Aegis is not that bad.

Niggas in the club

HFTF has a lot of bullshit stuff.

Is smash welcome?

>fighting games

i want to fuck her though

I consider it one but there are people don't so I asked
Later user have a good day

It's pretty bad, but in a game with Yun and Chun's cr.mk it barely rates.

SOUL SOUL FIST SOUL SOUL FIST SOUL SOUL FIST
HIDDEN MISSLES
SOUL SOUL SOUL SOUL

I don't think Aegis Reflector makes Urien himself OP, just the move itself is. He can't have one out at all times but when he does, you better hope he can't pin you.

I CAN'T CONTROL IT

Playing as the boss isn't supposed to be fair.

anyone want to play 3s?

Only if you want to do it on 360. I don't have it set up to play any other way right now.

this whole character

prove me wrong

I don't own a shitbox

if i wasn't in bed i would have showed you the wrath of my tengu.

>The best fighting game for the SNES.
>Let alone that, it is the best Power Rangers game.
>It'll never get a digital rerelease.
Jesus fuck, Saban. Get your shit together.

I kneed some kid in the ribs because of that game, it brings back traumatic memories.

>Striders too powerful to be a lvl 1
>Converted to lvl 3 only

>Vergil A-O-KAY!
>Can combo into it multiple times and can 1 touch by himself with it if needed

go crouch behind a table masturbating to le epic daigo parry, 09er

How does the Fusion Sword actually work?

OP said fighting games.

That sounds very power ranger-ish, user. Do tell us more.

>Fightcade
>Other guy playing hol horse builds meter for the whole first round
>Second round
>Get knocked down a single time
>Spammed with unblockable bullets about 5 times

His recovery is absolute trash, he loses to Diddy, Sheik, Pikachu and Sonic, and his players are all braindead Cross Slash spammers except Leo.

If you want a broken Smash character 64 Pikachu or Brawl Icies/MK is the best bet.

don't let him build meter or knock you down if he does hol horse isn't good outside the unblockables

>friend suggest Samurai Shodown 2
>pick Ukyo because I like my le cool and collected iaido weeb shit
>later find out he's basically banned tier
>there's a dedicated write-up on him on gamefaqs that is literally "why Ukyo is overpowered"

Shit, no one else in that game clicks for me.

Hol is THE newbie murderer. I played him quite well and felt all high and mighty until a Jotaro who knew what he was doing fucked me up and rolled at me for free. Hol's throw is so shit, Jotaro (and I bet many others) can just neutral/down recover in the air, then stand+A into a combo. Yes, Hol's throw is a free combo for YOU to do on HIM.

He isn't basically banned tier at all

He is really good don't get me wrong but tell people whining to pick a better character or fuck off, it's not your fault

I find it hilarious that people whine about characters like Hol Horse and Young Joseph when they are the closest thing the game has to honest characters and do not even approach the REAL bullshit of that game

How are you supposed to detach those in the midst of battle?

Also wouldn't it make your sword obscenely heavy?

It just werks, watch AC

loose

>ran ran ruu

>not Duane

>how to spot an 09-16er memebaby: the post

>3rd strike
Check.

>Urien/Dudley/Q
Check

>Complete obliviousness to the fact that reflector was never OP and it was the only thing that made Urien mediocre as opposed to complete trash
>because yo've never actually followed the scene beyond few "EPIC AEGIS REFLECTOR COMEBACK EVO MOMENT 37 XD" videos
Check

I always hate fighting blanka, especially on SF4.

People whine about Young Joseph? He has some tricks up his sleeve, but nothing that special as far as I know.

I wish third of the cast wasn't useless. Mariah is all about gimmicks that can be shut down easily. Middler is painfully average, doesn't have anything special behind her, except for car attacks, not to mention she takes twice the damage during some normals. No reason to choose BHorse over Hol Horse. Iggy is dumb by design. Khan is beyond salvation.

>Saying all of that when posting "I have no damage outside of a single super am I good yet?" Lilith.
Lilith players and fans are the worse. Continue liking Trash when Zabel and Sas slam dunk you for your shitty pick.

>he doesn't know about hyper fighting and cvs2 blanka

*Lord Raptor

time to go back on salty bet again

no i dont, but if he is anything like SF4 blanka than im never touching that shit.

young joseph has his fucking bead spam

He's even worse in 5sp.

>press any normal that has hitstop on it
>Ukyo blocks it
>lose 40% of your life because he's got the fastest AB in the game

>Ukyo gets close
>does 1-4 low kicks each of which can be followed up with a 4f overhead
>kicks link into each other AND said overhead on hit

This fucking game is even more ridiculous than Guilty Gear when it comes to amounts of unique retarded bullshit everyone has. Too bad it never got big.

