>Choose not to play him in placements
>Get ranked Silver

Fuck Lucio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3x8VUM_1XA
youtube.com/watch?v=VcA3cCQfe3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't feel the healing beat.

Why do you hate Lucia user? You're not........you're not one of those RACISTS are you?

fpbp

I just find him boring to play.

I'm a fairly good Lucio player truth be told.

play like DSPtanky, it's pretty fun.

it's almost like running around doing fuck-all with with a heal over time aura is boring or something.

>play lucio
>become a pozzed healslut faggot

t-thanks overwatch

git carried.

seeIt's pretty fun playing aggressive like that.

>doing fuck all
If only you had something to attack the opposing team with. Something Lucio happens to be carrying.

Lucio is easily the most fun healer to play. How can you hate him?

I prefer Ana, 2bh

zen is way more fun.

holding down m1 at everything in sight and occasionally pressing E sure is fun

oh wait that's every hero.

>Want to play non-meta characters in comp like McCree because I'm better with them
>Teammates do nothing but complain even though I'm doing well

Meta was a mistake.

They're shitters who can't aim though, hence why picking Lucio makes them win more games.

If his wall ride was better, he'd be way more interesting to use.

Or maybe I should say, if the map designs were better.

HOW DARE YOU PLAY PHARAH!

MUH META

>Mercy is more fun to heal with
>Zenyatta is more fun to damage with
>Ana has the most fun toolkit
If Lucio wasn't a necessary pick, I'd never pick him.

>Want to use Lucios wallriding and speedboosts to enjoy playing him
>Not standing behind your entire team with heal boost on is a detriment

wew lad

Meta following in any game is cancer outside of the top 20% competitive matches.

That's a lie, user

If only there was a reason to use his wallride other than to get to a ledge in a few of the maps.

Give him some incentive for wall riding or something maybe.

>Ana has the most fun toolkit
I think you meant to say 'overloaded'

its literally not, you heal with lucio by existing, sure with mercy you just press a button but you are bouncing around your teammates like pinball in the edge of death.

Sounds like you're just a shitty Lucio, nothings fun about having to completely rely on others while having shitty healing output

If you know what you're doing you can be a real little bitch when it comes top point control/harass

>It isn't fun to zip around all over the map able to heal anyone to full in seconds

Fair point.

>Mercy
>Carrying anyone

you are not very smart are you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3x8VUM_1XA

>He doesn't understand the concept of love

Running around doing nothing interesting is still boring.

unless its koth mercy outheals lucio easily, hell in koth its 50/50.

>Play competitive.
>Feel like I'm not doing that great as a DPS so switch to healer.
>Every choke point no one ever goes in.
>Go tank and push in. Die.
>Look back to see everyone still at the choke taking potshots at the lone Lucio at the gate.
>Lose.

I swear this shit happens to me every game.

>started watching video
>annoying music
>stop watching video

Oh well, lasted about 10 seconds give or take.

No one advances until they have ultimates now because tanks are a waste of time to attack.

>he just stays there healing
>he doesn't go around pushing faggots out of the map/control point while healing/boosting his team
Lucio is the most fun support to play, prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcA3cCQfe3s

Anyone else think it's lame as shit that people go for enviro kills specifically instead of just doing it completely by accident?

I feel like a giant pussy whenever I do it honestly.

Same way I felt when I did it with pyro in tf2 on upward, shit feels way WAY too cheap.

>Make maps that have a giant hole in the middle or are on the side of a cliff.
>Have characters with abilities that push or pull
>Somehow it's lame/cheap to use these abilities to kill other players.

No, it's just you. Normal people find it funny as hell or frustrating as hell.

>play ranked
>win 10 games in a row
>play quick play
>lose every game due to braindead teammates

wow really makes you think

Shit's too easy and it's also boring to do.

I'll never get the fascination with going for this stuff.

>Outhealing Lucio is a big thing

It certainly isn't. The speed boost is why people use him. Ana's broken grenades also boost Lucio's healing up which helps keep the team alive better than any other second healers.

>get carried in comp
>can't carry others in QP

Not really that hard to understand, user.

It's also extremely easy to avoid and a more than half of the characters have options to survive.

yes everyone knows this, except the user who was claiming lucio is picked for his HPS and can outheal mercy.

Please don't, fuckers that try to emulate him are completely useless. Jumping around might look cool to you but in reality you're throwing the game and wasting a player slot.

We weren't talking about boring, we were talking about how you said that wallriding was useless, which isn't true.

Why put Widow in the game if you're literally not allowed to use her on any map for any point without being reported?

