When is pat just going to bring on at least paige to the channel...

when is pat just going to bring on at least paige to the channel? they are really good together and she isn't terrible in general, she is also better at video games than woolie

i really want plauge on full time too, but he will never leave his farm and fence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3_7VrHP31A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matt's going to replace Liam with Cranky to appeal to the mentally handicapped audience. Pat has no say in how the channel is run anymore ever since Rufus-Gate.

Hopefully never

>cranky
i swear to fucking god ill unsub then. i hope matt never comes back.
and rufus gate? is that the time pat called someone a dick sucking faggot or something?

paige is pretty based. have you ever seen her and pat stream?

>Pat has no say in how the channel is run anymore ever since Rufus-Gate.
I still kick myself for never saving that video.

I wanna see Pat and Paige have sex.
What the fuck would that even be like?

Channel will go full Twitch VODs soon, so you shoulnd't even care anymore. Look at that Shantae intro. It's over.

pat pulls out his massive donkey dick and shoves it into paige's slut hole. you know, the hole she lets all her guy 'friends' use everytime she isn't at home with pat.

pat streams are good

That Shantae intro had me rolling my fucking eyes so hard

>MATT
>MATT
>MATT
>MATT'S WIFE
>GODZILLA
>MY CATS
>MATT'S WIFE AND GODZILLA
>MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT
>ALL MY COOL TUMBLR FRIENDS
>oh and woolie too I guess
>All of the "X subscribed" pictures are just various art of Matt looking super cool

I watched like 15 minutes and turned it the fuck off

No wonder Liam bailed

Rufus-gate??

fucking this dude. that intro was really fucking cringey

no one wants a yoko ono

>Pat's streaming FFXV
>Paige mentions Banjo-Kazooie
>Pat calls it a shit game
>Only played 10 minutes of it
>Only reason he has a grudge against it is because people called him out for it the first time he said it was shit

Glad I'm not alone in this. I had hope when I saw the BB starting the intro and then it turned super cringe real fast. I hope to god that intro doesn't show up again.

>das1 run is pretty much pat puppeteering woolie into playing how pat would play

yeah sure the drake sword falls off around blighttown but fucking still. hes one shotting mobs that are almost killing him. its super crutch for him

>pat puppeteering

Did you watch the DS2 playthrough? It's literally the same thing.

People would be mad either way.
Woolie played blind and got his ass handed to him? ABLOO BLOO WOOLIE SUCKS!!!
Pat tells him how to do shit? PAT STOP LET HIM PLAY BLIND, THIS SUCKS!!!

Paige is fucking great, she was recently on Dick Masterson's podcast, loved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3_7VrHP31A

>h-hey g-guys... d-do you m-miss me yet..?
>No.
>h-haha, go away h-haters...
>l-look, i-i have all sorts of f-friends, i-i even have a wife...
>p-please don't take my hat off, i'm b-bald...
Pat and Paige need to stream more.

thats why watching dark souls playthroughs suck in general. game is notorious for backseat gaming

Paige probably has a real job so i doubt she'll join the cast anytime soon.

still, they are pretty endearing together.

I always wondered how Pat got Paige or why Paige is with Pat but after seeing them on stream interacting with eachother, I get it.

>hey guys look at all this fun i'm having
hes still going to come back the same

Not video games. Even if it was, you have to be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums. You children have school tomorrow.

>>>/reddit/

paige is a loose slut still getting tons of other dick besides pat's
pat is a cuck,
but pat has a horsecock.
those are the reasons everyone believes.

Paige and Pat are a cute couple

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
LET'S PLAYERS AREN'T VIDEO GAMES BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!!
MODS I NEED MY SAFE SPACE!!!!

also everyone is still on winter break, retard. colleges and public schools.

Paige is a tumblr fangirl who had a fetish for whatever genre of human Pat falls in to. Paige sent him a message, Pat looked at her selfies and said "oh holy fuck hell yeah" and the rest is history.

Pat took a massive risk and stuck his dick in potentially crazy, turns out everything worked out okay.

they are the same person, paige is also dumb as fuck and pat loves correcting people so it double works for them

I must've woken up a child from his nap. Go back to sleep, little one. Your pretend friends will still be there for you.

that thread, and two of the posts you crossed out were my posts.
kys you autistic faggot, you are as bad as barneyfag.

Of course it was you. That's why I posted it out of all the screenshots I have. They're crossed out because you are wrong and underage. You can't call someone autistic and then go on radically defending your pretend internet friends. You need real friends, user. You don't need to continue fighting for someone who doesn't know you.

What's Rufus gate