2 HOURS REMAINING!!!!

2 HOURS REMAINING!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/countdown/nintendo-switch-presentation-12-january-2017-countdown-clock-0
nintendo.com/switch/
globalresearch.ca/the-privatisation-of-water-nestle-denies-that-water-is-a-fundamental-human-right/5332238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's actually like 10 but ok

9 AND A HALF HOURS

5 HOURS LADS

F
I
V
E

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

50 SECONDS GUYS

IT BEGINS

I can't wait to be disappointed!

There will be literally zero new third party titles, only ports of last gen titles. Screencap this post.

>switch was announced 17 years ago

i mean you couldn't be more wrong but okay

Sure hope lad

>Screencap this post.
you think this opinion of yours is original? that was said here as soon as a rumor for a new nintendo platform came around

10 SECONDS

I won't be home until about half an hour after the stream starts, is there a way to watch it from the beginning instead of dropping in halfway through?

U MAD BRO

Look at all those brand new 3rd party titles the Wii U got during its launch window

Youtube allows rewinding the streams like they were ordinary video

>Stream starts at 5am in my country
Not staying up to watch that dumpster fire.

TURN ON CNN

>Got a flu shot yesterday
>Wake up and feel like shit

A-At least it's gonna be hype.

U MAD BRO

Can't wait for us to FINALLY be able to say 5 hours and mean it.

>Got a flu shot yesterday

lmao why?

He's talking about the battery charge from full

You know you just injected yourself with the flu, right? People dont seem to realize what a flu shot is.

Yup. Only thing that comforts me is ibaddume a lot of projects were cancelled for wii u in favor of switch and already had a head start. That said I never had a wii u so I just want ports galore right now. BotW will hold me over till fifa and mk8+ and spla+on and hopefully sm3dw drop. Today I just want a date and price. Everything else is a bonus.

>There will be literally zero new third party titles
SMT V, duh

Well we know what it looks like and what they are aiming for. What would you anons have named this console?

Nintendo Wiii

Nintendo Bait, because it baits people to reveal their bias towards everything bad in the industry

It doesn't start until 11 PM you lying nigger.

different user but I got a flu shot a week ago because I'm fucking sick of getting the flu every year. It's goddamn miserable.

> Implying
SMTIV was only on 3DS because it was dirt cheap to develop. Considering Atlus have gone to all of the effort of remaking all of the demons in HD for Persona 5, and made a brand new engine for Persona 5, you really think they're gonna make a Switch game? Just cause SMTIV was on the 3ds?

think this is the first time i'm not excited about a nintendo thing

>He actually thinks he's getting SMTV on PS4

you were excited for the Wii U?

Oh shit

POST THOSE BINGO BOARDS

Actually, I think we're not going to get any SMTV at all for a long time because SMTIV:Final just came out, and SMTIV haemorrhaged money.

WHEN THE FUCK IS IT ACTUALLY ON ?!?!?!??!

it's already ending lel

well yeah, it launched with a brand new beautiful mario kart and a smash bros

clearly fake, it's not blurry

>Considering Atlus have gone to all of the effort of remaking all of the demons in HD for Persona 5
They did a lot, but not all. Also, V will most likely have even more demons so

>and made a brand new engine for Persona 5
What makes you think they'll use the same engine? The two series are completely different both in content and design.

>you really think they're gonna make a Switch game? Just cause SMTIV was on the 3ds?
They are one of the third-party devs on the list Nintendo put out. Also, Nintendo touts the Switch as a home console, so technically it wouldn't be a handheld game. Plus, it's gonna be cheaper to develop on it than it will on the PS4 anyway.

>U MAD BRO
U MAD BRUH

>HATED
NINTENDO WINS AGAIN BABY

...no it didn't. Are you okay? Did you hurt your brain?

