Post games that graphically blew your mind

Post games that graphically blew your mind

This just looks like Witcher 3 on a calm day or Crysis 1.

I was let down with that scene because my nostalgia goggles for the PS2 games reminded me that this is nothing special. Also >30fps

>tfw this thread is just a sonygger bait thread

>Crysis 1
>implying the lighting in crysis 1 looked that good
i didnt.

It looked better.

I remember years ago back in 2007 seeing some of the original Crysis gameplay on ultra which totally blew my mind back then. Now nothing really impresses me as much.

What blew your mind was how much money that cost to run. Thousands of dollars.

This is running on sub $300 hardware with a laptop cpu and integrated intel graphics, a feat impressive in it of itself and a testament to the skill of the developers

Mate it looked way better.

Its a sped up version of a windy day in uncharted 4.

Why did you feel a sudden urge to compare it with a ton of other shit that has worse graphics in almost every concievable way?

Seriously, I thought that was dying light at first.

>tfw the older you get, the more you are impressed by retro graphics
OP's image does nothing for me, but I still cum a little whenever I see impressive parallax scrolling.

That's just being a hipster.

Shitposting thread and all, but I was legitimately impressed when I played UC4 for the first time a few days ago. It's not groundbreaking or anything but screenshots really don't do it justice.

Alright Sonyboy we've had enough

I thought Gran Turismo 5 was basically real life graphics and we'd never get any better than that

Boy was I wrong

you sound fucking stupid

Dying Light looks pretty good

>Those GOAT head smashing effects

Objectively wrong

shit was cash back then
was really impressed by the destruction

>This just looks like Witcher 3 on a calm
Nigger you're retarded, TW3's foliage looks like fucking garbage and has terrible physics.

>sun shadows
>there's no sun