Competitive is cancerous, as always. If Blizzard wants to go full mobawatch, they need to implement heroes being unique to each side or even a ban phase. Otherwise, you're not going to see much difference in the meta. This is doubly true when archetypes like healers are so damn important -- that's already two of your six slots. But really, I just wish they'd add a fucking server browser and custom maps. That or a new game mode that isn't trash.

Wall riding is crazy fun whenever you've got an amped speed boost up. Shame Blizzard will continue to nerf speed because they don't know how to balance their shit.

Heroes like Zarya are quite literally DPS with more health.

It's terrible.

It depends on the map. Lucio is great fun on maps with pitfalls like Lijiang and Nepal since you can wall climb to sneak up on the enemy team, drop in the middle of the enemy team from above and boop a few off a cliff.

>retard bronze shitter thinks carrying is relevant in team games

this isn't CoD

What's it like at the lower rankings? Do retards try and force the triple tank meta?

>get to master by only playing symmetra
>i suck with every other heroes

Why wouldn't they?
Asking for a friend.

>play him first season
>get ranked 45
>don't play him at all second season
>get low diamond

I can't aim for shit but I love wallriding and environmental kills

Lucio is best

triple tank meta is probably a good idea at low ranks, since none of the tanks take any real skill.

The most skill based is probably d.va since you have to aim or hog since his hook is a little awkward to use.

Because a bad Roadhog is an ult battery and a bad Dva cannot keep a bad Rein alive even if they were good, which they aren't. And a bad Ana can't keep any of them alive.

They also get destroyed by the likes of Pharah, which doesn't happen at Master because the hitscanners can actually aim.

mercy is the worst healer right now, especially at that rank. play ana.

no thanks.

If he is in that rank then he probably already knows about it.

>Mostly play lucio in placements
>Last match I even get the floor is lava achievement and POTG
>Get placed in Diamond

>teammate picks pharah
>see them actually walking on the ground

That's actually kinda what you do as Pharah. Being in the sky is for picking targets and for dying

You're just wrong. You never really need to touch the ground as pharah. It is only acceptable if they have a 76 and you're going to down to get behind a rein shield.

>Want teammate to fly all the time when their Soldier / Widowmaker is still alive

Dumb

unless there is a mercy holding your hand you should just hover at best desu

Only okay if you're behind a rein shield. If there isn't a rein nearby, you stand a better chance in the air. Especially against a widow or mccree

>since none of the tanks take any real skill
You'd think, but apparently it takes a lot of skill to not Rein charge or Winston jump into a line of tanks/DPS just to die in 3 seconds.

So many Rein's think they have to do this.

Please. If you're one of them. FUCKING STOP! You don't need to have gold medals every single match. Do your job. Block.

>You stand a better chance against Widow/McCree in the air
Are you fucking serious m8?

Yes I'm serious, you move faster in the air. Soldier is a different story of course. It's not like there is nothing to hide behind in the air. Try playing pharah sometime.

>divey / aggressive teammates
>speedy around enabling their shenanigans
>throw in a few good boops for good measure
playin' with the wrong folks
lucio is a snore tho

>mained lucio in placements
>low plat
>mained lucio all the fucking time
>now master, 3669
>still maining lucio
eat shit

I've played both Pharah and McCree my dude. Goes like this.
>Fly into air
>Enemy McCree spots you
>Dink dink dink dead
Been on receiving end and giving end. Literally just have to aim, since most maps have zero cover when Pharah is in the air. Her movement is not nearly fast enough to dodge some basic fucking hitscan aim.

Learn to play pharah shitto. She is more than fast enough to throw off all but the best mccrees since her last buff.

>She is more than fast enough to throw off all but the best mccrees since her last buff.
Not that guy, but that's wrong, Pharah's movement is predictable as fuck

You're wrong

>Playing competitive
>Player on my team leaves mid-game
>3 Games in a fucking row

These fuckers need to be castrated.

1v1 fagettes

>learning how to keep yourself safe and actually using speed boost productively with the team
>wasted player slot

sure

I can accept that my Pharah play is bad, but I have literally knocked enemy Pharahs out of the sky in 3 hits with McCree before and after her buff. She does not move NEARLY fast enough to wiggle her way out of hitscan death. Pharah is viable in certain play, but should not perpetually remain in the air against hitscan unless she has a pocket Mercy, and even then McCree can just dink the Mercy out of the sky.

>Play Mei
>I'm the only one on my team focusing the Pharah
>Still knock her out of the sky with my damn icicle projectile

wrong only mccree can kill pharah while she is flying, soldier spray is so inconsistent so you won't hit her 70% of the time

What takes skill with Rein, is knowing when you have that opening to charge in. People think playing Rein is brain dead. Hur hold down right click. A good Rein will know how to create an opening, you can pretty much brute force

>Do placements
>2 Wins, 7 loses, 1 draw
>Get placed 3 points off master