When do you guys think Amazon will open up their Switch preorders...

When do you guys think Amazon will open up their Switch preorders? Do you think it'd be worth it to stay up all night F5ing?

Ive been F5ing since october you fuck

>not waiting in line at GameStop
pleb

just leave the page open on your second monitor with an auto-refresh script running
you do have a second monitor, right?

>faggotry

I dunno but I've got £300 of Amazon vouchers specifically for the fucking thing so it better have plenty of stock

Amazon can sometimes fuck up their delivery time. Many games i preordered on amazon, they were delivered a day or two earlier than expected

You can ask them to email you about when their pre orders will be open

I don't think they'd do that for a mainline nintendo console my man

Yeah, but a general time frame to start looking would be nice. I would hate to stay up all night and probably be forced to call into work in the morning only to have them go up for sale at like 8:00 AM or something.

That doesn't help. By the time you receive the e-mail, whatever the item is is gone.

People ITT believe there gonna get one on launch.
People forgetting about artificial scarcity.

I'm camping out

>buying consoles at launch
You'd think nintendrones would have learned from the Pii U.
Don't you fags have other games to play?

I do have other games to play, which is why I'm not worried about getting a launch day console and only having 1 or 2 games to play on it right away.

I'm going to play the best possible version of Breath of the Wild day one, and you're not going to stop me.

The Wii U didn't have a 3D Mario and Zelda game at launch.

I thought Amazon dropped Nintendo hardware after something happened with the Wii U?

user for the love of God, do not rely on that. You will be disappointed.

We still don't know for Switch yet either.

If BOTW is launch title I'm preordering, otherwise I can bide my time.

ITT foolish early adopters who will suffer a postlaunch game drought only for Nintendo to announce the Switch XL/Pro/Lite eight months later

There's just way too much hinting at it. I'm sure they'll announce it tonight.

I thought so too.

This has never happened

>buying shit at release
Jesus fuck, in the day and age of shit being patched left and right, newer and honestly better versions being released, why would you run out the second something releases and scoop it up?

Just wait a fucking year. Holy niggers.

then i'll miss out on that year of epic gaming

I hope so too, everything's been "hinting" and rumors though, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet with how far they've pushed it already.

We'll know when they tell us.

dude why do you care

just go play some video games

>Jesus fuck, in the day and age of shit being patched left and right
Clearly you aren't familiar with Nintendo.

>Don't preorder a Switch
>Unable to buy one for up to a year like with the Wii and N64, missing out on all of those sweet games.

Yeah, I think I'll risk their being a hardware revision down the line if it means I can actually play Zelda in a reasonable amount of time.

Yeah Nintendo's to busy shoving out dead systems to patch them.

>games always work fine
>no incidents of glitchy games
>if a game is patched, it's usually just for an update or map exploit.

keep trying

Why the fuck would you pre-order a shitty gimmicky underpowered piece of garbage ? Because it got a Nintendo sticker on it ?

I'm not preordering since there's no games yet.

Nah I already have a hacked Wii U ready to play Zelda (for free).

because it has Nintendo games

Thanks for contributing to the next crash.

>pre-ordering an outdated tablet with wiiu ports
you 'avin a giggle m8?

Have fun playing the inferior version ;^)

This console has the potential to be one of the most dysfunctional pieces of hardware since the 360. I have no doubt there will be countless issues and a CrowbCat video to follow.

You spent 400-500 dollars for outdated laptops with ports of 7th gen titles.

>games work fine
>Nintendo
>games
Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Bloodborne, TLG, and Kingdom Hearts are all better than any supposed Switch titles.

>skipping work to buy a console at launch

examples m'user

>All thes3 desperately attempts to stop people from buying a video game console

I hope you're not doing it for free

I'll give you bloodborne but TLG and KH both are terrible.

Actually, my plan is to say "I need to work from home today" and finish my workload the night before so I can get paid to be a manchild that F5's an Amazon page for several hours straight just to buy a piece of plastic.

>ports of 7th gen titles
It's funny because people are expecting Wii U ports to make up the majority of the switch's launch. But of course it's okay when Nintendo launches a system with ports of 7th gen games.

i assume this is a nintendiaper MUH SONY post. i only have a gaming pc, and the ps4 is a good value especially now and especially compared to a $250 3 gen old cheap chinese tablet that goes for $100 on amazon, selling for a premium just because it has detachable controllers glued to the side.

Why do you think its not okay to have games? Or something? Your strange anti nintendo double think is confusing.

>New game=$60
>Version with slightly worse performance and graphics=free
Tough choice

I'm going to be at work during the stream. I'm going to hide in the bathroom and refresh Amazon on my phone.

Nintendo better not pull the artificial scarcity shit they've been doing lately.

Just play it on Wii U nigger.

>i only have a gaming pc

>I only have a PC
>But the PS4 is a great console guise, buy it! I'm not a fanboy, believe me!

I want them to expand the Virtual Console library more than I want any Wii U ports. The slow drip of the VC releases is pathetic.

>own a Wii U
>have barely played any of the 15 games it has on it
>waiting for that sweet March liquidation on the games I don't own yet (production already ended and Gamestop has been removing Nintendo's retail presence for ThinkGeek nurd shit, so this is likely to be a swift and brutal markdown)
>couldn't give less of a fuck about Switch until it has good games of its own

>shits on PS4 and xb1 for launching with 7th gen ports
>but it's okay when Nintendo does the same for the switch.

