Hearts of iron IV

will i liked this game if i played it?

depends

if you do no

depended on what?

HELP?!?!

anyone know this game?

Have you played any of the other ones? Are you OK with some of the most jewish DLC practices in the industry?

Do you want to play MP or Single player?

The AI is dire and does really retarded things with troops, which makes SP a disappointment.

thats europa universalis i thinked

do you want to make germany win ww2 or play an actual historial scenario?

both work

it isnt

well now im split and unsure

AGEOD's To End All Wars.

there isnt much jewish dlc with HOI4

yet

Is the game fixed yet or does it still need another million DLCs and patches to become playable? As much as I like Victoria II and CKII and even though the world war 2 time period is really cool, I just could never get into HOI 3 so I don't even want to bother trying HOI 4 until it's in decent condition.

Define "fixed"

The AI is fucking retarded

Thanks to the AI if you're playing as Germany or the USA it's possible to get locked into a stalemate that you can't win or lose

ok i decided not to buyed it thanks all

Did you like HoI3? If so then no.

It's absolute shit. Check out the forums and even the Paradones complain about it. The general consensus among fans of Paradox games is that it's shit. However, go to reddit and you'll find "casual" fans calling it the best strategy game ever. Just go and check out the DLC reviews, they're milking it hard. $15 for a few new mechanics that should've been included in the base game.

That's because it's Paradox strategy for normies, not gsg autists drunk on Vicky 2 alcohol memes.

Its pretty decent if modded