Any other games where I can see for miles and miles?

Any other games where I can see for miles and miles?

have a bump kind sir as I am also very well curious for an answer :)

That's some kinda meta derail.

fuel

Just Cause series

Undertale easily

Silent Hill.

your mom's vagina

what game is this?

This

The Crew. Neat idea, galactically shitty implementation and some bizarre issues you never would've expected. I did enjoy it for what it was, but then again I didn't pay a single cent for it and would've never bought it with my own money. Especially after experiencing the shitfest first hand.

The Crew

Thanks

I got my first copy as a gift along with the Season Pass, bought the second copy and Season Pass with my own money.

Then I bought the Wild Run for both.

Have you played after the new expac released and updated the game? I heard it was more than a bit iffy, haven't tried yet as I lost interest after grinding ~10 cars to 1299.

I wonder if there's any way to extend the LOD distance past the max in game settings to populate the distant lands seen in this pic.

Test Drive Unlimited 2.
Almost the same as The Crew, and surprisingly just about as shitty.
Test Drive Unlimited 1 however, is actually p. gud.

Both's online servers are down I think though.

I've been playing that alot recently actually
Nissan GTR R34 is literally the best car

Rock Band 3

I haven't been messing with it lately but I'd like to get back into it.

I have fun with it but it's a little bereft of stuff to do.

Also it has two-hour long races. That is fucking insane.

>Also it has two-hour long races. That is fucking insane.

the ridiculous rubberbanding makes them stressful as shit too

no matter how well you're doing opponents will always be right behind you waiting for a fuckup, and if you let them get too far away they become pretty much impossible to catch up to

is 2 good just for cruising around? i'm tempted to get it on steam

every game where you can see stars

any game with windows

>just for cruising around
Yes. I spent just about much in it cruising around than I did in The Crew.
Be aware that car customization is minimal and there are no RAID vehicles to speak of, and the licensing of the game is questionable so you won't have peculiar brand cars, although you have a fair selection of what's available.
It has a Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione. If you want comfy get that for starter, I forgot what other starter cars are out there but that car feels great.

Pokemon Deluxe