If you could gain the powers/abilities of one video game character of your choosing, who would you choose and why?

If you could gain the powers/abilities of one video game character of your choosing, who would you choose and why?

Pic related.

I could live the turbo NEET life and never see another soul for as long as I live.

You have to wonder if Alex, at some point lost his identity in the biomass of himself.

It was hinted a lot in the first and talked a bit in the second game that Alex Mercer didn't exist anymore, that it was just virus at this point that had the memories and belief that it was Mercer.

Mercer had been long gone.

Granted, those powers are fucking awesome, just gotta deal with those downsides.

>hinted
Nigga it was a major late game plot point.
He came to the conclusion that he was just 'zeus' with the memories and preferred visage of the first dna it ate.
Because of this he was conflicted about his relationship with 'his' sister and girlfriend, leading him to renounce his attachment to what he thought was his former life.

there two games of this series and I can't think of its name. but I more and more. Prototype. holy shit,

Forgotten gaems general

Man the first game was so fun. Never bothered with the sequel. Is it less janky?

There never was a sequel, forget any rumour you may have heard.

I feel happy I managed to grab this game in the winter steam sale.

It's really really fun (in an innocent way)

I can't handle the edgeness of this image. Does this game feature soundtrack by Evanescence?

It can't be that bad. I'm gonna guess it doesn't push the series forward in a meaningful way.

Fucks the story up super hard. Every element of the predecessor is pounded into the dirt or completely misinterpreted.
Gameplay is p. decent at least.

I want the power to adopt cute little girls and maximum bluffing

It would have been pretty interesting to see what they could do with Mercer in the sequel, now an amalgamation of hundreds of different memories. It really felt like they wanted to explore the whole "what actually makes you YOU" thing with the ending bit.

But then they canned the original writer and Prototype 2 ended up being a reimagination of the first game.

The gameplay and feel of the game was really improved.
They fucked the story and characters tho.

Except blacker and worse

Alex is ded the virus just read the memories

Niggers ruin everything.

Garbage writing ruins everything.*

I don't even care about him being black. Heller was written as such a fucking obnoxious, stupid, edgy, shitlord. It was infuriating to hear him curse his own stupidity, to hear him cry over his wife and daughter while simultaneously devouring innocent pedestrians.

He's truly the most unlikable protagonist I've ever seen.

>for as long as I live

Which would be forever if you wanted. As you could simply add the adjective "immortal" to yourself.

>The virus learns that Alex was actually a massive cockbag
>Comes to the conclusion that he can form his own life, and that just because he's not actually human doesn't mean he can't have humanity
>The end of the game he tries to sacrifice himself to save New York
>The sequel makes him a Saturday morning INFECT EVERYONE cartoon villain
I will never be more upset about ruined potential than I was about Prototype 2

After touring the world in between the first and second game, Alex looses hope in humanity in a massive way, especially when some girl he started to have feelings for shoots him for a bag of a couple million dollars.

It's in the comics

Black and White 2 is underrated

Maxwell is good choice, this'd be my runner up.

I've also seen the arguments that the collective memories of all the psychopaths and general dicklocks he consumed skewed Zeus' demeanor.

All I know is I wanted to meet Pariah and that'll never happen now, goddamn it.

___ ___ ____

>major plot points between games are only addressed in a supplementary comic

I imagine after 2 weeks I would go full 'I have no dick and I must jerk'.

Did they even address pariah in Prototype 2? At all?

That was a major sequel hook and it ended up going nowhere.

I never got these. Why pick anything less than a god?

An offhand remark about it existing is all we got.

I believe One Punch Man got it correct.

After having the time of your life for a literal minute, you eventually get bored.

id like to have yukari's power

so you want to die, and have something that isn't you take your shape and memories and proceede to literally absorb people while running up the sides of buildings to elbow drops tanks after you turn your hands into super ultra dense, heavy as shit wrecking balls? Afterward you get absorbed yourself by a fucktarded angry asshole who cries about his daughteru while he does more bad shit than you have previously in his quest for "vengence"

Dunno, i could think of some better shit to pick.

FUCKING WEIRD
FUCKING RAMBLING
SHIT

WHICH FUCKING BUTTON'S THE TRIANGLE ONE
I'M LOOKING AT THE MOTHERFUCKING KEYBOARD