I've seen some Mikado footage of TK, though.

I'm neither defending nor attacking 3s itself. Only faggot OP. The reaction image is irrelevant.

The CRACKA VORREY stuff? You can dodge it, super on reaction, sweep under it, jump over or just be patient. Air normals cancelling into crackers are much more annoying.

>EVERYTHING is a frame trap that beats 3framers
>Outzones every single character in the game, included Guile, who cannot even keep up a fireball war
>impossible to anti-air unless you have flash kick, meaning only 2 or 3 characters can actually avoid this broken piece of trash from jumping in
>AA jab in a Season where Capcom supposedly took them out
>damage that makes Ryu look like a baby
>V-trigger is literally SSS+ tier and not even flash kicks can anti-air him
>his voice lines are groans which makes it more difficult to react to by hearing the usual special move name
>can FADC his DP and it only makes him -5
This character is retarded.

People get really salty about the crackers and overdrive

I find it hilarious personally, if a Young Joseph wins it's because he earned it, pretty much every matchup Joseph has to play entirely around what the other player is doing and is always 6-4 or worse unless you're playing like Khan

The only change I would make to him is to make his qcf super air unblockable so he has a real anti air

Well, every relatively good (and a lot of shitty ones too) fighting game is somewhat "alive" in Japan.

Here's some awesome recent footage that shows off the kind of bullshit this game has.

youtu.be/jig8mYxhSjU?t=1230

Indecent outfits

>The only change I would make to him is to make his qcf super air unblockable so he has a real anti air

Nah, that's dumb. He already has an anti-air, just like everyone in the game: his normals.

No he really doesn't, none of his normals are functional anti air buttons. His cola special, which presumably was meant to be that, is terrible and slow and the only other button that is remotely suitable is 6S which despite its appearance also has a poor anti air hitbox and is prone to losing to jumpins.

It's probably his main flaw, he has no reliable anti air options that aren't predictive and even those are risky to the point where many players don't even risk it. Even Old Joseph doesn't have this issue with stand on A which is much more functional.

Wait, what about his crackers? I haven't played him in ages, but, as far as I remember, 4S makes him swing the crackers upwards. It's probably not reliable, is it?

Oh boy, lets dig into this stupidity.

>EVERYTHING is a frame trap that beats 3framers
st.lp (+2 on block) linked into st.mp (7f startup) or cr.mp (6f startup) have a 5f/4f gap respectively i.e. they're beaten by 3f normals. That's just two instances.

>Outzones every single character in the game, included Guile, who cannot even keep up a fireball war
Only if you let him, on paper, Guile should win. Akuma's normal hadokens and Guile's sonic booms start up at around the same time (around 10f) but Akuma is negative on block while Guile is +1 on block. Akuma then has to spend meter to beat Guile in the neutral or use Shakunetsu which has 21/23/25 frames of startup for L/M/H versions respectively. Guile's booms should beat him out before he even gets started especially if you're using EX.

>impossible to anti-air unless you have flash kick, meaning only 2 or 3 characters can actually avoid this broken piece of trash from jumping in
You're just garbage at anti-airing.

>AA jab in a Season where Capcom supposedly took them out
They reduced their effectiveness. Anything can AA as long as it has a relatively high hitbox. You just need to time the active frames which is easier on jabs.

>damage that makes Ryu look like a baby
This has always been the case, are you new to SF?

>V-trigger is literally SSS+ tier and not even flash kicks can anti-air him
Not at all. His normal fireballs now go fullscreen, he can do air hadokens from a jump back and neutral jump but it burns his V meter. He needs to juggle between combo potential or a temporarily strong neutral.

>his voice lines are groans which makes it more difficult to react to by hearing the usual special move name
The fuck kind of complaint is this?

>can FADC his DP and it only makes him -5
You make it sound like -5 is completely unpunishable. Fun fact, you can punish things that are -5.

Kill yourself, faggot.

source

agreed on that one

>Oh boy, lets dig into this stupidity.
t. Akuma main.
Oh, st.lp is NOT a frametrap, it's not like st.mp, cr.mp, st.mk, cr.hp and the hop punch are positive enough that every character has to respect them. Surely I stand corrected, Akuma has no framtraps, sorry, sorry!
>B-but only if you let him outzone you!
If you cannot understand how overly dominant the red fireball is in a fireball war, you are stupid beyond salvation.
>garbage at AAing
You must be delusional if you think AAing a character with air fireballs is easy. Come on, go on training mode and try to AA Akuma after air fireball with a character like Balrog and them come back to tell me how "garbage I am at AAing"
>Anything can AA!
Capcom said they would take them out, but turns out Akuma has the best AA jab in the game currently and looks out of Season 1, I don't care about "other characters" when Akuma has a flawless AA jab with the rest of the cast no having one of having that's nowhere near as effective.
>Akuma's damage
This is not an argument, dummy, it doesn't matter that is as old as SFII, it's still stupidly high damage.
>Not at all.
Double air fireballs, I dare you to AA that shit, m8.
>The fuck kind of complaint is this?
A very simple to understand one: humans react faster to auditory stimuli than visual, therefore trying to react to a hadouken without a proper "Hadouken!" voice line is more difficult than reacting to Ryu's hadouken.
>You caan punish -5
You make it sound like -5 is anything near close to how punishible it should be. Fun fact: Bison gets cuked from a proper punish and has to do a jab punishment because -5 moves are utter bullshit. You make it sound like everyone has Ryu's st.mp from Season 1 as a 5framer.

