Why haven't you hacked your 3ds yet?

Why haven't you hacked your 3ds yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5jshty/33c3_nintendo_hacking_and_links/
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5fv3xa/new_3dsxl2ds_firmware_by_serial_december_2016/
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/278558-legit-signed-tickets-3ds-games-installing-11-0-11-1-fbi-waithax.html
3ds.guide/
3ds.guide/
3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(save-injection)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>RxFools

i don't have a 3ds

Cant hack 11.2.0-35u

can i load it onto a sd card and run it without fucking the base system?
no? then i dont care.

> because I'm not poor
> because I want to support more niche games in Europe to ensure they keep getting made
> because I own 95% of the decent games on 3DS and pirating the last 5 ish games makes no sense

>wasting all of that shelf space when you could have anime vhs tapes there instead

>because I want to support more niche games in Europe to ensure they keep getting made

This is a good reason. My 3DS is hacked but I still get physical copies of things like Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow and anything Etrian Odyssey. It helps that those type of games often have nice special editions.

capcha: (lord of) magna

define fucking the base system?

did
no games

its amazing that you can go from the GBA and DS to such a shit system

I only do blurays now user. I own 150+ anime series / films too. My gf doesn't mind so space is no limit

So sick of these threads. Just make a /3DS hack general/ already.

we have one actually

>you can't buy games if you hack your 3ds

Love this meme! Enjoy your region locked console and censored games, fagmo.

>paying for current mediums
>not supporting your local thrift stores

24 hours user, reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5jshty/33c3_nintendo_hacking_and_links/

nostalgia, I feel the same bro

>Hack your 3ds
>Download all the games
>Relish your enormous insane library of video games
>Don't really feel like playing any of them

dont download so many and play them in a relatively balanced manner. pretty easy really. dunno why people download tons of shovelware titles just for the sake of it

This, I always keep installed no more than 3 games at once.

>hack my 3ds
>realize that I don't like jrpgs
>literally nothing else to play

3ds has like 3 games and i own all of them, no purpose of hacking

So true.
Same thing happen to me with PS3.

WHY ARE XL's SO EXPENSIVE RIGHT NOW

EVEN USED ONES ARE $130 AND UP

Because I don't have any of the DSiWare.

this happened to me on the DS, I filled up my flashcart and started like a dozen plus games and couldn't finish any of them.

When I first hacked my 3ds I tried to keep it to 1-2 two games at a time.

There's some psychology shit going on in the background. People naturally hate too much choice. We feel better with our decisions and more motivated about it if we only had 2 or 3 options.

How do you hack a ps3?

I don't want to go to jail.

Nothing to do with being poor, it's about not wasting money when you don't need to. You're a dumbass that's wasted hundreds of dollars on physical copies of mostly mediocre weebshit games. Majority of which you likely don't even play anymore.

Meanwhile, I can get all of those games and more for free digitally to have them wherever I go + all the other benefits of CFW.

Aren't you supposed to be looking for aliens on the discovery channel or something?

Based.

Spotted the NEET poorfag that wants the industry killed.

The 3ds was a shit compared to the DS. Everyone from nintendomtonthird parties tried new things with it. From inventing new franchises. To reinventing old ones. There were tons of hidden gems. The 3ds on the other hand. Nintendo is too reliant on tired franchises. Not as much third party support. Hardly any new franchises. WHAT HAPPENED.

truth.

>l-look at me im so rich i buy tons of shovelware 3ds games.

lol

Pleb here
Thinking about buying a 3ds and hack it
Do I need a specific model?
3DS -3DS XL - new 3DS - new 3DS XL

all models are hackable, 2ds, 3dsxl all that. specific firmware can be easy to hack (no game required or any hardmod nonsense) while others require that sort of thing. you dont want anything at 11.0 and up because even though there are exploits its just an unnecessary hassle

you can check the serial number on the box and see this list to determine the firmware. if you go to walmart and see one of those basic color 3ds like red, black, blue then those are sure to be on low hackable firmware because those are really old.

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5fv3xa/new_3dsxl2ds_firmware_by_serial_december_2016/

aim for something under 10.7

Why are piratefags so insecure and attack people who aren't pirates?

Thx, here's a you

dun av 1 m8
neway i dun need 1 coz like da new pokemon game iz workin on da emulators innit
playin pokemons in haich dee quality m8 no need 4 a fuckin 3ds
now jog on u wanker

I want to but 3ds seem to be sold out everywhere...

I did. After all, the only person who wouldn't hack a 3ds is someone who doesn't know how to. Since you have to be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums, nobody like that should be here.

can you play orginal ds game without flash cards yet?

yeah you can it released yesterday. its dogshit though dont bother with it.

yes read: lolno, the loader is garbage

Waiting for slowhax to come out.
You said it would be out by Christmas.

It is out. It's been out for a few weeks.

