Fucking dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZUkOPrbj0yA?t=4044
youtube.com/watch?v=qU71mFo0WXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Listening to a three hour podcast just to drop it afterwards

ok, see you tomorrow, bb

Hey Alex I fucking hate you

Hey, I know it's hard not being a white supremacist, you really love your internet frogs, I know. But this is 2016, and you have to learn to let love into your heart, and respect your fellow xirs.

>They're gonna check out the Yakuza series in 2017
>It's gonna be Alex and Dan
IT'S NOT FAIR FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

>Put on the Sonic twitter guy on the list even though it has nothing to do with the subject just because you want to get on a 10 minutes soapbox about how the content is "egregious"

I hate you so much you bug eyed balding cunt

Making your game black and white and removing detail is enough to make dudebros think your game is high art and deep in a meaningful way.

Looking those GB awards really reminds you what a shit year 2016 was, unfinished early access indie games with a few mediocre AAA games like D44M (DUDE it has wubstep and QTE kills in it, so sick XD), it's sad to see them trying to act like everything is okay and say things like "it has never been a better time to be a gamer".

Oh well, it will all get better after the video game crash happens and normies find something else to ruin and forget vidya for the next 20 years.

>no personal top 10 videos
>no recap videos
>just slapping a 4 hour unedited podcast onto the site

They get lazier every year.

Also name 10 games better looking than INSIDE motherfucker

What? Did I miss something

The Witness
Superhot
Abzu

Doom
Uncharted
Hyperlight Drifter

Any of the other choices really

youtu.be/ZUkOPrbj0yA?t=4044
BASED VINNY
SANFRAN KEKS CONFIRMED NO FUN FAGS

The "stop doing this" award

>anytime there's a disagreement and a debate that will go on for a while someone immediately capitulates

Fucking boring lazy cunts

Oh wow, more Hitman content...

>DUDE
>you can drop A TOILET ON A GUYS HEAD
>HUE HUE HUE
>so GOOOOD
>dude, DUDE: HELMUT KRUGER
>BRAAHAHAHAHA

Ugh. What's egregious about it? Did they post memes that didn't agree with his PC sensibilities? I haven't listened.

He's an over exaggerating idiot about everything.

>ZQ top 10
Why

he's probably still butthurt about the attack helicopter tweet

Fucking Helmut winning character of the year was garbage.

No one from anything else? No one from TW3 DLCs? Dark Souls 3? Overwatch?

Nah dude give it to the meme

everytime i want to give alex a chance
he fucks it up so fucking bad

why would you want to give him a chance, he's very consistently been a faggot since the beginning

>all those shit categories
>hating on the sonic twitter
>odin sphere didn't win best remaster

None of them even know what Odin sphere is

>alex's hairline

I mean, to be fair, they are the game awards for Giant Bomb specifically, and I felt that he fit the award as it related to their year. Vinny did mention one of the characters from a Witcher 3 DLC, but none of the others know or care about that or Dark Souls 3.

Honestly, once you start to listen to the awards hoping that they'll make the best decisions from their experiences it starts to make much more sense.

PALMER LUCKY
IS

V A L U E L E S S

>Everything about Alex

I don't think I've seen someone that triggered, he was even more triggered by the fat coon during the south park e3 presentation

>Odin sphere
odin sphere got a remaster?

yes, it was really good

That was BS too.

the WHOLE table even Alex was barreling towards NMS taking it but then Alex dropped the white supremacist bomb and none of their limp SanFran dicks could argue against LITERAL WHITE SUPREMACY.

>Hottest mess of the year
>No Man's Sky and Street Fighter V lose out to some dude who voted Trump

It died with Ryan.

Best choice would have been Jason. Jeff already doesn't like how the series plays, Brad would be bored. Vinny would probably enjoy plinking away at it though.

FUCK ALEX!!!

it was so obvious that he was using the whole palmer luckey thing as a surrogate thing to talk about the election result, you could tell that the other guys just wanted it to end so they all agreed with him so that they could move on as quickly as possible

man i forgot how empty street fighter v was in launch

>Zoe Quinn made an article about her Top 10 games
Where's that autistic fuck to screencap it and go "MUH SJWS!!!!!"? Remember that guy? He was in every single GB thread a year or two ago.

I still can't believe that won, yeah it was pretty crazy but it was forgotten about in like a week, NMS was fucking omnipresent for well over a month, it was the biggest vidya shitstorm since GG if not longer.

it's not even an argument.

Fucking Alex dude.

Poor argument. Ryan was alive when Brad strong-armed Skyrim into winning 2011's GOTY, which was even worse than this.

he did nothing wrong

see: alex's bullshit

>her top 10 is a bunch of old shit because "OMG I HATE 2016"

At least she somewhat plays video games, I would like to see anita try to make a list.

I didn't even bother reading it. Alex always makes sure at least 3/4ths of the lists are literally whos

>Even Brad has Doom over Hitman
Fuck. It's over.

>Alex gets 2-3 categories reversed because he throws a hissyfit every time things don't go his way

>his bug eyes
>his double chin turkey neck thing
>his underbite
>his hairline
>his whinny voice
>his way of talking

>Alex Zandra Van Chestein

One of the more fun parts of transitioning must be coming up with a new bullshit name made of up of random stuff.

