles improved for better balance
-two new weapons
-new ultimate hunt mode that allows 6 players to group for special "elite" hunts(3 melee, 3 range)
-voice chat
-region free
-cooking/grilling is now something the player must learn and master themselves
-fishing improved
-transmog(I know faggots will hate me for this one but I'm sick of clown suits because I choose to min/max)
-more skills and set bonuses
-option to buy special properties(home, farm, ranch, forge)
-farming mini game that lets us grow our own crops and berries and tend animals for milk, eggs and other produce
-marriage system that gives perks if you hunt with your spouse
-better character customization(bust, hip, ass, height, weight, muscle/ fat, etc)

Metroid

A new Paper Mario RPG similar to the first 2 but that's never going to happen so I guess that new 3D Mario since it's already been shown off, it looks interesting & not like 3D World to me.

This

>pikmin 2
>3 hours
Pick one

>it should be a platformer
Haha I sure wanna kill myself right now hahahahahaha cheers m8!!

Halo 3

Pikmin fucking 4. Jesus christ Miyamoto, where is it?

right here friendo :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=8DWibi7ktIc

They said they were working on it for the Wii U a year or two ago, so if that game still exists I'm sure it will appear fairly soon on the Switch. If it morphed into the 3DS game, then we're out of luck.