"WOOOAAAHHH" award

>"WOOOAAAHHH" award
>people choose the most generic and safe games possible
what the fuck is wrong with casuals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMC46OVoVKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm voting for the shitty games in every category, FO4, Skyrim, Bioshock, whichever else.

fuck you

Tbh, all those other than Bioshit are pretty big "woooow!" experiences.

why are people even fucking voting on these?

A few years ago you used to get to do challenges and after a certain amount you could win shit like 10 of the games on your wishlist.

now it's just what?

>tfw haven't played any of these games yet

No, fuck you!

>WHOOOAAAAA, DUDE.... THAT CARD!

trading cards

I remember playing Bioshock Infinite and going "wtf is this?" when you ran up the stairs to Elizabeth.
You're high up in the air on an unstable staircase with a big ass bird chasing you.. but you can't fall down (invisible walls) and the bird never catches you.

Was lame as fuck.

>tfw to inteligent too not be impressed by Bioshock Infinitive

I picked TW3 just because of the Hearts of Stone expansion

FYI you could only nominate games you own on steam. So obviously only games everyone has is going to be nominated.

No, you could nominate anything.

>you could only nominate games you own on steam
bure bullshit

WHOOOAAAAAAAAA, DUDE!

>Steam has 4 write-in awards
>not one of them is "Biggest Disappointment" despite the large amount of anons submitting it here and on other sites

It's kind of sickening that this industry is so afraid to call out its own bullshit when appropriate. Even the movie industry has the fucking Razzies.

They are all good games. Why are you so bitter?

LMAO

Wrong, I nominated no man's sky as worst game ever and I don't own it.

>WOHOOAAAA
>Words that kill

Only one choice.

It would have been actually better if it was this way. i bet most of the people nominating the witcher 3 and GTA didn't even play it.

>vote for Biggest Disappointment category
No Man's Sky
No Man's Sky
No Man's Sky
No Man's Sky

r u stupid or something kid?

the steam userbase voted on the nominations

obviously the biggest name games would be the only entries.

the only one that should be there is MGSV, as a joke

these trading cards are so cool!
thanks valve!!

only one there that made me go "woooooah" was TW3.

None of these games fit the description of the award. Why the fuck isn't there a none option?

I can at least see where the casuals are coming from with Bioshit and MGSV since they at least had some twist even if they were both shit and not mind blowing in any fucking way.

GTAV pretty much doesn't fit the description in the slightest, must be all the chinks voting for their favorite game and can't read English.

Witcher 3 had a decent story but nothing about it was mind blowing.

Only thing surprising about DOOM was that it wasn't shit but that wasn't something normies were expecting anyway.

>Crazy plot twist

I think we know what we're going to vote for, right?

Because none of these "melt your face". It's not that they're good or bad, none of them were anything groundbreaking or particularly interesting. More like the opposite, good safe fun.

What levels are the expansions? Would it be too easy with a character who's beat the main game?

I'm just voting for doom because fuck it if none of the games qualify for the award I'll just vote for the one I liked the best.

It doesnt have to be a plot twist
I recommend reading more, especially if you plan on watching subbed anime with inferior voice acting

>Witcher 3 had a decent story but nothing about it was mind blowing.
amazing graphics
best facial animation in an open world rpg bar none
great story, great twists and turns, also best DLC (hearts of stone already trumps basically all the other games in this category)
just amazing attention to detail and great effort on the part of cdpr. great voice acting in all languages and novigrad and beuclair are two of the greatest cities every realised in a game.

Kids are fucking dumb news at 11

As shit as it is, it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as TEST OF TIME going to Terraria and Skyrim. Mass Effect 2 being in the OLD SKOOL GEMZ department was horrible too

Well MGSV did melt my face, but not in a good way

Thats like at least 100 guys looking around the bathroom and going "Yup this giant sack of piss thats hard to pee into and has a risk of exploding on me is the best place to take a piss."

shame Geralt is so boring

I think it's 34.
You can choose to play them standalone thou.
The game will generate a Geralt at the appropriate level so you don't even need to do the main game to play it.

