Resident Evil 7

So now that RE7 is confirmed to be one of or maybe even the best game of 2017. How hyped are you?

Pretty stoked. Glad we got some Japanese devs not making weeb shit still.

2017 Assassins Creed gonna BTFO every game

Just beat re0 on hard for the first game.

Easily the hardest resident evil I've played by quite a margin (I've played all of them except CV, which I'm playing next).

Pretty excited.

>for the first game.

For the first time**

Why are they saluting, do Americans really do this?

>do Americans really do this?

Is this the default meme phrase these days?

And to actually answer your question it's because Rebecca is honoring Billy for his service in the military after getting dishonorably discharged under false pretenses.

RE0 is so shit that I had to drop it. I've never played beyond the bat boss area because the game is ass. As if inventory fuckery wasn't already bad enough by default in more classic style RE games, that piece of shit forced you to drop your shit on the floor. So fucking annoying.

Game was good, I agree that he inventory could be annoying at times but I think it's on par with any classic RE besides that.

2 months ago
>when will the VR meme die??? lol no weapons one-hit kills this game is going to be shit
after Sup Forums learns a little bit about what the fuck they're talking about
>confirmed to be the best game of 2017
fuck this place, i'm gone

why is every single OP in this board so obnoxious? no wonder you faggots are so lonely

It's time you learn to formulate your own opinions and stop lapping up whatever Sup Forums shits in your mouth.

Not hyped at all. Hope to pleasantly surprised.

this is irony, right

>Egypt & sandniggers
>not Japan

Still gonna be shit

Don't really care about ass creed anymore but I'm pretty baffled that you want generic japan shit instead of an Egypt setting which sounds infinitely more interesting.

>he still thinks egypt was afrocentric
do you even study history user

This.

I would have cared more had this style come out after the traditional RE games. It's sort of uphill at this point. I still trust the gameplay, but the IP at this point is stale.

My biggest concern is that the characters will be extremely forgettable and uninteresting.

And I'm absolutely not an advocate if recycling the old cast by any means, I just haven't been impressed with the little we've seen of the new characters so far. I hope I'm wrong though.

I think the Bakers are going to become instant classical figures. Everything else though, idk.

Because when was the last time we had a truly open world in feudal Japan? Also I'm genuinely disinterested in anything arabic I find deserts dusty and boring.
What part of SANDnigger do you not understand?

Not regular niggers, its pajeets skeets n poo in loos.

>Not regular niggers, its pajeets skeets n poo in loos.

How fucking dumb are you? Ancient Egypt was an entirely unique culture. Get the fuck off Sup Forums and read some fucking history.

That's just how it's done these days. It's not as easy to just start up threads casually anymore, everyone got used to baiting replies.

Ah yes, the never ending cycle.
>Sup Forums shits on a game
>leaks come out
>Sup Forums says it's going to be the best game of xxxx
>the game releases
>the game is shit
>Sup Forums posts 'lolitoldu' for about a week.

>>the game releases
>>the game is shit
To bad it's already been confirm to be quite great. If you'd just fucking google.

Pyramids, sand and slaves

Sounds pretty fucking boring lad

The entire game can't take place in a hillbilly house so I really do wonder where the rest of the game will take place.

>t. pajeet

The leaks confirm various amounts of asinine bullshit, if you think that is 'great' well then super for you, but some of us are not retarded.

More like
>game gets announced
>Sup Forums shit and tries to make it a TORtanic
>game gets closer to release
>Sup Forums shits even harder and calls everyone a shill or redditor
>game gets released
>Sup Forums calls it a blunder and cherrypicks screenshots and videos to prove them right
>if the game sells it's shit forever
>if the game is really a flop in sales then it's underrated unique masterpiece gotyay will be written as the best game in history and everyone will be called a cancer for not supporting it, like it is with Titanfall right now

Redpill me on why this game is good.

>The leaks confirm
I'd rather trust people who played the game for 4+ hrs than some shitty leak rumor.

Google the RE7 previews and see what people have said. Seriously, not a single negative opinion out there.

Is it a video game?

>No
Who cares

>Yes
It's shit

really enjoyed the demo

all it needs is some old resident evil characters to pop up and this will be goty

There wasn't a negative opinion of DA2 or ME3 either.

Previews mean very little you infant.

So far the demo feels like a decent survival horror game, and it brings back some uneasyness to resident evil that has been absent since 4. I wouldn't call it a traditional RE though because the Camera is different. It feels alot more like outlast t.b.h.

Looks like walking simulator to me so far,

yeah but THE ATMOSPHERE

First of all, it's not just a house. It's a plantation, made up of 4/5 houses. We know of 3 of them so far. Main House, patroled by Jack, Greenhouse, patroled by Marguerite, and Lucas's house, monitored SAW style by Lucas (it's basically the puzzle centric location of the game, no stalker/nemesis)

And we know of a ship, a forest and a cave, everything else wasnt specified

It's not a rumor though, it's in the demo files, i went through them myself, you can too

Except they played literally a fourth of the final game, not a small sectioned off 20 minute demo. One guy got to a part he wasnt supposed to because there': no walls and it's not a scripted demo. There's a fucking difference.

did they fuck after this?

>tfw you get stalked by the bakers throuhgout the whole game forcing you to hide amnesia style because they can only be stunned by shooting them

shit game

you cant kill Nemesis until the very end...so this is like that kinda

it's easier than classic RE inventory shit:

>classic RE
>set in stone locations for item boxes, forcing lots more backtracking at any given time, unless you actively plan ahead
>have full inventory
>need to pick up a vital item
>end up having to run back to the item box, or use an herb to make space for it.

>RE0
>can drop items anywhere, it's retardedly easy to utilize large rooms as your central item caches (if that's what you want to do) and the map tells you the exact location of all dropped items.
>full inventory
>need an item
>just drop something useless, or plentiful to make room. Come back for that item later, when/if you actually need it

RE0's system is just easier, man.

not really because nemesis was a scripted thing and you only encountered in specific rooms, it basically gave you the feeling of being stalked but you weren't actually being stalked throughout the game

same with lisa in remake
the bakers sound very much like the alien in alien isolation and i hate that

I don't think they stalk you like that...sure maybe in certain corridors of the mansion but they have to stop chasing you so you can solve puzzles.

if it's from japan it's weebshit

fuck off back to the ddit

Oh please Nemesis showed up in maybe 4 spots chasing you and all you have to do is run 3 screens away and its over. Hell you can fight back and stop him for that encounter and if you do you get a good item.

>Oh please Nemesis showed up in maybe 4 spots
>Just 4 spots

I think you need to go play RE3 again.

Really hyped and ready to buy it, i wish it was cheaper tho, fucking season pass is like half the full game's price, im not sure if i will buy that

>leaving out the part where I said chasing you
Well done faggot. There are parts where he runs after you and there are parts where he harasses you/is a mandatory boss fight. The chase parts are all scripted and when you run like 3 or 4 areas away usually ends.

Why does this game have such a retarded defense force behind it?

Game looks dull and apart from a few very loud faggots who keep making threads like this one. Game has barely any hype behind it and will no doubt be forgotten in a week. Just like Dead Rising 4.

>Why does this game have such a retarded defense force behind it?
>this game

I would argue the defense force of all modern games is getting retarded thanks to hugbox sites like redit. I have gotten death threats and 3 week long arguments from people because I listed things I didn't like about Destiny and No Mans Sky. We are raising a generation of pussies who can't handle criticism for things they like and its all their parents fault.

I want to be hyped but I can't. Every single game I get hyped about ends up being shit.

tfw you posted that reply to the post that literally says there's an entire chapter without it.