Steam Trading Cards

What the fuck should I do with all the cards I have in my inventory
Should I sell them right now or should I turn them into gems and sell those? Which is more profitable?
Keep in mind that I don't want to spend more time and money to grind more cards for the badges, I just want some quick steambux to buy a 2$ games every now and then

bump

i wanna know too

I just sell all my cards. I recently got Quake for two bucks. I have sold literally everything I've put up for sale, ever. I have no idea why people buy this shit.

autism or steam being nice and buying it from you to make you feel better as long as the price is in near average

If you want to get steambux, you're gonna have to create badges so that you have more chances to get weekly booster packs user.

What I do is
-sell cards that are atleast $0.08
ALL badges give the same amount of EXP, with that 0.08 cents, you can buy 2 0.04 cards.

I think when you're level 60, you have a 100% weekly booster pack drop rate for whatever random game you have in your library.

Pic related with selling cards.

Badge for tomb raider will cost you over $1 and give you 100 XP

Badge for literally the cheapest cards you can buy (around 30 cents) will also give you 100 XP

I'm full of this shit in my steam and I have no idea what they are

I don't think I care either

>when you're level 60
dude I'm level 6
how much time will it take me to get to level 60? I don't think it's worth the effort

Foil cards are great.

They're just for autists to be flashy and show off.

They give you a good amount of steambux

did you do it

>have to wait 2 weeks for listing ti be created
I only want the E.Y.E badges.

>how much time will it take me to get to level 60?
Forever.

It takes 100 XP for you to level up.

What people do is buy shovelware, as that gives you the same amount of exp as others with owning games

Everytime you craft a badge, you basically level up and get around $0.16 cents free (You get an emotion and background)

Sales are always a good time to get badges cause free trading cards

but, as said, it'll take awhile

I disagree. They're very, very difficult to actually sell for the vast majority of games. I have a Littlewitch Romanesque foil. Looking at history, one was sold in November, another in October, and then nothing until all the way back to July. No buy orders for it either.

This isn't the beta any more when I sold a Strike Suit Zero foil for twenty bucks in a couple of hours.

I once got like 30 bucks for selling all my cards, this was back when idle software worked and you could get cards for all the games you never played.

I mean, the foils I've had so far were for CSGO, Witcher 2, and Life is Hard

CSGO and Witcher 2 sold right away because they're big name games.

I'm actually surprised I sold the Life is Hard one but I did

You cant expect to sell a foil card for a no-name game quickly user (The game you mentioned doesn't even have 100 reviews)

Is only worth to turn cheap cards into gems to craft booster pack for weebs games right at release, but I thing you can only do it once per game

Crafting badges is basically a gamble for rare emotion/backgrounds

If you don't care much about minmaxing profits, just sell the cards

High level booster percent bonus is a placebo

user, there's a software called Idle Master that still works

Damn user, what was the most expensive thing you sold?

And the vast, vast majority of games with cards are no name games, so you're more like to get foils from them.

Once per game per 24 hours.

how do you see this?

Some stupid hat for TF2
Are you sure is not once per game PLUS a 24 hours cool down?
enhanced steam