I fucking finished this game 100% and all i got was a lousy NG+ with just the transformations

i fucking finished this game 100% and all i got was a lousy NG+ with just the transformations
where the fuck is my risky boots campaign and new costumes

Someone chose the wrong game.

It's the current year, user. Anything past game over is dlc.

>$20 for 4 hours of anime tiddies
>90% of the game's content is DLC

Bravo, Waifuward.

soon

>4 hours
Took me 7

It's alright, user. Some people just take longer to get through video games.

SOON

S O O N
O
O
N

I can't wait until next year for the Risky dlc!!!

And then a year after that for the DLC costumes!!!!!

So what happens when Wayforward takes so long the Wii U e-shop is shut down?

apologize to their one fan

If that happens then WF would probably offer refunds, but I don't see Nintendo shutting off Wii U's eShop servers in the near future.

Risky Mode is almost done, allegedly, and the costumes shouldn't take as long to make as the extra campaigns, so it's just a matter of how long it'll take for Sky, Bolo, and Rotty's modes to be finished.

making video games takes time

soon

reverie isn't very large either
you replay for the highest difficulty
still a good game tho

It's amazing how long they take to make the game and it ends up being shorter than most platformers from the 1990's. I beat Pirates Curse in 4.5 hours 100% on the first run through. Luckily I got it for free otherwise I would have felt ripped off. They probably just spend too much time over animating the breasts on each female enemy that nearing the release date they're all
>"Oh shit, we got to make the game now"

I have to agree, like what the fuck took so damn long?

It's a very well done game and it's fun don't get me wrong. And I'm sure when everything is done it might very well be the best in the series, that's just it though

It's not even done!

My god, if we didn't have those fucking bonus chapters the game would have been extremely pathetically short, like wth

It's HD. They're probably not used to that.

My best guess is that they probably wanted to release the game with all the characters and costumes at launch (August's update mentions that each of the characters/costumes were in various states of completion), but they realized that it would take a ridiculously long time (and eat up a huge amount of money they probably didn't have) so they decided to release Shantae's story first and use the profits to help finish and release the rest.

It's a risky as fuck gamble, but HGH seems to be doing well for the most part.

You see how companies work is that you need money to pay for staff not the time it takes to develop anything.

DID THE SLIME GIRL ENEMIES MAKE IT IN

yep

>tfw didn't back it because didn't know about the kickstarter
>bought on day one
>will have to buy DLC to make it the full game
Negative review time.
Good thing steam only shows steam reviews instead of key reviews so people will know it's a scam.

I'm fairly certain without the bonus chapters it'd be about as long. Tassle Town could be renamed and remove references to Holly and the Crustacean Cape could just skip the carpet race section and go straight to Ammo Baron's armada.

>start a fundraiser to get money to make game
>exceed the goal by lots
>doesn't have money to pay staff?

Any other /infinitemoney/ niggas here?

Most kickstarter games go overbudget for various reasons. Even Shovel Knight, the poster child of kickstarter games, went WAY overbudget for the initial release, even though they made over 3x as much as they asked for.

They just took a bit 'of all previous games and they put together a fan service at 18€.

3 years of expectations wasted and the story really suck, also random nosense bosses and charachters.

Go back to first Shantae, the gameboy one:
-Hard platform
-Lot of cities
-Awesome storyline
-You could literally sail around the world
and a lot more...
and it was for gameboy

>kickstarter is a scam

Then people are fucking retarded and don't know how to run a business.

>tfw you will never be anal-vored by a giant mermaid waifu with big tits

>-Hard platform
There's nothing like some good leaps of faith.

This game is really problematic. How could the indie community allow this?

There's more to game development than just insert money -> get game.

More to running a business too then just having money -> everything fine

I bet you rush sex too. I want the game to feel as good about me as I do about it.

How long did it take to make the first Shantae game?

dunno ask deviantart creative director

That's slow you can get faster gains by replaying the first section of Tassle Town with the Harpy and Harpy Claw.

Well it was originally planned as a SNES game and didn't come out until very late in the GBC's life time (to the point it had a GBA bonus).

IIRC development began after they finished Xtreme Sports, so maybe ~2 years.

However, they spent over a decade pitching the game to various publishers. GBC Shantae is absolutely nothing like SNES or PS1 Shantae's pitches.

thanks

I havent gotten any of those yet, just 2 hours in so far

And GBC Shantae had a shitload of unused concepts that are constantly being dug up for the latest releases.

>GBC Shantae is absolutely nothing like SNES or PS1 Shantae's pitches.
Thankfully.

If this game was actually released we may never have seen Shantae today.