Name of it? would like to check it out and see the shittyness for myself

I'm literally too lazy. Freeshop sounds nice as fuck but I already fell for the gateway meme.

nds-bootstrap, you run it with a loader like TWLoader

you can use freeshop on gateway tho

Mostly because you're in denial.
Can you seriously claim to me that you're not a pirate?

how hack 11.0.33 without second ds, hardmod or disware?

might be possible tomorrow?

Stop mocking me.

Shows how much I've been paying attention to my 3ds lately I guess.

>Hack 3ds
>Download games
>Delete every game you beat
>Make data backups of games you lose interest in or want to replay eventually

I hope you have one of those DSiWare games :3

>t-the game industry is gonna be killed!
>Meanwhile, in reality, Fire emblem and pokemon sun/moon sold millions of copies

I got a New 3DS XL for Christmas, the one with the Mario faceplate. I only bought it to play one specific game Pokemon Moon

Is there any reason to hack if I'm not going to play other games and use my phone for music/movies

Do I need to fuck with the 3DS software to transfer legal but hacked Pokemon to Moon

>on 10.7
>have to buy shit or for the games that I do have I need a hacked 3ds or to buy some other shit like a power save

No really, it's been out for a good while now, as waithax. You need 1 of 4 DSiware games if you want to make a start on installing CFW proper. Hope you got that anniversary LoZ Four Swords by chance!

Otherwise, waithax can be used with a modified FBI fork to install 'legit' CIA files, titles which were distributed in bundles. Fortunately Europe had a shitload of them.

Heres some things you can do with a hacked system

Play all game cards and eShop games, regardless of region
Customize your HOME Menu with user-created themes and badges
Use “ROM hacks” for games that you own
Take gameplay and application screenshots
Backup, edit, and restore saves for many games
Play games for older systems with various emulators, using RetroArch or other standalone emulators. (Works best with a New Nintendo 3DS)
Install homebrew titles to your system, and have them appear on your HOME Menu
Dump your game cards to a format you can install, and play them without needing the card
New 3DS only: stream live gameplay to your PC wirelessly with NTR CFW
Run many old Nintendo DS flash carts that were blocked long ago or never worked on Nintendo 3DS
Safely update to the latest system version without fear of losing access to homebrew

Theres even pokemon homebrew where you can generate/ clone pokemon right from your 3ds witouut even transferring shit from your computer.

>WHAT HAPPENED.

The iPhone.

Thank you, do you have the link to a guide by any chance?

Sure. You need some forum account to see it, but if you want your five-finger discounts then I'd say it's worth it.

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/278558-legit-signed-tickets-3ds-games-installing-11-0-11-1-fbi-waithax.html

Not entirely sure about installing games outside your region, maybe check /hbg/ with that. North America still gets a fair few but Europe gets things like all the 3DS Monster Hunter games available.

>Theres even pokemon homebrew where you can generate/ clone pokemon right from your 3ds witouut even transferring shit from your computer.

name plox

Will Ironhax still work if I don't have the campaign installed? I got the free game back before it was taken down, my firmware is still 9.(something), but the steps for Ironhax say go to the main menu, and I apparently don't have the campaign or multiplayer installed, just the demo, even though the game doesn't say it's the demo version

Why would I bother hacking something without games I have any interest in playing?

Literally just keep scrolling the Sup Forums catalog if you don't want to see these threads, the less you post the less it gets bumped. The rest of us wanna talk about H A C C

Can't hack 11.1

Can you play Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden on it?

That's the dealmaker for me.

PKSM.

>Sun/Moon bank support
>Generate event mon
>Cloning
>IV/EV Tweaking

and more

>keep 3ds unupdated to hack later
>turns out certain software is needed to hack older versions
>can't get/use the software without updating

so basically it's pointless

Not using
>what's your excuse

You're getting lazy OP.

Here's this image to tag your thread.

huh? what firmware are u

9.9.0-26U old 3DS

uh thats completely hackable firmware with no games, hardmods or any other extra stuff to start.

what youre thinking of is probably the internet browser part asking you to update. theres a bypass for that thats been out forever. look in this guide

3ds.guide/

You can hack that using browserhax.

Follow the guide at 3ds.guide/

One thing to keep in mind though.
You're on a version where the browserhax auto-page won't work.
You'll need to use the "sliderhax" variant of browserhax instead to continue with the guide.

I used waithax for my New 3DS Xl. My firmware was 11.0.33U. Made it up to the part in the instructions that tell me to downgrade Firm0 to 10.4. My native firmware is downgraded successful. I tried to go back into Homebrew channel but it's gone. Browserhax doesn't work anymore. So my only method for entry would be cubic ninja correct?

The guide should have instructed you to install themehax on 11.0 or Steeldiver or something, did you skip that?

If you never did the setup to block a certain website on your home router whilst using the N3DS web brower on 11.0, then yes Browserhax won't ever work again.

Do you think Sup Forums anons are aware of how much their life has been affected by the 3 user who post these threads every other day?

You all are like Sup Forums superheroes.

oh thank fuck for cunningham's law

Why would you bother buying it?

Nope, this was the guide I was linked to in a previous thread.

3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(save-injection)

Youre welcome :^)