2 hours hype

Probably a port of that shitty Wii U game they made. Fire Emblem X Idolmaster or whatever the fuck it was.

countingdownto.com/countdown/nintendo-switch-presentation-12-january-2017-countdown-clock-0

both you faggots stop

i went without a flu shot for 15+ years and was fine. One day I went into an urgent care facility because I was having backpains from my job and didn't have a primary care doctor. They gave me some pills and said come back for a physical and blood test. I'm like sure, I go in and they ask me if I want a flushot too, I ask the nurse, "should I" and she gives me a heavy nod "yes" with stern eyes. So I did, my arm was in pain for a week and couldn't move my shoulder

Anecdotal, but I started getting sick a lot the past 2 years, I even got a rare heart-related illness(I'm in remission) and epilepsy since I took that shot. It could be TOTALLY unrelated.

Look I'm sure it helps our society, but i got really fucking sick ever since i got the fucking shot. I know flushot deniers are horrible people, but I seriously think this shot got me permanently sick.

>Super Mario RPG: Mario Meets The Minions

Where were you when Nintendo killed Sony?

That free space is not a free space if it has any content that can be falsifiable.

>It could be TOTALLY unrelated.
It is. Why would the flu make you sick?

>but I seriously think this shot got me permanently sick.
ask any fucking doctor why you're wrong and you'll get some very in-depth info.

>Half Life 3

NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!

everyone calm the fuck down

the Nintendo Wii 2

Did you even do any research into the correlation and relation between the flu shot and your rare heart illness or are you just memeing?

NO!

5 HOURS
H
O
U
R
S

>Assasins Creed: Alberto Barbarosa's Quest

user what the fuck

the logo makes me think of dominoes pizza

You're a scrub if you get flu shots. It serves you right. Have fun with your perpetual illness, lab rat.

t. alberto barbossa

Fucking nice

Where is the Link?

Time for memes.

>get hep B shot in middle school
>have 100+ red bumps on my left shoulder ever since

Nintendo Damage Control Bingo

Have to get up around 6 AM to drive my bus around the country, probably gonna set the alarm for 4:59 to watch the stream.

Probably gonna die on the road with that 1 hour of sleep loss but it will be worth it watching the stream.

How much of a dick do you have to be to not get a flue shot? Are you an American? Because I've heard that Americans hate each other and have no sense of national belonging.

>want to watch because the shitposting is going to be glorious
>don't even care about the console
If the new mario is like 64 i would change my mind

>those long titles

>Release Date: Not Important

well i'm open to get wrecked by a doctor, im just pissed i got so sick after deciding i wouldn't be ignorant about the flushot. But then I get fucking SICK a few months after the shot. I'm a feeble minded fool, i gotta take out my anger on something. And I'm not campaigning against flushots, I know they help society, but I almost died user

You're a moron. It's people like you who don't understand cause and effect that are fueling the rise of pseudoscience and "alternative medicine". Your ignorant opinions are literally damaging to society at large.

shave them off with a razor

>buying products from an evil company

enjoy the blood on your hands

wut

So what's the actual time of the announcement and where can I view it?

Nesquilk or Apple?

>But then I get fucking SICK a few months after the shot
Nigger you got a flushot, and then months later, you got infected with something that wasn't the flu. That's all that happened. The shot did not cause your illness. Flushots can cause a minor reaction in the patient that resembles a true infection, but it happens immediately, not on an extreme delay.

nintendo.com/switch/

>takes shot for first time in 15 years
>it's the shot that made me like dis :C

Sup Forums stream when?

Nestle is the company that officially holds that water should not be a human right and they they deserve to be able to privatize it. Literal mustache twirling villain shit.

>tfw won't be here for the shitstorm and tears
Fuck

fucking hippies

>apple

Please calm down and repeat that sentence.

why? what is better than watching the shitposting storm commence???

>Half Life 3
NINTENDOMINATION

> Prime 4
> Giant Spacekat

Whoever made that image, good job

That "water shouldn't be a free commodity" thing was taken out of context.

The guy said that water for drinking, cooking, and hygiene should be completely free.

Oh shit, you're not kidding

globalresearch.ca/the-privatisation-of-water-nestle-denies-that-water-is-a-fundamental-human-right/5332238

But where else am I going to get my delicious cremers?