>steam
Here's your problem. These people are mostly kids playing AAA games only.

delet

Butthurt chink

That award is a straight toss up between The Witcher 3 and DOOM.

geralt is great. there's a lot of nuance in his character that i feel like idiots like you fail to notice. great capacity for humour, ennui and empathy and a lot of that comes out in his characterisation.

The only logical choice

What is so surprising in fucking Doom, GTA or The Witcher?

I know why I dropped Steam for a PS4 full of exclusive weeb games.

> t. Dyke

mgsv was surprising because nobody expected such a hyped game to be so remarkably shit. doubt it will be as surprising the second time kojima does it when death stranding comes out.

why isnt t b h "desu"????

>Doom

Everyone expected D44M to be a pile of shit I guess.

MGS V was picked because of it's theme

maybe it's the comma

Tbh
desu
Tbh,
desu,

desu baka senpai

Pretty obvious which game should win if you take this award and it's description into a negative context.

Sins of the Gook.

>amazing graphics
Good* graphics.
>best facial animation in an open world rpg bar none
I mean yeah sure, but that's a very specific category which is also a low hanging fruit when the major competition is Bioware and Bethesda
>great story, great twists and turns, also best DLC
Yeah they're good but they aren't MIND BLOWING

Maybe if the interns who were tasked with writing the categories for this shit didn't decide to go overboard and also fill up half of what's supposed to describe this undescriptive category with quirky xD shit then maybe more games would fit in it.

>Yeah they're good but they aren't MIND BLOWING
let me guess, your vote probably went to 'le ruse cruise' kojima shit-fest

only thing mindblowing is just how retarded you are

Tbh
desu

DOOM is the one that should win this award. Fuck MGSV. Witcher III already won GOTY and nominating it for this award makes no sense to begin with. What was "WHOAAA" about witcher 3?

Why would I even vote for anything when it's clear I don't think anything fits the category and also get nothing for voting? Is that your only rebuttle? To try and shove me into a demographic you hate and ad hominem?

Not even just the flash deals being removed, but the shittingly boring landing page and no events. It hurts. I remember first joining steam 2011 summer sale, the events to get items from different games, the awesome landing page with easter eggs all around. Will we ever go back.

Why do people love Bioshock Infinite so much? Even when I played it, I was 15 (this was even before I was extremely in to games), and completely understood everything the plot offered, was able to see many plot holes on my first playthrough, and found the game to be entirely mediocre, especially when compared to promotional footage. The amount of people raving online about the ending made me think that I missed something major, but no, it was still string theory but with more holes than Swiss cheese. I am so fucking salty over this game, even more so when I go back and watch early footage.

>being 18
>thinking you can have an opinion on anything
lurk for 3 more years

>Woah there, Roach.

I nominated it for the lulz. But I voted for the Witcher 3 now.
Valve completely fakes everything, so it doesn't matter at all.

I've been here for 7 years.

>WHOOOOAAA, DUDE
LMAO, fucking Canada.

>"Whoooooooooooooa, dude!" award
>none of the games are whoooooaaaa, dude
smdh

youtube.com/watch?v=pMC46OVoVKw

>catagory for plot twists
>community votes for DOOM, a game with little-to-no plot

So do any of these games go on sale or something? What's the point of this

>either way, this game blows your mind
and doom did that, everybody expect a shitty reboot especially after that beta... but it turned out pretty amazing.

>u r casual
Grow up, you sperglord.

t. casual

maybe the sewage pipe was throwing out from that point

t. basement NEET dwelling degenerate weebfaggot virgin

>anyone who's better at video games than me must be a nerd!
that's a nice defensive mechanism but being delusional isn't healthy

>pcucks are more hardcore than console players meme

Exposed once again basement dwellers. Pathetic.