It's happening

It's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new-ip
change.org/p/from-software-do-not-release-bloodborne-for-pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL WILL IT BE 20 FPS AGAIN?

Don't get my hopes up you little girl you

Blooooorne II

It's shopped, yes? Too good to be true.

>shows only the Switch logo, implying it will be exclusive
doubt.jpg

kek

BlooIIoorne?

Fake news.

BROS

nobody asked for this

Yes, it will be 720p/20FPS like Zelda.

Source of this image?

>Switch
>Japan Studio
Very funny OP. I'm sure a Sony company is developing for a rival system.

Yes, It say's 'NINTENDO SWITCH' right in the lower left corner.
Are you blind or something?

HOLY SHIT

Zelda looked perfectly fine in handheld mode though.

YFW PCFATS

It's 1080p 30 on the base ps4, with minimal drops.

Nintendo Switch.

Nintendo wins again baby!

Stop fucking lying and messing with people's feelings you piece of shit.

Welp, it's a miracle of coding it works @20FPS on PS4 when 1337 GAMERZ Rigs can't even run it at 1.
Lol.

Bloocl loorne?

Memes aside I guarantee Bloodborne 2 gets announced at e3 this year. Same with Sucker Punch's game

ps4 too? Yes? Yes?

> Nintendo Switch
> (C) Sony Computer Entertainment

Fuck off you mong

This could have been a cool fake, with the Switch logo it's barely even a fun joke

memes aside I guarantee you this pcgamesn.com/dark-souls-series/no-plan-for-more-dark-souls-or-bloodborne-says-miyazaki-as-from-software-get-to-work-on-new-ip

Is there a petition to bring it to PC yet?

I remembered that thread that an user claimed to be from employee. That logo was posted by him and was proven fake.

>not tilted
>no blur
Fake and gay

Is there a petition to keep it from PC?

>Nintendo Switch
HOLY SHIT
WE
DID
IT
BROS
THE SWITCH HAS WON

literally a wallpaper

This fake.

really makes you think

SIGN THE PETITION!!

>Nintendo Switch

HERE WE GO 10 FPS 500p MASTERPEICE

HOLY FUCK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYP!!!!!!!!!

More like screwed themselves.
The ps4 vs switch comparison videos will kill them.

No need, that happens naturally with good games.

Also Op's picture is fake and gay.
My is real because chromatic aberration.

change.org/p/from-software-do-not-release-bloodborne-for-pc
yes

>Nintendo Switch
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Blooooorne II is the second installment of the Blooooorne franchise. Despine many efforts to push forward with exclusivity on the Playstation 4, Fromsoft will be taking another route.

>The game features motion controls; your left hand is the offhand gun. You can chose a blunderbuss, bingbing, pistol, or wahoo. Using Nintendo's HD Rumble, players will be able to tell how many bullets are left in their gun by simpling feeling the ammo slide around inside of the controller.

>The right hand will be your main weapon, and there are a lot to choose from. Swinging left to right is a normal attack, up down for your power attack. You hold your joycon up high to charge up the attack. Once, again, Nintendo'd HD Rumble will come in handy. Players will be able to tell how many swings are left in their weapon by feeling how much stamina is inside the controller.

>For serious player who do not want a motion control experience, the Pro controllers are available for purchase.

>Sources tell us Blooooorne II will run at a near constant 25fps at 720p.

It's coming to ps4 too, if anything this will just make the switch look bad

Oh shit an in-game screenshot of it on the Switch got leaked

>it happens naturally with good games
That's strange, since it's the lowest selling Souls game, and it's low on PS4 charts.
Hmmmmm

Cool i sure cant wait for the incoming months of constant shitposting and meme faces.

nen

That becaue the human eye cant see more then 13 fps in handheld mode.

>switch
thanks for the laugh op

babbies

Gameplay already revealed

>The game sold 152,567 physical retail copies within the first week of release in Japan,[94] ranking first place within the Japanese software sales charts for that particular week.[95] Bloodborne debuted at number two in the UK software retail chart, behind Battlefield Hardline by 22,500 units.[96] In North America, Bloodborne was the second best selling software in March, despite being released at the end of the month.[97] By April 2015, the game had sold over one million copies,[98] and by September 2015, the game had over two million copies sold.[99] Soon after release, Sony stated that the game's sales exceeded their expectations.[100]

nice try

>Switch
WE CAN'T LET THEM KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

what happened to bloodborne 2-10?

So the person who made this doesn't know who Japan studios are or they're banking on people not knowing

Nintendo wins again, baby

Times of trolling/baiting being an art are long gone.
Now it's just cheap shit that took 2 minutes to make without any thought going into it whatsoever.

wait a second...

Anyone unironically replying to posters like these deserves to be shot.

Saged, reported, move on retards. If you're stupid enough to fall for this then you're stupid enough to buy a switch.

Yay, nintendo wins a shit port for a good game! babiiii

>Anyone unironically replying to posters like these deserves to be shot.
but you did

>good game
it's not even out yet, how can it be good

There will be a sequel and anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded. It's the one ps4 exclusive with near universal acclaim, and is one of the few things that might convince the 'hardcore' crowd to invest in a pro.

>all these bronies surpised that bloodbourne has become multi-plat
The console market is dying, bloodbourne could have sold better if it was multiplat, so from is trying again.

as if you really needed to scour the image to prove it was fake

wow, do tell us of the good times and all the epic shit you made, grandpa faggot

>Got my hopes up until I saw "Switch"
Part of me still wanted to believe

>reading comprehension

"Nintendo Switch" and "Japan Studio" next to each other is a contradiction

your post doesn't seam to be unironic...

but on my ps4. will it be 20 fps again? i hope so. gives me a more cinematic feel.

Don't worry, Nintendo consoles have a history of good emulation, even the WiiU got a good emulator recently.

It'll only be a matter of time before you can emulate Bloodbourne 2 on PC through a Switch emulator

But nintendo is a Japanese studio....?

holy shit, it's real bros

Sheeeit

What piece of shit browser is that

>switch
Jesus if this were to happen the tears would fill barrels

OH SHIT

Sony confirmed cucked!

It's 30 on ps4, with hardly any dips. switch would be lucky to get 15 lol

>patapon 3 was 2011

GET HYPE

Good tabs user.

>Unironically replying to post-bumpers

lol

Holy fug it's real
Sorry for the low resolution, I have an old phone

Where this from?

Made me lol like an autist on the train

>he actually likes he console box

lol you're pathetic kiddo. go eat up more 30 fps ps4 titles. i heard horizon farcy is gone be gud

20FUCKING19

It will be, can't wait

unnnghh poor christy marks but at the same time oh yes

Some of the hud only appears when you're getting hit, or accessing it, it's not the cluttered on the regular, even that image isn't cluttered.

The exp, hp, quest objectives are only on screen for seconds at a time when necessary, opposed to all the time like in soulsborne gaymes

Will this one have a story?