Is there any edgier weapon than scythe?

Is there any edgier weapon than scythe?

Yeah plenty, only a little bit of the scythe is an edge

any non-samurai katana wielder.

My fists.

>Tfw you think it's a legitimately cool weapon next to the Large Hammer and Magic Staff but I don't want to use it because of how many edgemasters get attracted to it

The scythe only gets a bad rap due to its association with Death but if your character looks like a farmer it is completely fine

Meme claws.

Meant for

would it help to know a scythe, as presented in 99.9% of all games, would make for a completely terrible weapon?

Depends who's using it.

If its some peasant like character, not edge.

if its death, not edgy

if its some weeaboo anime character, edge

War scythes looked different

Well no shit it's wasn't originally designed be a weapon.
I just like it when it's ridiculous and spins around and all that.

This is a Scythe User(male)

Is there a weapon more impractical than this?

I wonder why there aren't any boiling oil fighters

after all it was the most horrifying weapon of the medieval era

scythe-chucks

Urumi
Tonfas
Nunchaku

scythe-chuck-chucks

gunswords. Especially the FF variants.

its interesting that literally every weapon in the world can be made more impractical by simply imaging its nunchuck hybrid

Nigga, tonfa's are fucking brutal. They focus all the force of a punch onto a single hard point, or can be swung at absurd speeds to bash someone in the head.

I agree. Need it to suck? Attach a second one to a chain.

Gonna go with this. Especially if over designed

congrats, a Quarterstaff does a better job at bashing

any european sword

does anyone have those shitty ms paint drawings of edgy weapons? like, there was one where it was a rainbow of colours and had wings and curved hook edges and shit all over the god damn place.
like it was meant to be some autistic shit only a kingdom hearts fan would think of. there was a whole series of drawings like that too! surely someone must have remembered it!

but to sidetrack just a little bit, why the fuck isn't there any dual shield wielders anymore? and i ain't talking no shitty bucklers either. i mean big, chunky, heavy, metal slabs that imply arm strength of the gods.

I'd prefer a long wooden pole over a tonfa any day of the week

are you telling me that nunchuck sawed-off shotgun would be impractical?
Actually is there a weapon like that in Dmc3?

Baseball bats with nails/barbwire in them?

not as good for defense though.

Your mom.

Plenty, actually, like 90% of a scythe is the handle.

A quarterstaff is fucking long and length is a defensive property. You can thrust someone in the face before he can even reach you.

what about a third one?

seriously what was the logic of this thing?
>Lets take the pole, remove all its reach, add some metal to it in the form of chains and call it a day

The scythe has one edge, throwing stars have like 8+ edges depending on how many points they have.

Oh shit, I forgot about that.

That's not edgy that's thuggish.

I Imagine its like a two headed flail

>Implying this isn't the edgiest weapon
it has 5 blades for 10 total edges and one of them is shaped like a cock

spear > scythe > 1h sword > dagger > 2h axe > 1h axe > hammer > 2h sword > faggy mage stick

What do you do, place it on the ground and hope your enemy trips?

it's an african throwing weapon

You simply CANNOT find enjoyment in using this weapon without being an edgy shitlord, a hebe-teen in their personality development stage where they are trying to figure out what's cool, or a literal fucking tool in the weeb society, worse than the fatweeb who sweats profusely.

>Spear
>Autistic
I guess being a nigger is now considered autism.

They actually make good throwing knives, but usually just used for a downward hack.

Also, if you don't have one you are literally a woman. Where's your K'pinga?

Eastern throwing knives were garbage, even the Africans were above them

I always assumed shit like this was meant to be for displays of prowess or whatever and not actual combat

was actually pretty useful in Ninja Gaiden. Sometimes the enemy blocked every basic attack, but not kunai. And up close it just looked like ninja chopping the enemy in the stomach

how do you even use that thing? it doesn't make sense

I'm pretty sure that's a prostate massager.

I bet someone can make that thing is Besieged

Historically they were only ever used as diversions.

As in, look at me throwing this flashy shit so you look away long enough for my spear to gut you.

Claws are damn edgy. Edgier then a scythe, if only because the whole "death" thing got stale.

Throw it on an assassin faggot weeaboo naruto rper and you can just watch edge an cringe overflow like the (you)s once did.

>tfw no minigun-chucks

based mage staff > 1h hammer spear > 1h sword > dagger > scythe 2h axe > 1h axe > 1h hammer > 2h sword

FTFY

No weapon type is really edgy, it all depends on a design.
You can make normal looking or fantasy looking sword or scythe that won't be edgy at all like but you can also redesign them to make them as edgy as possible, - for example.
It doesn't depend on a weapon itself but how it's designed.

>1h hammer > spear*
>1h axe > 2h hammer*
Kill me.

Scythes are definitely up there on the edgy weapon list, but I think katanas and claws best them

Dual-scythe

>claw blades are edgy
Fuck you I'm still using them because they're fun.

I use dual shields. No edge at all.

Two scythes

Twin scythes.

Katanas are only edgy if wielded by a non samurai character.

Whats that wavy blade called, a flamberge? I'll go with that.

Dual daggers/swords. Bonus points if backhand.

No the biggest edge weapons are ultra greatswords. And gutts is the edgiest user of them

>male
Prove it

Friede Mind?

>tabletop nordic/viking game
>made a half-giant that wields a scythe and is in charge of harvest of her home town
I'm not even embarrassed to say she was based hard on Priscilla. Giant with a big scythe is fun to me.

Wrong image

Same, though I like spears and staffs too.

Two of anything seems really edgy no matter what, just think about it

>dual blades
>dual katanas
>dual daggers

and in extreme cases edgelord autism
>dual boomerang blades

I actually cannot think of a stupider weapon. And this faggot is a shitstain on everything. Nice job.

I dont know what youre trying to prove. There is literally no reason to have two of any weapon that is traditionally 2 handed, if not to make the character look/seem cooler

Yes, considering he is one of the least edgy members of OrgXIII

I wasn't trying to prove anything?

Ty and his Batman-tier arsenal of double boomerangs was pretty rad though.

bait

unf

anyone else have regrets of edgy from teen years?

I still keep mine to remind myself how stupid i was back then, pic related

you guys are like little babies

wtf I love ds3 now!?

*braaaapp*

Can you post a weapon more sexy than this one?

>implying only blacks use spears

>that one character who you thought was going to be a future party member just shows up 1-2 times then vanishes

>gimme that Darth Maul senpai

This should be illegal.