Playing Uncharted and my father comment about how the graphics are good

>Playing Uncharted and my father comment about how the graphics are good.
>Playing Chrono Trigger and he praises that the game looks fun and the music is kinda cathy like the 80s and ask about the story.

You know, it's kinda funny how my father who doesn't understand too much of games is able to know more about games than Sup Forums.

I mean, of all the criticisms there are of Uncharted, I don't think bad graphics could possibly be one of them.

But user it's ugly consoleshit.

man makes reasonable observation, better post about it on Sup Forums

no one gives a fuck. You fucking autist.

go post this on your tumblr.

Sounds like your father is a pleb, which is unsurprising since his mtf disappointment of a child posts on Sup Forums.

user do you know about CT's MSU music addon ?

>play Zelda
>my father says nothing
>play Xenoblade
>my father says nothing
>play STALKER
>my father is still dead

Honestly, by Sup Forums standards, that is kind of a remarkable occasion.

Yes yes OP, we knoe Chrono Trigger is a good game and Uncharted is more of a techical showcase then a game.

A technical showcase of low res textures?

Kill your mother next.

>le epic "Sup Forums is stupid" meme

Comparing Undertale to CT is like comparing a can of peanuts to a visit in a 5* restaurant
I hope you're upset about this food analogy and even more about how I am right

Undertale was never mentioned in this thread.

>le it's not true if I say it like this

We're comparing Uncharted, not Undertale numbnuts

Using a food analogy to talk about a game that OP didn't even mention is like a food critic going to a Red Lobster to review Long John Silver's

seriously though, why do people like CT ?

I tried to play it then, tried to play it now, and it's pretty mediocre compared to the Enix games or the Seiken Densetsu games and Secret of Evermore.

My mom is 60 yo, have a PS4, and bitches about how casual and buggy modern games are. She still have low standards, in a positive way, so she enjoys simple things. But it's hilarious hearing her having less casual opinions in term of quality control than most of Sup Forums.

I bought her Mafia 3 (PS4) for christmas, I visited her recently and holy hell this game is a clunky piece of shit.

Majority of people that post on Sup Forums have below average IQ. That´s why they find it so fun to shitpost and entertain themselves with nothing productive. You seem to be rubbed wrong by his comment, so I guess you feel stupid.

>so butt blasted over Undertale that he sees it written everywhere
user, are you okay? Do you have a problem?

A lot fo the times whem dad sees me playing a game, he thinks it could make a good movie.
He's familiar with Uncharted and Assassin's Creed, since he's read the books they've made of them. Don't think he's gone to see the AC film yet.
We do need to sit down and watch Warcraft/spoiler]

she probably schlicks it to the negroes killing white men

I am sad to inform you that you have a bad case of the shit tastes.

I agree it's far superior, but plenty of people still like CT for its nostalgic value.

As much as I despite the MAFIA 3 marketing and story gimmicks such as forced racism, I implore you to reconsider this statement.

nice ad hominem but what's good about the game

Are they re-releasing Chrono Trigger again? Or is that an ancient image?

Or will the DS game remain the definitive version?

Look man, I only played CT when I was already an adult, and the game is just fucking fun.

So you are just a sad sack of shit if you can't have fun with it.

This user immediately closed and hid the thread out of shame after posting. I can tell.

>Simple yet cool gameplay.
>Great OST.
>Nicely written, good direction and pacing.
>Great replay value.

except the gameplay is objectively mediocre

I'm not really sure what platform has to do with it. Uncharted 4 is an impressive game (graphically), obviously it could look better on a PC but so could everything.

>tfw I do the same in threads where I'm a retarded without noticing it

Can't blame the fella

She's right. Video games used to be WAY harder because the dev'e were passionate about the work and a bit snobby. Now all anyone cares about is making money so a baby waving a fork could pass any level.

yeah, it's over rated, but still pretty good.

Yes but some people who are bad at videogames like ATB.

>Humour depends on iq

>game looks fun and the music is kinda catchy

groundbreaking analysis