Now that the Switch is coming and the 3DS is extremely dead (no more games, ended production in NA...

Now that the Switch is coming and the 3DS is extremely dead (no more games, ended production in NA, and people are already selling them), what are the chances of Sony buying the DS license and releasing it's successor?

Like a Sony PlayStation DS or a PSP DS.

Imagine how epic The Last of Us on a 3DS would be with 1080p screens and shit, we could totally do that now if Sony does the right thing.

There have been rumours.

>There have been rumours.
where?

This is by far the worst attempt at a bait thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Literally NEVER EVER gonna happen.

I want a successor to PS Vita that is basically a portable PS4. Make it compatible with PS4 games, and people will buy it.

0% in this timeline
100% in the timeline where Sony and ninty kept thier partership.
>in a alternative timeline we are playing the nintendo Vita 3D the successor of the DSP (dual screen portable)

>DSP

There are still DQXI and MHXX coming out, those are gonna sell better than any ps4 game in japan ever.

oh yeah. i forget that you guys only think about ecelebs

Is this a Scalebound thread with "scalebound" replaced with "DS" , "microsoft" replaced with "nintendo" and "exclusive" replaced by "psp"?

>CRASH WILL NEVER EVER COME TO NINTENDO SYSTEMS
>SPYRO WILL NEVER EVER COME TO NINTENDO SYSTEMS

BTFO

This is an absolutely preposterous idea, Sony would never stoop so low and copy Nint...

You guys serious? This is fucking real. People in Japan are going crazy right now.

Nigger, what kind of drugs are you on to come up with this nonsense?

This is like claiming that RuPaul is going to turn straight next week. There is no way in hell Sony would ever ungay itself at that magnitude.

Reading this post fucked up my joints

I know right?
Sony buying the Nintendo DS brand
3DS ended production in NA and no more games coming out
The Last of Us on 3DS 1080p

WTF am I reading?

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

that... would be amazing

wtf the 3ds isnt being produced anymore

I'm a Nintoddler but this would make me a Sonybro.

I love the 3DS. It's so comfy. I can't carry a Switch around in my pocket.

You know in a year there will be a second switch model that will be smaller and more portable right?

its going to be exactly like fat DS -> DS Lite

Yo this is a great thread, guys. Thanks for being here!

>what are the chances of Sony buying the DS license and releasing it's successor?

Holy shit guys, back in my time people were better than this

There isn't even a mechanism in that drawing though. It's like some fucktard from art school tried to play the patent game.

The fuck are you talking about? It's concept art, not a product.

This would be Sony's way of competing with the Switch's DisCons (Disconnecting Controllers, my prediction for what they will be called tomorrow)

This is a great thread OP, you really put in a lot of effort :)

I would actually buy it if it had decent hardware and didn't have stupid propietary cards like the Vita has

The 3DS uses SDHC cards, idiot.

Never ever. Sonydrones don't want to play Call of duty and fifa on a Portable system.