Untitled

apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=+DOxvkKDs6Sdzbtr9usfyA==&fcc_id=BKEHAC001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KtGG6ssEXI
mynintendonews.com/2016/12/28/theres-a-nintendo-switch-listing-on-the-fccs-website/
reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5klo7sl/more_features_confirmed_and_deconfirmed_for_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

push

uh

source?

This seems like way too good to be true, its almost certainly fake.

Nintendo is neither this competent, nor intelligent.

t. Nintenbabby with every console SNES - > Wii U and will be buying the switch at launch

What the hell is this?

>Promotions

What western Nintendo ip are they talking about?

Flint? A Mother 3 spinoff?

>-Also, a quick note on that Nickelodeon show. Me and others in marketing have heard about this show idea floating around two years ago. It's a 3D animated showed staring Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Captain Toad. Globally it will be called Super Mario TV World but in the US it will be called The NEW Super Mario Bros Super Show and will have a remixed version of the classic cartoon song.

Fake

Like I'm just going to mention the things that are blatantly just "The best possible scenario" options that won't be even remotely true.

- Metroid getting a 2d game made by vanillaware
No. too small of the studio, they're still making that loli robot game.
- Overwatch complete with a new character
Come the fuck on, why would you even believe this bullshit for even a second? Like, fuck off.
- Mass Effect 4
Which....has been confirmed to not be releasing on the switch. Project director said it themselves.
>ROGUE SQUADRON EXCLUSIVE FUNDED BY NINTENDO
Oh come the fuck on, this isnt even a good thing. Fucking EA fucking up another good franchise oh my god.

Holy shit this is literally nothing but wishful thinking the list

>-Dissidia Versus: Final Fantasy (Square Enix Co. Ltd.)

Fake, the Arcade game itself uses PS4 tech and they haven't even announced that version yet and there's no fucking way it would come out in 4 months without being announced already.

Musou Stars with exclusive Hyrule Warrior characters?!

I'm gonna kill myself when this never happens.

Actually that one's been another rumor for a while

>too good to be true
>too beefy to be from 1 single source unless is a high branch which will likely not fuckign make a leak
I mean, in a perfect world this will be cool, but all this reads like a fan fic, mix of intelligent guess from what we know already + some bullshiting that might might not happen cause broken clock (like the superbowl ad)

>NintendOS
>All those entertainment apps
>Sling, Kindle
doubt.jpg
>Accessories: Joycon Whell
I doubt that
>Arcade stick
Bull
>JoyView: cheap vr headset like google daydream
B U L L S H I T
stopped reading there
Nintendo neither has the knowledge of VR, the R&D resources to waste on it, or the power in their new console to do it. My Samsung Galaxy S6 has far better specs than the switch will have, and a dedicated headset with Oculus devs that made it
And it's shit.
All the "games" on it look like ass, the headset looks bad, and it's uncomfortable.
Nintendo will never do VR.

this was posted on reddit's nintendo switch board and laughed out of existence.

>- Overwatch complete with a new character
There's a nintendo fanboy here who has been pushing this idea since october and refuses to understand why there will never be anything like a platform exclusive character in overwatch.

I wonder if he made this crap.

I could definitely see a super bowl ad if NoA actually had some fucking resources of their own and could make their own decisions, but I doubt they will.

I found this through youtube.com/watch?v=0KtGG6ssEXI

I just wish it was fucking real.

>Nintendo will never do VR.
Nintendo did VR before anyone else m8

maybe not platfor exclusive character but Nintendo going all out and making some nintedo themed skin would be cool

so we are, but is good to have a shitpost free threat once in a while.

>toejam and earl
fake as shit lmap

if true i'd be kinda hyped

>DanganRonpa V3
This is the funniest thing I've ever read
This whole thing
This is the hardest I've kek'd in a long time
Thank you for posting this bullshit user

it's called thread not threat retard

Every time he brings it up people say a skin is the most they'd ever do and then he gets angry and says something like if soul calibur 2 could do it so could overwatch.

I mean, he is not wrong about the SC thing, but it will hell no be console exclusive.

>Vanillaware 2D Metroid game
>Persona 5 Portable with extra content
>Fucking Dreamcast Virtual Console
Fake as fuck

mynintendonews.com/2016/12/28/theres-a-nintendo-switch-listing-on-the-fccs-website/

This whole thing reads like a wishlist

>-Nintendo plans on partnering with 2K Sports to created a new kid-friendly wrestling game based on the WWE Slam! series using Amiibo of popular wrestlers.

pls be real

He's completely wrong. There's literally no comparison of those two within context of modern online gaming communities and esports.

