It's been over a year and I still haven't beaten this piece of shit

It's been over a year and I still haven't beaten this piece of shit.

Me neither. Bought it and realized it was a shitty meme game about an hour in, then uninstalled and tried to scrub it from my memory. Unfortunately I keep getting reminded by the tumblrfaggots on Sup Forums every day.

git gud faggot

jesus christ, dude, get a grip

It took me a day to beat

Sasuga, Neo/v/ getting triggered by literally nothing again

>intended to be the first baby bullet hell

Git gud

It's just memorization.....keep doing it and eventually you'll get it down. There are no random variables the fight can throw at you to make it harder on any given attempt.

tldr; git gud

Jesus fucking Christ dude, I beat it in a day.

Shows that the people who hail undertale as the best game of all time are just bad at games in general.

>ITT cant even beat UT because im a fgt
kys

Can you even call it bullet hell?
The only shmup thing about it is the dodging part. You almost never shoot anything yourself.

>being mad you can't beat a casual-tier boss
>being so assblasted you have to use "muh SJWs" as an excuse for why you don't like a game

Git gud faggot

Ikaruga can be beaten completely passively, as can other bullet hells. It's not really a requirement that you be able to shoot.

I gave up
He won I guess

This post is 100% accurate

Started it a year ago and just now picked it back up. Stuck on undyne since I refuse to kill anyone on my first run unless I have to. I'd rather not have to play the game again so I'm trying to get the best neutral end possible.

Don't you just have to fake punch or keep spearing her until you can run away?

just keep running away from undyne until she is beaten

Well put, I did beat the game though and thought it was alright, otherwise pretty much this

took me like a day and a half to beat and now i just go to a webpage that simulates the same fight and beat him when i'm bored.
It gets really fucking easy after a couple of tries.
If I have any advice for you, go to Waterfall, buy the turtle guy some Sea Tea and use it on the first turn. It only heals 2 HP but makes you faster the entire fight. Gets a lot easier

jesus

it took me a week of trying it on and off and I felt bad

Kinda the same, beat it in the three intended ways and it's the same feeling I got after beating Mass Effect 3. A complete waste of time.

Beat it on the 25th try or so. Just 2hu & trial and error dude.
IMO genocide undyne was way harder.

>(((Undertale)))
Die :)