Why haven't you beat witcher 1?

why haven't you beat witcher 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

unseen64.net/2009/07/20/the-witcher-rise-of-the-white-wolf-x360-ps3-cancelled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

backlog

>PC only
I even preordered the console version and then got canceled.

Can't figure out the combat, tutorial is shit.

Controls like ass

I didn't like the gameplay.

youngfag cdred started out as a pc only company I'm pretty sure. witcher 1 was ALWAYS a pc game and never for consoles. I know you're making shit up. kek

I LOVE the clicking combat. shit is comfy. actually have to select the correct sword. not casual babby shit
it's ok user, I didn't at first either.

>I LOVE the clicking combat. shit is comfy. actually have to select the correct sword. not casual babby shit

Thanks, I still don't understand it.

>pcock is an ignorant faggot
unseen64.net/2009/07/20/the-witcher-rise-of-the-white-wolf-x360-ps3-cancelled/

The stance bits were a bit weird and I thought the dialogue was stilted. I'll go back and complete once I'm done with the witcher 3

Dropped it and never picked it back up. Had a small advance too, up to the point you trick the wizard guy in the swamp and move to the next hub world.

Maybe I should pick it back up. While the combat is meh the quest where you try to solve the murder case and can actually point out wrongly based on the evidence was neat and the fact that alchemy is useful unlike 99% of games make me want to.

plebs detected

A console port was being made but then cancelled because it was done by another studio and cdred didn't think it was any good.

Anyway, I finished W1 like two weeks ago. That game is still very playable so long as you play it on easy and with a speed mod set to 3-400% speed and just do it for the story.

good. glad it wasn't on consoles. you're a pretty huge faggot anyway.

>The console version of the The Witcher (known as Rise of the White Wolf) was to be the best version yet, with enhanced graphics, new combat system, and rebuilt pixel by pixel for the consoles

it was already out on pc

dialogue and voice overs in general in witcher 1 are way better than in 3.

I don't understand why you post here.

the swamp and that one riddle in it with the stone that kept one one shotting me with a thunder

>just do it for the story.
I am OP and I agree with this.

the combat isn't great, but I did somehow enjoy the clicking combat. I got into it.

I only played it for the story and bc my faggot friend said I wouldn't beat it before I played witcher 3.

Just a reminder Witcher runs on the same engine as the first Neverwinter Nights because it was the only one cheap enough for CDPR to license. They did nothing short of wizardry to get it looking like that.

Wait really?

Fucking poles, m8.

yup.

I have. I had to cheese the dog at the start and the final run and the final boss just plain fucking suck. The rest was great and really entertaining.

>Maybe I should pick it back up.

good on you user

Why was the dog so fucking hard?

Probably just over-tuned.

No silver sword.

I didn't have the necessary controller for the combat.

>dialogue and voice overs in general in witcher 1 are way better than in 3.
That's outrageously wrong. Those things improved as much as the graphics did.

desu senpai, the dialogue in witcher 1 was amazing. i've only played through it once, and was very surprised. I played witcher 3 just months after and think it holds up fine. it's great.

I finished it two days ago, pretty good. Most of my friends said the combat was shit and they gave up after the prologue, but I think it's not that bad after a little time.
Haven't finished the 'DLC' content yet though, I started playing 2 instead.

W1 really suffered from cobbled together script, especially in English, where characters would go on these long unnatural tirades. For all the changes dialog in W2 and W3 flows a lot better and it helped the script was written in English and Polish at the same time.

You're mean to quit at the prologue a couple times before getting into it enough to keep playing.

>giant faggot posts with screenshots from the game
An absolute classic. I like W1, but you're a dumbass, please stop posting

But I have, played neutral.

you can eat my ass for all i care. I made the bread and will continue to post. stay triggered my man

I uninstalled after they asked me to go back to the shitty fucking swamp in chapter 3.
It made me realize most RPG fans suffer from severe Stockholm Syndrome.

i don't play mediocre 7.3 games.

pussy

this. that guy is embarrassing.

I stopped at the swamp. The quests stared getting extremely tedious, but I would like to give it another go.

An issue with GPU fucked the late game for me, couldn't pass some place without constant errors out of ass.

It's my favorite RPG that I will never go back to for obvious reasons.

>I-I don't care!! You're triggered xD!!!
Feel free to continue making a complete embarrassment out of yourself though if you're into heavy self-deprecation

Do it. If you can push through the second chapter, the game will grow on you like insane. There's also chapter 4 which is like one of the best RPG moments ever

REMOVE DROWNER remove drowner

>got it for free on GOG
>can't click accept
WeW

are you the pole that posts the "kurwa intensifies" pic in every witcher thread?

user on 4chins I don't give a fuck what people think about me.

tis good feels

ayyy lemow

>user
you're not tho. you're basically avatarring at this point

Honestly, chapter 2 was fucking tedious compared to any other in the game, in addition to that, if you didn't finish some of the fetch quests in 2, but want to do them anyway, you have to get lucky in 3 to spawn the required enemies.
After 2 it's much better, chapter 4 is my fav.

give me another you please

or bump will suffice

>start playing it
>this game fucking sucks
>delete it

Thats all

2 was even worse

3 looks pretty good tho, but i dont have time to get into an RPG game

"The best way to play it is to not actually play it."

But I have and I actually like it more than Witcher 2.

or play it and not worry
witcher 2 is the worst in the series.

