Why haven't you hacked your 3DS?

Why haven't you hacked your 3DS?

Because you can't and this stupid hacker conference you waited for for a month didn't help at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hacked Black Friday N3DS

My nigga

I think you misunderstand

thats what you latefags get

Not gonna solder it
Don't have another hacked 3ds
Can't access store to get dsi games
Can't access browse

The reveal of soundhax and fasthax alone probably mean you can hack any 3DS up to and including 11.2 pretty easily.

And if sighax gets implemented the firmware downgrade process will become completely unnecessary.

a9lh didn't become a thing the instant 32c3 ended either.

I hacked my black Friday 3DS just fine with my old 3DS and a system transfer. Why so late?

What will I need to hack 11.0.33 once Sound/Fast hax release?

Im too stupid ._.

Why is this a daily thread

just fucking answer me this

To put some files on your SD card, that's about it.

No fucking around with web browsers or DSiWare is my understanding, I might be mistaken as I'm still digesting the significance of everything that was revealed.
If fasthax still needs DSiWare I don't know, but they will probably figure out something that you can use any title.
That and the whole sighax means you might be able to sign anything (not just firmware?), and since fasthax + FBI should let you install any CIAs that are legit signed without complaint, that should let you hack your 3DS I think.

If I'm mistaken it's because this info is only a few hours old.

I lost my 3DS

I did hack my 3DS.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to be a filthy cheater on all my old games. I want to break that RE Mercenaries game with infinite ammo and generate a fuckhuge time amount to mess around, but the most I can do is freeze the timer.
Fucking beaners who wrote the article must be as stupid as I am, their code combos don't work.

Any credible sites to buy an r4i gold from?

Nds-card

You know, I hacked my 3DS and just about the only thing I really give a shit about is backing up my saves. I've downloaded games, sure, but the only one I've put any significant time into was NSMB2 while on the crapper.

It's nice to hack a system that you never really paid much attention to and have the entire library at your disposal, but seeing as I already owned just about every game worth having the console for it was kind of a wash.

How can I inject pokemon to Sun/Moon with RXtools (CFW)

I have a Vita

I've no need of a hacked system with lesser emulation capability.

>Why so late?
Because it is my first 3DS.

>Why is this a daily thread
The bigger question is why do you continue to click on it.

you are too stupid...to read? All the steps in the guide user. Just read everything carefully and follow them and you will be fine.

Downgrading with Sighax is a bit shit.
Essentially you need a get code running in DS mode, then flash a sighax-signed program that flashes sighax-signed CFW onto the NAND.
Then you need to short your NAND so that the bootrom panics and loads firmware off the wifi chip.

Just got a 3DS with OoT for $50,i love it
However, it was on 1.1.0-0u and getting a browser is a pain in the ass, so i updated with Smash Bros to 8.1 (still browserless) and then i gave up because i don't have another 3ds nor powersaves to do the oothax. I paid $10 to a friend so he made the entire work for me.

Reverse psychology now?

Imma just going to leave this here.

>rxtools

anyway download pkhex and im assuming you already have jksm if not get that to. export your save from jksm and open it with pkhex. make whatever you want (legal shit anyway) and save it. now open jksm and import that save into your file and done. make sure you have a backup incase shit gets messed up.

also look at PKSM. i dont play pokemon anymore but i heard that you can clone and shit right from your 3ds without transferring from the computer.

Is it still possible to hack the SM3DL n3DS and the black friday n3DS?

I don't have a screw driver that can open up my n3DS.

With what we've learned at 33c3 it's looking like all 3DS systems up to 11.2 firmware will be exploitable for free.

Soundhax means everyone gets a free homebrew entrypoint, no web browser nonsense and no needing to buy 3DS games.

Fasthax is an arm11 kernal exploit that works on 11.2 as well, and works instantly rather than making you wait 20-60 minutes. It's main application right now is DSiWarehax used for downgrades, or using FBI for installation of signed CIAs or firmwares. That alone means you can pirate specific games which have "legit" CIAs.

Sighax means it's possible to sign firmwares that can be installed onto the 3DS without much else. The Fasthax/FBI implementation should be able to install such things and could mean the end of a9lh based hacks.

The one thing I'm not sure about the real significance of it the bootrom being dumped. Why is this beneficial I'm not sure.

Every decent electronics store should have them, usually in the laptop department

So for someone who's been sitting on RXtools for a good while. Where do I go from here?

Go to 3ds.guide/
Read the first page in full and then click Get Started.

The gist is that your 3DS most likely has a menuhax setup, where the 3DS's SysNAND is running 9.0-9.2 and it is booting into an EmuNAND on the SD card.
Follow the guide and you will downgrade the SysNAND to 2.1, install A9LH, and restore your EmuNAND to the SysNAND.
Doing so will ensure far greater stability, compatibility and protection against future updates. It'll also free up space on your SD card as it will no longer hold a NAND image.