It would never, ever, happen with overwatch, on any platform, because it would be a colossal disaster for the community.

>Have enough cash to buy a Ps4 right now
>Want it
>Still on the fence though because I'm mildly optimistic about the Switch, considering saving my cash for the Switch launch
>Remember how badly burned I was by the Wii U
Ah well. Ps4 it is. No sense in waiting for disappointment. I may wait until Jan. 12th I suppose. But if they don't blow my mind completely I will go full Sonygger.

It can do happen, but will never be console exclusive. hell, a Phara Skin resemble the Viria Suit will be sooo dope

>I may wait until Jan. 12th I suppose
If you're a smart consumer you would. Make sure your options are strong.

No, there will NEVER be a platform exclusive character for overwatch.

Skins, maybe, but never a character.

are you being autistic on purpose??
I SAID IT CAN BE A NINTENDO THEME CHARACTER BUT IT WONT BE CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE YOU AUTISTIC FAG

>it can do happen

Buddy, the way you type you are lucky if even you know what you are trying to say.

Also
>Nintendo character in overwatch on all platforms
>Nintendo character in overwatch at all

lolno

>burned by the Wii U even though it has more good exclusives than the PS4
yeah you're not gonna like the jan event so fuck off, we won't miss you filthy sonygger

I just want melee to work on this thing

What exclusives?
There's like maybe a dozen worthwhile games to play on the Wii U.
Plus it's absolutely dead now and has no 3rd party games at all.

wish melee fags would fuck off and die already

This whole thing is so fucking adorable. It's like when you were a kid and talking about the at the time fictional "Nintendo 65".

>"I-It'll have dis and dis and dis and it'll be so cool :)))"

>defense forcing a shitty company
Did you even own a wii u at launch?
It was the biggest waste of money for years
It finally did get games, yes. Not many. All first party.
And the games are worse than their predecessors. All the good first party Nintendo games were released on 3ds this gen.
I enjoyed Pikmin 3. I enjoyed Splatoon.
Everything else I either didn't feel worth playing, felt their previous entries were better, or that the style of game had been done far better on another platform by another developer.
Remember how the only game nintendo fans had to shill for months and months was Wonderful 101, which wasn't even that good of a game?

they are like a guy that is soo obsessed with his Ex he will never move on and his life is plagued with misery and loneliness

The switch doesn't launch till March, you can get a PS4 now between $200-250. Can you really not raise that much money in three months?

fake

The leak calls for Google Maps support, right?
FCC lists for the Nintendo Switch as compatible with 5Ghz Wifi, but no 3G or LTE

reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5klo7sl/more_features_confirmed_and_deconfirmed_for_the/

sorry

well done sherlock

whoops, go here

but W101 was good
>muh opinions
my point is that if you didn't like the wii u you probably won't like the switch

>Buy a PS4 now
>Slowly save up money for the next three months
>Buy the Switch

>Overwatch with exclusive Nintendo character
>Soulcalibur VI
>New Super Mario Bros Super Show
>Project X Zone fighting game by Arc System Works
>Vanillaware
>WWE amiibos
>NintendOS

How long did take someone to write this fan-fiction?

I'm NEET
I'm also very Jewish

>fake
Good job Conan, you cracked this case

This seems to be too perfect honestly. But i believe there might be some truth to this. Or perhaps not. Either way it's very well written.

What caught my eye was how they mention Final Fantasy 14 was coming as an eshop exclusive. Instead of just stating it was coming to retail. Since It's an mmo it wouldn't make any sense to release a cart version since most of the time physical mmo disc just have a launcher on it. It's that detail in the doc that gives me some hope this is real. That or they just thought of everything.

To be fair the Soulcalibur 6 and WWE amiibos do make some sense.

OP here, no shit. I knew it was fake already, but goddamn why can't they be this competent

kill yourself then

well that explains it

I'd save my neetbux till January then

Okay

>competent
lmao nobody is going to make your dream console with thousands of games available at launch. things are a little more complicated than that

>YouTube celebrities

don't actually do that. i was just kidding i couldn't have that on my conscience.

>Having Nintendo and Disney help fund, distribute and quality control a spiritual successor to the Star Wars Rouge Squadron series exclusive for the Nintendo Switch after 2017.

