Bayonetta vs. 2B

Who would win my dick?

your right hand

Loneliness

crippling depression

Can't say I'm too fond of Bayonetta's art style for it to be much contest.

10/10

to be honest i use my left hand, this give me impression somebdy else is doing that for me

I use my left hand too, but that's because I'm fucking retarded.

I could help you
Just for laughs haha

Bayo is a fucking mess. Her silhouettte is fucking grotesque, her hair looks like a dick, her basic outfit is an incoherent mishmash of every "assertive woman" fetish outfit and the general result is extremely inelegant. Also her butt is bloated and disproportionate, like it came out of a nigger's fantasy and was crudely slapped onto a caricatural shoujo villainess body.

Toobie's design, by comparison, is perfectly on point. She's got sexy elements but it looks fairly coherent, you get the "combat doll" theme without relying on anything too tacky (like frills), her silhouette is balanced and fairly realistic, her color palette is simple and tasteful, and all her sexy pieces of attire are integrated seamlessly into her outfit.

Plus, she's got a pretty face, whereas Bayo's face looks straight out of those MILF doujins where the girls have nose hooks and an elongated horse face from sucking dicks all the time.

If you're a monkey, you'll prefer Bayo.

If you have taste, you'll prefer Toobs.

Bayonetta would snap your penis in half with her heels. Toobie would let you put your penis inside her to keep it warm.

>Bayonetta would snap your penis in half with her heels.
Ohhh fuck

Stop calling her Toobie. It is an android specifically made for sex. Its name is YorHA no.2 Type B or 2B

2B is much cuter desu

This 2bh

2B more like, 2T

>specifically made for sex.

WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY?!

Why else would a robot have an anus?

it's not an anus it's an exhaust port!

I use my left so I can keep browsing with my right

and the front one?

no orifice, only a smooth surface

You ever seen an electric car?

Perfect

Intake, obviously

BRO JOB, BRO JOB, CHOO-CHOO!

There is clearly something there

>mfw in my head now 2B goes on male semen

Bayo would likely to cut off your dick grow her own hair futa dick to fuck you in the ass.

2B would most likely crush your dick the moment she rides you. But at least there won't be a dick in your ass.

So it's really depend on if you're gay or not.

There are humans in control of the whole thing, right? It's not just androids and gynoids?

>technology progresses
>semen can be used as an efficient fuel

It would explain 2B's clothes and body. They were clearly made to look appealing. Overtly so.

>it's like the Matrix but with semen

Erotic

>not female semen

You disgust me

>(You)'s are gone

Wait, what the fuck?

So like a cybernetic MGQ. Sounds like a more interesting concept than monster girls.

dotted lines now

this. also I use my left hand for brushing my teeth and other random stuff to improve its dexterity

>female semen
What?