Street Fighter games will never have not-generic soundtrack ever again

>Street Fighter games will never have not-generic soundtrack ever again
fucking hell, it's not like hip-hop and drum'n'bass have aged as genres since the release of Third Strike
just let me choose music from previous games in SFV, I'll even pay for it
youtube.com/watch?v=LdMCVDGOdUc

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, OF STREET FIGHTER 3

You guys love 3rd strike, but it's stupid. Parrying is stupid.

If you throw a fireball and they jump over it and you try to anti-air them, they just parry your anti-air and kill you.

If they jump over the fireball and you parry their jump in attack and you punish them. So, basically, you throw a fireball, they jump, and you both don't do anything anticipating to parry each others attacks, then when they land, they just grab you because grabbing can't be parried.

Yeah of course you would pay for it you . Make sure you also pay for your 30$ season pass of unknown characters, capcup dlc pack of yellow piss colors and 9/11 stage that makes you want to puke so you can wait nice and tightly for capcom to deliver malware directly to your home PC and console.

Cuck is censored now huh? Interesting.

test
cuck
^ cuck

shut the fuck up competitive fag
the visuals and sound is what matters
and the gameplay is fast to boot

Fighting games are competitive by nature, unless you're an autistic casual Smashcuck.

what is with newfags and their obsession with insults?

I don't play smash
i just want more games that look like 3rd strike

they think it automatically wins them arguments.

Japs aren't exactly kings of audio.

Anyway, why are team games so combo-heavy? Skullgirls, MvC3,... here, learn a BnB combo that is 2 minutes long, throw in other characters while you're at it to get it longer and even more hectic.

Meanwhile SF3's idea of a combo is a single attack chain, maybe finished with a super.

the 3S soundtrack is fucking garbage compared to 2I and NG. The only good songs were dudley and hugo's themes

What I hate is that Street Fighter doesn't give off a "cool" vibe anymore. SFII and III had cool aesthetics and didn't rely on shitty fanservice to sell. SFV looks and sounds like kiddy weeb trash.

>SFV looks like trash.

Fixed.
The graphics are utterly horrible because Capcom can't into 3D.

Play KoF

That shit doesn't happen at a casual level of play, which is why it's fun to everyone here. The game is fast, combos are fun, and the sprites are amazing.

II and III were released during a time publishers allowed developers to take risks. Distinctive vibes and soundtrack will attract one part of the audience, as well as turn off the other part, and that's okay.
Modern SF games (and not just them) are neutered as much as possible to please everyone.
I can't think of a 3D fighter with better animation than SFV though, GG Xrd aside.

>I can't think of a 3D fighter with better animation than SFV though,
Tekken for over a decade

The animations aren't bad, but the models are terrible on anything that shows skin and the backgrounds are just pure comedy, so are the terribly tessellated motion lines.

They could have done MUCH better with the engine and it would even run better because a lot of these are downright fucking retarded.

The great debate.