>hey bro, here's your controller

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=M9LNQkTXUyI
youtube.com/watch?v=2NMNbr4z7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=W7yj7CVBYfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, but I brought my own.

Is that a steam controller?

I unsubscribed after the Bullet Ant video. Guy is a fake.

How come?

What happened?

Tarantula Hawk sting is far more painful short term; Bullet is only higher on the index because the pain lasts longer, but that didn't stop him from exaggerating the Bullet sting right away like a baby to appease his underage audience.

There are people on Youtube who went to the Brazilian Tribes to wear mitts full of Bullet Ants and they didn't squeal nearly as badly as he did.

"Coyote Peterson" is not his real name

He's a jew

yeah he's such a fucking faggot but i don't understand why you would sub to him at all

>let me hook up your controller real quick, pal
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=M9LNQkTXUyI

Is any of this real?

He's the most interesting nature expert since Steve Irwin. He's literally Steve Irwin 2.0

That's not how the index works.
The creator of it factors duration separately.

I thought he was like Lebanese or something.

I've literally never seen a Lebanese man with hair.

thanks bro

Not vidya.

I thought he was holding an horsecock from the thumbnail

>this guy is a fake because he reacted differently to something I have no experience with
Fake moon landing tier mentality.

the guy has autism or something i swear he feels like a reddit programmed robot or something i cant bear to see the guys soulless eyes or hear him talk in his exaggeratedly excited faggot voice honestly hope he falls in a sinkhole and suffocates under 25 feet of dirt

He literally states in one of his videos the reason he has the nickname Coyote, he's never once said that it is his real name.

Hello underage. You should try a bit of research.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMNbr4z7eE

Does everything have to be "reddit" and "autistic"? People have been putting on acts for things since the beginning of man. This is fucking show business, are you really surprised he's playing it up for the camera? It would be different if he wasn't even getting bitten by the insects at all but he is. It may not be for you but you don't have to be so damn cynical all the time.

coyote perterson here and today im going to venture out into the harsh wilderness in attempt to track down the elusive PS3 game library

>but you don't have to be so damn cynical all the time
Where do you think you are?

>citing an LA Beast video as research
kek

Really though why is it hard to believe someone else reacted differently to pain than another person? I'm not saying there isn't a huge chance that he played it up but it simply doesn't matter very much. It's supposed to be semi-mindless entertainment.

u mad? gb2 reddit you fucking autist

At least he admits when they couldn;t find anything and had to go to an animal rehabilitation centre.

I swear I've seen "raw" wildlife footage clearly tagged animals.

>"Coyote Peterson" is not his real name

Who woulda thunk

Literally never heard of this guy before, but his videos seem to have a fairly high production value and he seems to know his shit.

I've always wanted to hold a sea hare, big ol sluggers look kinda cute in their own way but I'm on the wrong coast to find any

are you saying santa isn't real

Maybe he never got stung by something like that before so it hurts more?

I swear to god pizzagate ruined Sup Forums

>Maybe he never got stung by something like that before so it hurts more?
fair enou-
>I swear to god pizzagate ruined Sup Forums
nani?
where did that come from?

new copypasta right here guys

I'm willing to bet that guy with ant mitts is literally not allowed to react to the pain or his tribe will never accept him as a man or some shit

Yeah I'm angry as fuck m8. I will remain on Sup Forums though and continue to spout my autistic ideals all over your "video game" board.

>Oh, Good Hunter

what video games

It's LA Beast you retard, he's american and went there on a tour.

Do you want to suck LA Beasts cock or something, yeah some real good content from a guy that shoves shit into his body and vomits. Classic content! Absolutely amazing.

you must be new here

Yes.

a sane, mature opinion on Sup Forums?

u have le autism
you are cuck
>1000+1000+10+7
>not being post-ironic
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=W7yj7CVBYfo

My brother got stung in the face by a tarantula hawk. (we're from AZ) And he said it's just as coyote peterson described. He just forgot to mention that it feels like lightning shooting through your body.

Shit, I dropped it

I honestly can't believe someone would fucking remember that god awful movie

>Existenz
>God awful
No, YOU'RE a godawful movie

Is that Existenz?

>zapped by lightning
>stung in the face by a turantula hawk
how is your brother alive?

That's a big slug.

The only time that movie isn't shit is if you're watching drunk

yes my child

Well, why didn't you watch it drunk? You've missed on a great movie.

Man I don't have many friends to hang out with and I ain't gonna get drunk and watch movies by myself, that's just depressing