Is there a particular part of the video? Shit is mad long.

Am I bad or wasn't he op in Sonic The Fighters? Him and Metal Sonic

Look no further

youtube.com/watch?v=FRXzUdOuYXE

forgot pic

lilith is the hottest

nhentai.net/g/102172/

Seems fair. Everything links into everything, including itself. Chaining supers into other supers. Perfectly legit.

Are combo strings eating half of the life bar, requiring to land a single strike really fair?

Petshop is a good example for people who want other characters like O.Sagat or Chun banned.

The icicles are basically doom missiles that,
- He can summon 3 of
- Can be dropped whenever the Petshop wants
- Hit high
- Can be summoned while Petshop is being hit

Petshop gets 3 unblockable attempts on wakeup and has the very real possibility of touching you once and killing you with repeated unblockables.

He has a small flying hitbox and can hit you out of your combo with the icicles, so you're never going to touch him with anything other than stray hits.

So basically you have to outright perfect him with stray hits and no combos. If he touches you at all you should lose if they know what to do.

Which is why he is outright banned.

>>Complete obliviousness to the fact that reflector was never OP and it was the only thing that made Urien mediocre as opposed to complete trash
Nigger are you fucking retarded, if the only thing making him A tier and not trash tier is 1 move then you better fucking believe its OP, if Aegis was on Chun you would be crying your fucking eyes out.

Chun SA2 is better than Aegis desu

Very few fighting game characters can match the sheer bullshittery of BR3 Uranus, her backdash alone makes her untouchable.

What if.... what if A2 Chun had Aegis... AND CC

None of you played Aquapizza but Riannon was rape-tier in the first revision of the game.

Aegis isn't all that great if your character has no way to setup into it. Wouldn't really work on characters other than Urien.

Aegis would probably be 3rd or 4th in terms of good supers in 3s.

1st/2nd are either Chun SA2 or Genei Jin. 3rd/4th are probably Aegis or Necro SA3.

Yeah probably one of the most OP character I have seen, especially when compared to the other characters in the game. When I saw him I was like "Those are MvC tactics" except only he could use them. Way too OP.

i consider it a party fighting game.
it's as much of a fighting game as mario kart games are racing game

Seiei Enbu gets no love?

He kills the other guy in one hit and can't be combo'd for more than 3 or 4 hits.

I'd imagine the only time you'd see something more broken than that is in some of the stupid one-off stuff like the Power Rangers fighters.

Good example

Oro says hello

Justice is bottom 5 easily.

Yang can't combo into Seiei Enbu. It's only really use is for the wakeup mixup. The damage is fairly low during the super.

Yun's Genei Jin can be combo'd into AND used for the wakeup mixup. The damage is lower during the super, but Yun can continue to combo after the super ends for a few hits. The damage scaling returns to normal for those last few hits, which means Yun ends up doing pretty good damage in comparison.

Yang in general wants to pick SA2 so he has meter for EX rekka. SA3 just isn't really worth it compared to what he gets with EX rekka.

Ok yeah Oro SA2 is up there. I'd probably put that above Aegis honestly.

The problem with Oro and Urien is that they actually have to hit you to use their good supers. They're fairly awful outside of their supers and shouldn't really touch you without a hard read.

The Gundam fighter on SNES had some really broken stuff in it like that, where balance was not at all considered. One character could just block stun you and chip you out if you did not hit them at the start of the match which only a few characters could do. Retarded shit.

>top tier in SVC Chaos
>top tier in tatsunoko
>top tier in marvel
inafune build his moveset thinking about turning him into a bullshit OP as fuck character in action games

Is that you?

Most of the cast has options to escape Water Jail if it isn't set up properly, and Rikuo has some major drawbacks (lack of good GC and antiairs) to offset Bubble.

what a beautiful sprite work. holy...

No, id never use blue fish, teal master race baby.

SFV should take some notes on footsies from this game.

They wanted a looser, less "hang back and wait for a fuck up" game that encouraged more mobile play.

Can't have it both ways.