Banned in New Zeland

>banned in New Zeland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nzgameshop.com/ps4-games/gal-gun-double-peace-ps4-game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fact that there are 'first world' countries banning art for featuring sexy cartoon girls is a sign of things to come

the cult of feminism marches on more ferociously than islam

Nothing of value was lost that day

Aren't they like 14 though?

They're not real.
You're in the matrix. Get out.

If it replaced the girls with sheep it would be allowed.

what's going on here?

BANE?

Korea tired to warn us

>Kuudere and Tsundere
The main girls are the only good thing in this game.

who cares? girls are ready for sex at 12-13, which is why nature prepares their body for it around that time

it's actually more like 10-11 nowadays but that's due to things in the water supply, not nature

nzgameshop.com/ps4-games/gal-gun-double-peace-ps4-game

Do I get it bros? Is this the first step on the path to becoming a career anime criminal?

If Koreans hate it there then maybe they should fight to change the laws than type like keyboard warriors and bitch about it. Maybe actually fight back and degrade the censorship fucks or hack their servers. Whining does nothing.

The irony of this post is that back in like the 50s if you tried to print this shit your ass would probably be sent to jail for being a pedophile. We've come full circle.

I'm getting tired of idiots like you spamming this shitty meme. Makes me wish he got murdered by one of those spychos he got arrested.

What in the actual fuck I'm reading

found the brainwashed normie

which part do you dispute?

Muhammad married his wife when she was six

I bought it off Amazon ages ago when they dropped it to $29. Simply because PQube is so damn greedy that the price was guaranteed to shoot back up to $59. Which it did for a short time.

Is there anything logical about Muslims? Aside from the few events which coincide with other scriptures from that time period.

Yeah no. Age of consent laws were much more lax the further back in time you go. Late 19th Century, America had Islam-tier marriage laws

new zealand is a leftist shit hole

why are worst Koreans so wise?

Probably not, Supposedly it is illegal to posess the game in newzeland.

>$89.99

It's a "joke". Yet you better believe that Sony won't refund that joke, and PQube will be more than happy to do more "jokes" in the future.

Fairly sure originally Jesus said the minimum age was 12. That was hundred years ago though. So don't point the finger at muslims when your religion also allowed sex with young girls back hundred years ago.

The entire civilized world, including 22 American states, consider 13 years olds OK to bepis.

>Muhammad married his wife when she was six
so did I, not a big deal

that link is a website that imports vidya from the UK to NZ

Isn't Tabitha 10?

she was 6 when her father was away...

what the fuck is this game even, I keep seeing people posting it around 24/7

I'm not adverse to anime tiddy but I need more. not even much more, I mean I love senran kagura but I can't stand things like neptunia.

>idontknowwhattocallthisface24.jpg
Do you seriously have 24+ images titled "i dont know what to call this face"?

it's a art nouveau meme.

It's a very tame rail shooter that imitates a VN, with a silly plot. I can't even comprehend how much of a faggot someone would have to be to find offence.

Meme game

It's a rail shooter with some mild lewd from the looks of it.

Huh, neat. I kinda like it.

spotted the underage wannabe neckbeard newfag. if you werent a little shit you would remember the 90s in the media in the us. commercials were banned for being too sexy and showing much. ellen was publicly shamed when she came out as a lesbian. video games were seen as bad things that make you violent. a lot of things that are considered normal were heavily censored and toned down back then.

>I love senran kagura but I can't stand things like neptunia
That's because the Neptunia games aren't lewd. They have semi-lewd artwork but the entire game is presented in a zany way, which is a huge turn off.

Nah it's because SK is a serviceable musou/beat-em-up/shooter (probably, PBS looks fun at least) while Neptunia is a series of godawful RPGs. Though yeah the "so wacky xD" writing is a major turn-off.

so,how do we stop the SJW ?

putting aside whether what you're saying is true or false, what does it have to do with anything?

why should anyone accept censorship because it was happening in the past?

are you making some kind of inevitability argument? because i can definitely point you to cultures, even modern day ones, which don't consider sex worthy of censorship

>NZ
>First world

In PQube's defense that was in the original Japanese release and if people REALLY want to get anal about it, not bringing it over could be considered censorship. They wanted to bring over GalGun completely intact and they did. COMPLETELY intact, including DLC.

>tfw I bought the Vita version just for the ESRB misprint
>still haven't opened it to this day

I am a wise man.

I personally like the writing and artwork of neptunia, but get tired so fast of the nonstop grind fest that the game is. I still need to beat the first one

>haven't opened it
>no plastic wrapper
Might as well be used. Unless this isn't your picture.