Only niggers with no money would actively choose to play the inferior version of a game just to save a few dollars.

Do those tablets have quality video game titles? It's like you guys have been playing minimap questmarker cinematic shit for so long you think a console needs that garbage in order to be enjoyed. Nintendo conoles have Nintendo games, which tend to be good games in my opinion. Which isn't your opinion.

>$300 (or less if on sale) console with actual graphics and an actual controller and bundled triple A games
>$250-$300 chinese tablet that amazon sells for $100 with two gimmick mini controllers glued to the side, no real controller, ancient graphics, awful display, online service worse than xbox from the year 2001, selling 4 generation old games for $20 digitally

gee i wonder which is the better value. you dont have like sony to see that. i sure as hell would never buy sony because of the online multiplayer monthly fee. go change your diaper little guy. maybe your pre-ordered amiibo can be used as a buttplug so you dont shit yourself anymore.

PS4 and XBONE users then

Yes compare sony garbage to nintendo games, it really is more ok when the games are actually good, retard.

what nintendo games? nintendo barely makes games anymore, theyre more interested in marketing and manufacturing plastic products. breath of the wild took 2 generations to release and it was the only full fledged game, despite it having 3 generation old graphics now when it finally releases.

Jesus at least put some effort into it

I'm glad the switch is gonna fail because people like you exist.

>it keeps going back a generation with every post
(You)

Just because you are choosing to ignore good games doesn't mean they suddenly stopped existing.

And why the discussion of graphics? So you can have current gen aaa trash? You can keep that on your beaner containment consoles.

the 4 generation old refers to nintendo selling gamecube games for $20

because nintendo isnt interested in making games. theyre interested in marketing nostalgia and marketing mario bullshit and chinese plastic at high profit margins

>buying at launch

Enjoy your bugs.

Last time I did that with the N3DS it never even sent me an email. Luckily nobody thought to look at Gamestop's site for whatever reason so I could buy one there.

You're glad the competition would have an even greater monopoly on the publication of a medium because people have different opinions than you. Are you by any chance a nigger?

anyone else remembee the THREE YEARS of early morning line ups for the original wii. fuck, if that happens again. wait, it will. thanks you fucking japs. piss us off more and we'll nuke you again

>Preordering ever

Man you guys love disappointment
Didn't you learn already from the Wii and Wii U?

Why would you pre order it before seeing the initial lineup? I probably won't get one for another year or two at least, especially if they make a big deal out of third party support since I have a decent laptop that can run most games from the past 10 years pretty well and I also have a PS4 for those that I can't. Only a paper mario game that's a return to form would get me to buy this day 1.

>Deflection

Dumb shitposters

why not just wait and get the upgraded version in a year? you know, when games are actually out for it

I'll get one in a year if it has an established library by then.

>Play game before it's officially released
>Nintendo practically bricks your console

Does anyone know when Gamestop charges you? I've never preordered from them before.

I just paid my gas and electric bills and I don't get my paycheck in until tomorrow morning. If I order one from them tonight, will they charge my card then or when they it ship?

I don't recall Nintendo putting out upgraded versions of their home consoles in the last 10 years. Unless you mean slim versions, which aren't hardware upgrades?

pretty sure they will do it immediately. I put money down on a game once online and they took it immediately.

The difference between the Wii U and Switch version isn't that big and we have no recent footage for the Wii U one.

>He's preordering a console he literally will not have the money for until tomorrow

Get your priorities straight first dude, stop living paycheck to paycheck

FUCK

If I lose out on my Switch because I'm a few dollars short and can't preorder it the second they go up, I'm gonna shit. I hate this fucking artificial scarcity meme.

Normally I don't, but I'm still recovering from all of the expensive Christmas gifts I bought people last month. Getting paid bi-weekly sucks a big one.

With how wii u did, I wouldn't blame Nintendo for having actual scarcity precaution.

You guys realize it's going to be Friday the 13th in most of the world?

Don't have your hopes up.

i don't recall nintendo putting out a home console/handheld hybrid in the last 10 years either you faggot

>Played game online before it's officially released

You deserved it.

in store you can just put $5 down and pay the rest whenever you want up to pickup
no idea online, but I know amazon doesn't charge until it ships if that helps

where it won't be? in some papu-quinean rainforest village where they don't use calenders?

Unfortunately not an option for me. I've got work the next morning BEFORE Gamestop opens, and the nearest one is an hour away.

Question: does Walmart really do preorders for consoles? I know they do them for games, but that price tag that keeps getting posted around made me wonder just how legitimate it is.

ah that sucks. well is amazon a possibility for you? maybe GS is taking switch pre orders early? I know they started taking GTAV pre orders just after the first teaser trailer. you could call and head out there tonight before the reveal. if you don't like what you see during the presentation you can just cancel.

Will there be people camping outside of Gamestop? Or could I reasonably walk in at 10 am and just preorder?

pretty sure you can pre order literally anything from wal mart. can probably pre order lawn mowers if you have a particular model in mind.

man i have no idea

id assume there wouldn't be people lining up, only midnight launch i've been to was GTA V and while the line up was wrapped around the store i was in and out in 10 minutes because everyone just wanted to get home and play the game.

i really doubt there'd be one for pre orders though, but people know how nintendo is with understocking items so who really knows