ITT

ITT
We post only objective statements.

I'll start:

FF8 is the best in the entire franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubd3Hbl_ixI&list=PLAFuJWUvusZc6onQhCyAtxuLw73yGJ_Fn&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cooke from Lost Odyssey is very sexy.

OP's statement is objectively false.

PS4 owners do 90% of the shitposting on this board.
PC owners who are newfag enough to get mad at the PS4 shitposts do the other 10% of the shitposting.

Wrong.

what about xbone shitposting?

I haven't seen Xbone shitposting in a long time. Is there an Xbone shitpost thread right now?

I don't know my Wii friend.

>My brother got me FFXV for my birthday
>Two of my friends got me FF8 and FF7
What am I in for?

>FFXV

Emo shit

>FFViii and Vii

Best entries in the series.

>Emo shit

Did you even play the game?

Dont listen to the memesters, ffxv is actually enjoyable. My only complaint is that the game expects you to care about characters they didn't take time to develop and explore and in some instances, dont introduce at all.

>objective
So an entire thread of false statements?

>FFXIV
Bro simulator RPG
>FF 8 & 7
Comfy and in general good games

>FFXV
You'll have fun
>FFVIII
You'll enjoy the music but probably not the game
>FFVII
Hit or miss for new players. Great atmosphere, likable characters, good ost, etc.

I've been playing it for a bit but I'm actually concerned about the story
Chapters are mostly one or two missions and I feel like playing too many side quests will make me too OP for the story fights

Dunno about FFXV, but I played both FF VII and VIII and they're enjoyable. Just don't think too much on the plot of the VIII. Or girl choice of Squalltismo.

Doing sidequests will absolutely make you too overpowered for the story. You can do them after you finish the story though. Nothing is missable.

You might have fun with XV for a while but it has pretty glaring flaws that become very apparent.

VIII is so esoteric in its gameplay mechanics, all of its characters are unlikable morons and the plot starts becoming complete shit with nonsensical things that shatter any and all suspension of belief right on the very first disc. It's a game which is only fun to break and you can only break it if you're experienced with it. Some good music though.

VII has an awful translation, blocky overworld models and some awkwardness in character movement but is on the whole a very solid game. The past year or so I've known a lot of people who played it for the first time (probably because of the remake announcement) and they've all loved it.

Meant to quote instead whoops

XV
>Bros on an adventure
>Kingdom Hearts-esque combat system
>Great visuals
>Amazing Soundtrack
>Messy combat at times

VII
>Soldier fighting to save the planet
>Old-school turn-based ATB combat
>Decent backdrops
>Awful overworld character models(combat models were good though)
>Decent soundtrack with a few standout tracks
>Minigames

VIII
>Military school cadet saves the world, then shit gets weird
>Slightly polished ATB combat
>Very pretty backdrops
>Best soundtrack Nobuo Uematsu ever made
>Triple Triad will eat your soul
Protip from someone who still considers 8 to be his favorite: get the card and magic refine abilities as early as possible, and draw magic constantly. The enemies scale with your level, so magic junctioning and weapon upgrades are the key to victory.

>played FFVIII 3 times
>got to level 100 each time
>never has any problems

If anything, limiting your level and running from battles seems like its more work. Don't know why people act like leveling kills the game. If anything, it makes it more fun.

It makes the final boss a slog, which is my only real complaint. At max level on my whole party it took like an hour and a half to get to the ending cutscene.

The lower level you have, the more powerful you are. I say it was a pretty interesting twist on the normal battle system.
Still, like someone said before, if you do level high, then you're gonna have a shitty time. Battles aren't harder, they're just much longer.
I played FF VIII on PC not long ago. Triple Triad and rule manipulation is probably the most ass hurting shit. Also some quests that have you travel around the world, like in that Shumi village.
In VII, if you take your time learning Enemy Skills, then most of the game is cake. Beta and Aqualung mops the floor. Laser is a great early Demi2 spell. Matra Missles are PERFECT for leveling up Limit Breaks. Lvl5 Death makes certain encounters extremely easy (brings them to minimum hp and casts Mini).
And that's just a few. I wonder if there are autists that ran away from the enemy 9999 times so that Chocobuckle can deal this much damage.

Using aura, it only took like 10 minutes to kill Ultamecia. Which sure, is still just tons of HP. But the idea that it makes the game harder like some people claim is pretty dumb.

you mean V

All of them are shit with a sprinkled gold on top.

>Makes objectively false statement
>Calls it objectively true.

Yeah, how you deal with the fact she separates your team in two? My primary team would destroy her in a minute, but what about the other three? You need to come prepared for the battle already, so gotta have GFs set. I have spread out learned abilities evenly, so that every char gets HP boost etc. Everyone had some proper magic too. Still. The weaker team had a very fucking hard time, lots of reviving and praying for luck. I was certainly doing something wrong, had all GFs except Gilgamesh.
The stronger team is high on max ability GFs and rapes everything. I gave only one GF to each Team B members, perhaps I should have given more, but was worried about the possible impact on my main destroyers.
Also, Laguna is moe.

The best uematsu ost is arguably FF IX

>separates team
What? I remember just rushing into the castle with Squall, Zell and Selphie. Defeating all the sub bosses and Ultamecia with just them. Don't remember having to use a second team for anything.

>objectively

No, I remember clearly. Take a look at the guide if you don't believe me.
I go in, she's like "SeeDs, SeeDs, SeeDs... accursed SeeDs. Which ones should I destroy first? I'll take those first". Something like that. With that supposed to be German accent.

And then, I got my weakest characters in the first phase.

Smash Bros is not a fighting game.

I disagree but the balamb tune is so fucking good, it's my favorite track out of the entire series. I wish SE would put it out on ps4 like they did 7.

They have orchestrated versions of the themes you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubd3Hbl_ixI&list=PLAFuJWUvusZc6onQhCyAtxuLw73yGJ_Fn&index=3

Too bad FFVI never got a good orchestrated version. Aside from the Opera, which was done by the composer for Dragon Quest.

A party game with fighting game elements can run on its own but for some reason decides to stick with a failing fighting game community

I thought he had other composers working with him on that one...?

Braid, from a game theory perspective, is the greatest game in the past 20 years.

>from a game theory perspective
What does that even mean?

Zero had a cool design, but he helped kill the Mega Man X games.

Oh, we're making bait threads now. Got me to reply at least.

Sakurai has actually taken steps with each Smash Bros game to specifically anger the 'tournament community'. They just cling to the series and find ways to alter the game to be what they want. Going as far as modding the the physics and characters themselves. They are the most autistic fanbase out there.

>VII + VIII = XV

Why has this post been deleted? Pretty mysterious if you ask me. This looks like a job for the hardy boys.

*hardy boys theme music plays*

>THE MYSTERY OF THE DELETED Sup Forums POST

It was deleted, because it's not an objective statement.

how did you get so good at math user?

I practiced.