Sup Sup Forums. merry christmas

Sup Sup Forums. merry christmas

I bought myself a ps4 for christmas, well a few days ago

i got uncharted 4, no man's sky and bloodborne gotye with it.

as someone that also owns a high spec PC, what games should I play on the playstation? which multiplats have better community on the PS4, and which exclusives are worth playing?

so far im having a lot of fun playing let it die, and i tried BB for the first time today and the frame rate didnt sit well with me having been previously playing the PC, but i look forward to trying it with fresh eyes later or tomorrow

>which multiplats have the better community.
Literally none. Maybw sfv. Idk don't play fighting games.

>exclusives.
Not much yet unless you count FFXV, but gr2, Persona 5 and nier automata are coming out soon. If you don't have a vita than gr1 and cyber sluts as well.

you had or have a ps3? if not you should check out the uncharted collection its cool. nice value with 3 games. not at my ps4 right now but i heard that mortal kombat xl is on sale on the ps store, all dlc and shit. ratchet and clank is really nice to. i only had my ps4 for 2 weeks but i been playing uncharted collection so far on 1 and having fun.

>no man's meme

Fucking die

>which multiplats have better community on the PS4
Literally all of them.

This is a sample of the PCuck community which you don't see on console:

>no man's sky
Fucking why?

Last of us
Ffxv

Destiny

>gives honest answer to OPs question
>n..n...no shut up you didn't suck enough sony cock so your a pcfat.

Ps+ honestly isn't worth the money at all unless you are a die hard bloodborne pvper or there is a fighting game advantage idk about.

it comes with it

PS4 currently has the monopoly on alive fighting games so ps+ is worth it for that

If you like campy horror Until Dawn is stellar.
Killzone: Shadow Fall gets slept on but it's pretty gud.
The Last of Us Rememed is great.

Yeah, i really don't know anything about fighting games, but have heard ps4 is the place to be for some reason so posited that.
Does DOAX3 have online?

Death stranding, Nier, RDR 2, Gravity Rush 2, Driveclub, FFXV, Batman Arkham Knight etc.

no online. isnt that that shitty softcore bikini game?

It's actually prerry good volleyball game as well. Minigames are so so.

>considers the pc community -which is mostly weebshits and/or obnoxious elitist entitled assholes and/or le gamer pcmr memesters- good
>"""""honest""""" answer

Oh so you have literally never played a pc game online.

>which multiplats have better community on the PS4,
If you're the bit curious to play Star Wars Battlefront, the PS4 community is practically the only one alive, you can find full matches at any time.

>play pc game that requires no real communication on PC
>most people just play the fucking game, occasional lol, gotem or remarks about the game.
>console community.
>12 year olds screaming nigger
>stoners who don't know where they are.
K bud.
It reminds me of superbowl parties where there are casuals who think it's a fucking social gathering and I'm there to make friends.

That being said more social games like WoW you can actually make friends on pc.

Lol at this post

nioh coming out february