Why didn't she save the Lombax race? Is Ratchet really that repulsive?

Why didn't she save the Lombax race? Is Ratchet really that repulsive?

He's a manlet, so yeah. I'm a girl and I wouldn't date a guy under 5'11" as 5'3".

Because initially they wrote her as not a member of the Lombax race, then reversed their decision around, I don't know, Quest for Booty maybe?

I wish LONDON would fucking use the metric system so the rest of the fucking world knows what the fuck you niggers are talking about.

Two individuals isn't really enough genetic diversity to create a viable population based on everything we know about biology.

I wish you would drop dead cunt

ratchet is gay

Don't worry. No guy worth their salt would date a hamplanet like yourself anyhow.

Notice the thing behind her head? That actually is sign for Angela not being a Lombax but a completely different race.
Or she's his sister.

>Great cataclysm destroys civilization.
>Weeks spent alone trying to survive.
>Find a beautiful girl somehow still alive.
>She falls in love with you.
>"user, maybe... maybe we could save the human race together..."

>"TWO INDIVIDUALS ISN'T REALLY ENOUGH GENETIC DIVERSITY TO CREATE A VIABLE POPULATION BASED ON EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT BIOLOGY"

>"O-okay"

Because Ratchet has a tiny gun

something something future tech

She's 6'0'' and Ratchet is 5'11'', it wouldn't work.

Well I mean feel free to fuck whoever you want but realistically speaking with just two people left your descendants will quickly devolve into inbred fucktards that probably won't survive let alone carry on any worthwhile legacy of yours.

If you're not baiting to just be contrarian then realize that my point is that "saving the race!" is a bullshit argument, you can still want to get together and have children for other reasons.

it's funny because it's true

It is somewhere between 10-50 individuals, evenly split, and they all pretty much have to successfully breed with every member of the opposite sex.

>save the lombax race

But they're not dead? They're just in a different dimension, having been driven off by the cragmites.

Basically, you'd need to increase the rate of mutation to inject diversity but most of the mutations won't result in viable variations and humans take awhile to reproduce so you'd need a level of technology that would call the whole scenario into question.

Ratchet is into brown girls.

He probably had jungle fever Sashal. Then he fucked Tawlyn.

Hello manlet

inbreeding is largely exaggerated. it has a bigger chance in having shitty kids but not really as bad as you might think.