Alex is really pining hard for that "Brad Shoemaker Presents: Worst GOTY Host" award.

He's usually the most quiet during the goty deliberations. I think that taste of power he got from forcing in palmer for hottest mess with an iron first has gotten to him.

>that game is a thing

-giant bomb deliberating over the game of the year

>alex is gonna play yakuza
>sees the hostess stuff
>calls it creepy, gross, says "ugh" and "ew" and tries to skip over it

great idea, retards

>Brad defending Skyrim's shitty remaster
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

>GB
>Relevant

it was all alex being a faggy leftist and bullying everyone into thinking it was important.
If luckey dumped money into CTR, no one would have given a shit

Vinny would have been perfect for it. He loved sleeping dogs and I imagine he would be interested in anything like that at all. The fact that they are specifying it's only gonna be Dan/Alex playing pretty much proves vinny is announcing his departure from GB on the last goty vid

>vinny is announcing his departure from GB on the last goty vid

I sure hope so. He's too good for that hot pile of dogshit masquerading as a "video game website".

inside is good pick. it'll look good years from now the same way another world still looks good today.

That was me. I got tires of it because I got tired of Giantbomb.
They're Irredeemable.

I listen to half a podcast a month before I have to shut it off

I think that might be the final straw.
I used to watch every quicklook
Every video
Every podcast
I was a premium member for years

Now I struggle through one podcast.
Giantbomb just isn't for me anymore I guess.

vinmans final gift was that hitman run

what a hero

>going to a site that hosts this kind of shit
pathetic

>vinny is announcing his departure from GB on the last goty vid
vinny is the only producer at gbeast. i doubt they have a new hire lined up - they wouldn't risk introducing someone brand new to handle that stuff without some transition period.

bruh, where the videogames?

She looked better before the blue hair

>she

"She looked better before the blue hair"

When is this not true though?

>she
Don't do that.

Ok, taking bets, will ZodiacMF show up this year?

And if not, what kept him away this time?

>it was a rough year

not for me

Inside isn't black and white, though, it's actually fairly colored. You're confusing it with Limbo.

no
alex

The only thing colored in Inside is the boy's shirt.

>Brad spent 4 hours in 2011 arguing that Skyrim was the greatest game ever
>Trashed Dark Souls and Saints Row 3 the whole time
>literally admitted Saints Row was better months later
>literally became obsessed with Dark Souls
>never even talked about Skyrim positively again over the next year, even being dismissive of the DLC

What a fucking child.

Why does anyone still care about this site or the content they produce? I think the last time I was even slightly invested in it was before Ryan died.

>their
>them

EVERYTHING IS SHIT eckssDDDDDD

Oh my fucking god this thread. Just ban everyone because you're all obviously less han 18 years old. You all whine about fucking nothing.

t. giant pleb premium member

So there's nothing you particularly like about them and you just consume their content out of habit?

There are plenty of things that aren't shit. Giant Bomb isn't one of them.

That Sonic twitter thing was the last straw, i'm bowing out of the next two days of this shit.

If the rumor of Vinny leaving is true I can be done with Giant Bomb in general.

Blind boxes deserves to win the Please Stop category.

Fuck Overwatch and that shitty system with christmas and halloween skins that you can't use money on and are time limited. FUCK THAT NOISE.

its a ploy to keep people playing the game

because OW isnt actually fun

Fuck off back to your hugbox forums you cock-gargling faggot. I was on the first mod team back when the site launched in July of 2008.

It's been shit since 2011.

memba when ryan was still alive and the quick looks were a fucking blast?

memba the vinny and ryan quick look for that psmove game where you kill cartoon skeletons?

>That Sonic twitter thing was the last straw

I haven't listened to their podcasts in years. What issue would they have with a fucking twitter account.

probably that the guy is clearly a Sup Forums user which of course triggers those thinskinned mongoloids

The absolute worst part about this trend is the shitty way of compensating for duplicates.

Dude makes jokes on the twitter. That's problematic I guess.

San Francisco really seeps into your veins. They used to joke about cunts, stalking women, and faggots all the time.

Can't get away with that anymore without being blacklisted by all their SF friends.

I 100% guarantee it was because of this.

I got banned for asking why she's still featured on the site after they just spent an hour shitting on Palmer Luckey.

I got banned by a tranny who's twitter is full of anti trump memes.

>hating on vr when you aint even played it
>all those people hoping it fails and who watch our stuff, point at the bad ones and say "guess vr still sucks" no you're dumb

Sup Forums completely and utterly BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I was under the impression most people on Sup Forums like VR but hate the price for the handful of games that are even worth owning right now.

Why buy now when a newer version will come out and better games will be available?

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=qU71mFo0WXQ

>stop liking thing i dont like!!

Even if you were right and GB was shit (which its not), people liking bad thing is so, so much better than people who spend all their free time whining at people for liking something and trying to tell them what they like is shit.

Oh what I wouldnt give to see a photo of you underage autistic fedora neckbearded fucking failures

8 years user :^)

Because it's their website and one of those two people has political views which they don't like and the other has views which they do like.

I'm pretty moderate when it comes to politics but I'll vote Trump next election in the hopes that faggots gets dragged 5 miles behind a truck.