Got stuck on the fight with the wolf because when the fight started the camera would be way off somewhere else in the world scrolling around for a minute before snapping to me finally and I would be just about dead by then and I also didn't rest at fire to level up in a long time so I was under powered. Was too lazy and spoiled by how good of a game Witcher 3 was to bother going back to an old save and trying to do that part over.

>witcher 1 is my favorite witcher game
>can never talk about it with other anons on Sup Forums because autistic op ruined it for everybody

love it man

I remember playing it when the graphics looked acceptable

Witcher 3 > Witcher 1 > Witcher 3

shit im drunk
Witcher 3 > Witcher 1 > Witcher 2

u my man

I did beat it.

I built myself a new computer because my old one wouldn't run it that well, but it was mostly because I wanted to play TW2. I forced myself to play TW1 first though.

In the end, TW1 was better than TW2 in my opinion. But I do like TW3 the best.

>getting triggered on 4chins
user please stop acting like a little mistreated woman. eat my ass

twice

fuck him
let's talk about what actually matters, for example about the worst character in the whole series and how he keeps getting praise from redditors anyways for having a vagina

>TW1 was better than TW2 in my opinion. But I do like TW3 the best.
this

I have motherfucker.

I'll give it another whirl then, thanks senpais

>tfw shani turns you into a cuck

who?

and you're op, aren't you? am i being memed on?

Go back to pol thanks.

I would however like the stance thing to come back from TW1. Seemed more interesting than light/heavy attacks. You just pick and spec for light or heavy attacks to use in TW2 and TW3, rarely do you ever need to even use one over the other.

Do I have to play the other witchers first before 3?
Started 3 and got to the barren king? While taking a bath, some guy asked me questions which I assume were from the second game. This was months ago and I haven't touched it since.
I have a bit of vacation time and don't know if the Witcher 3 is worth playing. Seems long af.

The combat is even more boring than Morrowind's

he's not op. I am. stop worrying about me you huge fucking queer.

>W3 >= W1 > W2
My fucking nergroes right here. I'm not going to say that the witcher 2 is a shitty game or anything, it definitely had the best writing of all of them, but it felt like an awkward transitional project for CDPR. I'm just glad everything came together in 3.

Witcher 2 suffered cause he gameplay was so roughshod and the overall game design felt more generic and western, more dudes and less beasts, something to get that western audience over, look dragon! whohwohwoaa

they all good tho but the witcher 2 was a little disappointing

already have 3 times

GOROLT

GOROOOLT

It was perfectly enjoyable game that didnt have as many flaws as w1 while looking amazing visually and having the right themes other games didnt offer.
Its about as good a game it could ever be.

>Triss
>Not my based waifu Yennefer

honestly i'd let geralt shoot his load whereever he wanted

he's super hot

>Its about as good a game it could ever be.
super linear and I hated that. elf path is pretty much pointless too.

tru tru but that kinda quirky polish vibe I got from the original felt gone, but I felt it again in the witcher 3

maybe I'm just a stone in my arse so idk

I did, nine years ago when it came out. Loading screens were fucking mindmelting.

Shitty combat, couldn't stand it. Same with Witcher 2.

Played 3 though. Good game but way too easy even on the hardest difficulty, combat is smooth but designed in a way that nothing could be legitimately challenging. Last boss in the base game was a joke.

>In the end, TW1 was better than TW2 in my opinion. But I do like TW3 the best.

I agree with this, though I love all three games.

Probably the only trilogy in which I can honestly say I like all three games.

your filenames are similar. give me a break.

I love this game. Beat it 2 times

Thats just personal preference, I prefer more linear games and I just cant get into bethesda style open worlds.

I didn't like the combat. It's less interactive and less interesting than Skyrim's combat.

I just couldn't get into the story, the world, or the characters.

I didn't like how several quests required you to meet the questgiver at a certain time to turn it in, and the only way to advance time quickly is to rest, which you can only do at certain locations. So if you happen to complete a quest in the middle of the night and the questgiver is only available from noon to four, you have to go out of your way to find a place to rest first, and they're few and far between.

It really started to seem like questing was a net loss. A lot of quests require you to kill monsters and/or harvest things from them, which requires buying the right books about them, which costs more than you'll get for doing the quest.

I hated the inventory system. Grid inventories really irritate me.

I didn't particularly like playing as Geralt, nor did I like being forced to be some kind of swordsman. I usually like to play RPGs as a pure spellcaster.

I hated how quicksaving created a whole new save instead of simply overwriting the previous quicksave like literally every other game does. It meant that the save folder became hideously bloated, and it also made it very difficult to identify saves in case I wanted to go back to an earlier part of the game for some reason.

Chapter 2 was really, really tedious. I did manage to finish it, but by then I'd completely lost interest in continuing.

i guess you can keep giving me yous if you want

Oh so I dropped it right when it gets good, great. Alright, I'll give it a go, just because of the murder case fun.

>do the autopsy
>evidence points to kalkstein
>wait what? that doesn't sound right, that guy's a nerd
>whatever, let's go tell the investigator
>wait why is my amulet vibrating when near the investigator? it's set to detect monsters right
>OH SHIT HE'S A SPY
>reload earlier save and try to find more evidence

keep posting this art is lit af senpai

pussy you better finish the game

but user (you)s don't exist anymore

>(You)
but you just gave me one

WHO WOULD SUCK HIS WILLY FOR MONEY

works fine for me