>Star Wars
>exclusive for the Nintendo
And right there is why I think this is fake.

wasn't the original n64 exclusive?

>-Early 2018 will have a new Animal Crossing game, which will be compatible with the mobile title. Mid 2018 is when the plan on revealing the first mainline Kirby title. The January 2018 convention is also when they plan to reveal the newest entry in the Super Smash Bros series with some major gameplay changes and surprising characters. (Snake reaction all over again, British gamers will go insane.)
>British gamers will go insane

What did they mean by this?

a character that's popular in britain?

All of these online focused games make me laugh.

Not happening on a portable with no cell network support. Nobody wants you playing fucking overwatch on your piece of shit portable on some shitty hotel wifi.

It was, but I just don't believe something like that would happen today. What Star Wars games did the Wii U get? Anything besides Legos and Angry Birds?

>Ah well. Ps4 it is.

>buying a multiplat machine

>that entire game list

I want to believe, I really do. But that sounds far too competent for Nintendo

Why would anyone be excited for the switch knowing that it is 40 percent as powerful when in portable mode. This is going to really scare off the third plat devs.

Excluding the virtual boy and wii u Nintendo has always done great

>Why such the love? Nintendo has given EA and Criterion Games a dream offer: Having Nintendo and Disney help fund, distribute and quality control a spiritual successor to the Star Wars Rouge Squadron series exclusive for the Nintendo Switch after 2017.

>EA gets to ruin Rogue Squadron

I can't think of any character popular in Britain nowadays. Unless it's some nostalgia bait like Hen-House Harry.

and wiiU was a mix of spread priorities and 3rd party being dicks

whoa whoa whoa

is it just me, or are the (You)s gone?

I'm seeing dotted underlines.

It's there, the underline is different.

If I were Nintendo I would give 3rd party better deals regarding royalties and fees that Sony and M, why?? cause Nintendo dont really need em to make money (they do it pretty well on their own) but they needs 3rd party flavor of the month to lure casuals

It's outputting low res in portable mode.

>-Early 2018 will have a new Animal Crossing >game, which will be compatible with the >mobile title. Mid 2018 is when the plan on >revealing the first mainline Kirby title. The >January 2018 convention is also when they >plan to reveal the newest entry in the Super >Smash Bros series with some major gameplay >changes and surprising characters. (Snake >reaction all over again, British gamers will go >insane.)
If they wait 2 years after launch to reveal a new smash bros game again the switch is going to fail

that's what i'm seeing as well.

Anyway, back on topic.

Nintendo's first party games are always great, the third parties have always been a weakness. It would be really cool to see them embrace third party games, but I have my doubts.

>muh power
>muh turd party devs :(
think of it like a powerful handheld that's 40% more powerful in docked mode
i was happy with the 3DS and that was undepowered but it still got 3rd party exclusives. the switch is going to get games from all nintendo devs. if it sells 3rd parties can jump on it.
bethesda said they're happy with it and FROM said they got dark souls 3 working on it so there's no problem there. it can run unreal engine 4 and is vulkan compliant and doesn't have a backwards architecture, stop worrying about 3rd party devs please

>EA plans on bringing Mass Effect Andromeda during the launch month of Nintendo Switch, fully featured same day with the other versions

>responding to bait
good job. now he is not gonna leave

maybe it's an actual british character like jo dark or a character from a british developer like banjo

It seems to expensive for just a better 3ds

Also the battery time is pretty bad

the 3DS was $250 at launch and the switch is vastly better. but we don't know the price of the switch or the battery power yet you retard so i don't know how you can say that

user I think he did it

whoopsie!!

Its speculated to be at least 300

it's also speculated to be 200 and some rumored 250. i don't care about specualtions and neither should you

>splatoon, pokken, smash and mario kart ports
obviously fake, multiplayer games don't get ported, that would be retarded
imagine the gc getting a port of mario kart 64 or smash 64 with more characters instead of making double dash and melee

>writing 9 pages of wishful thinking
Why?

for lulz

people spends hours in threads shitposting. let people have fun with their autism man

it does kinda make sense, considering how poorly the Wii U sold.

Nintendo would basically be introducing the games to a whole new market.

Splatoon and Mario Kart is very likely.

good, be sure to tell where you live so I can laugh at the news report of your faggot death loser.

Splatoon and MK are old enough to be sequels eve, and Smash is not old enough to get a sequel, but IS a system seller, so it was to be ported, and the idea to mix both 3DS and WiiU version into 1 is good

that's not nice