KH3 Info, was just recently fired because of a sexual harassment incident...

KH3 Info, was just recently fired because of a sexual harassment incident. I'm pretty upset and drunk so I'm going to post information pertaining to the game. The game is planned to be released Q2 2018. More information about the game will be presented at E3. Now to the info

WORLDS(not in order of visit):
Toy Story
Big Hero 6
Destiny Islands(with the town and past version)
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Olympus Coliseum(much bigger)
Halloween Town(Christmas)
Pirates of the Caribbean(Port Royal with more)
Lion King(sequel)
The World That Never Was remnants
Atlantica(no mini game, actual world)
100 Acre Wood
Agrabah
Beast's Castle
Realm of Darkness
Mysterious Tower
Kingdom of Corona(tangled)
The In Between(Noctis joins your party)
The World Ends with You(Shibuya)
Wreck it Ralph
Frozen(Arendelle)
The Jungle Book(Tarzan replacement)
Castle Oblivion
Zootopia
Princess and the Frog
Keyblade Graveyard
Dwarf Woodlands
Now some worlds that no one has thought of, and if you did, you are some type of freak.

Lilo & Stitch(The Big Island)
The Incredibles
Monsters Inc
Wonderland(Redone)
Star Wars(Episode 4, very different however)
Kingdom Hearts
The Mind Where The Heart Sleeps

Drive forms are back, and keyblade transformations are a thing. Both use the same gauge. Another interesting fact, some of those transformations in the mobile game KHUX. Some of the assets that didn't make it into KH3 actually ended up there. Later.

>More than 30 worlds

I fucking doubt it

?

>zootopia

way too recent, that movie just came out

Tron Legacy

came out almost one year ago da fuck

>Tron Legacy
eh, that was at least two years. KH3 won't be out till next year so zootopia will be at least 2 years old

DDD had a much shorter development cycle than 3

unless this game is running way behind (which, admittedly, is likely) the world choices were finalized way before zootopia came out

Also, with this many worlds the game would be like 80 hours. I doubt that it's that long.

OP here, some of the worlds that I've mentioned are only small editions, not entire new worlds. Some of the new worlds are similar to Acre Woods, where it requires only one visit, and doesn't take too long. Some of them you can only visit once as the story progresses.

>56 ▶
>OP here, some of the worlds that I've mention
additions*

gn

even then I still don't believe you because nomura said they were going for larger worlds

and this many different environments puts too much strain on the design people

some of them only serve as backdrops

>Ever mentioning TWEWY after the mobile fiasco
>Going back to Port Royal when they'd either have to confirm or ignore that Jack recieved the rite of succesion before Nomura came up with it
>Pixar and Star Wars when they've made it a point in the past only include core Disney
>Noctis joins your party
That's a shitty fake leak you got there. I find it highly unlikely that anyone in american branches know anything this early anyway, aside from Disney execs who have to okay the worlds and characters.

>Still no Fireball world

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I read somewhere that KH3 will have the most worlds out of the series.

proof?

>zootopia
How far ago do you expect development on this world to have started? Because Zootopia's recreation after Disney forced them to scrap it was down to the wire.

Its gonna be shit isnt it :(

Halloween town and lion king was confirmed not going to be in 3
Try again faggot

>Halloween Town(Christmas)
>Lion King(sequel)

Nice try. Nomura already confirmed Pride Lands and Halloween Town wouldn't return in KH3. Go troll somewhere else.

>sexual harassment incident
>Q2 2018

Eat a dick faggot