Steam friend removes you

>Steam friend removes you

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/yourpersonaltraitor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Feel the urge to clear friendlist
>Immense guilt stops me everytime

Good.

>Treating steam friends as if they were on par with irl friends.
Using the internet as escapism is the most omega thing a person can do at this point in life.

>tfw all of your relationships are crumbling

>i dont even remember this faggot
>whatever heĀ“ll / she (you never know if its a black girl on the other side of the screen) add me back if he has something to say
think i deleted like 100 and i dont feel any different

>Person is a total asshole to me, says shit like "I'm more popular than you, so don't expect me to spare my time on you"
>Feel bad, but don't want to remove him because somehow I'll think he's right and I'm just a cowardly bitch

>tfw you clear your friends list of anyone you haven't talked to in over a month
>goes from being over 500 down to 49

I wish I had someone who would talk to me from time to time and maybe ask me to play games. I'm too passive and I keep to myself too much.

I dont even remember who you are, why shouldnt I clean my friendlist?

>talking to 49 people within a month
fucking normie

We can't all be shut ins user.

You won't go anywhere in life with that attitude.
Why don't you just kill yourself like you keep contemplating

I've never had this problem.

You need friends before you can worry about being removed.

>steam friend breaks up with you

These threads always remind me just how normal I really am. thanks, weirdos

I'm trying to fix it, it is difficult not to fall back into old habits.

>Steam friend shows you his cock
hmm

That's what you get for allowing to exploit your horrible insecurities. You can't win either way, so cut the losses, you wimp.

>friend blocks you
>never find out why

>Steam friend sends you nudes of themselves

I recently lost my job and am back to living with my old man trying to find work and shit is drawing me towards that whole internet community shit too.
Just don't fucking do it. If you want to go anywhere in life, fuck off from making solid online attachments.

I'm a NEET with no friends or social skills, it just feels as if I could use someone to give me a positive push in the right direction.

>steam friend starts monologuing about how shitty his life is every time I log on
>this goes on for half a year
>constantly calls himself a nice guy, and always brings up how nice guys finish last
>know for a fact he's a downer asshole IRL
>one day he just won't stop monologuing while I'm playing video games
>decide to block comms until I'm done
>after I'm done playing, re-enable comms
>he starts sperging out about how terrible I am for not listening to his sob story
>decide to remove him
>he spends the next week trying to re-add me on steam, through multiple mule accounts

He's probably an hero now. I can only hope.

>purge steam friend list
>expect relief of starting fresh
>instead feel the warp overtaking you
Somehow it's even worse now.

steamcommunity.com/id/yourpersonaltraitor/
always wondered what having a Sup Forums steam friend is like

>post profile
>thread dies
every single time

you wouldn't want one trust me.

as long as it isn't a Sup Forums fag i think i could manage

>120 friends
yeah, really makes you think huh...

most of them are people that i've added in TF2 4 or 5 years ago but I just don't want to be rude and delete them

what a load of makes sense. Have 140+ from fighting games. I'd add you but I don't play fps.

Skullgrills is the only fighting game I have on Steam besides DOA5LR, love the Soulcalibur games on PS3 otherwise

>tfw you never had any relationships to begin with

>tfw just want to play video games all day but no one takes you seriously when they hear your voice because female

people assume im a normie roastie gamer girl when im actually a disgusting depressed cunt

There's no way you are going to get positive reinforcement from a place like this or Steam.

Pls b my gf

ayy bby u wun sum fuk

Just try to act normal and when people start treating you differently ignore it.

pls be in M A D R I D

>Met a steam friend on Sup Forums
>Pretty nice fellow, autistic but not overbearing
>Nice conversation
>Give him advice to sing in my language
>Great time
>A week or so later I discover he was a she
>Wot
>She thought I knew but I totally thought it was just a guy with a girly voice
>She takes it very personally that I though she was a man
Can't win with girls.

MUMBAI
U
M
B
A
I

look at my replies and tell me that's possible ;-;

I've removed tons of people because I used to get friend requests pretty much always from TF2 since I was a med main and basically always won, but the people I'd accept would never actually speak to me, play with me or reply if I asked why they even added me. They felt pointless.

It is. Stop being a whiny attention whore.

>It's a "anime steam profile filled with incoherent sentences and inside jokes along with a link to an obscure 80's music video" episode

>Have people on my steam friends list I've spoken to once or I haven't spoken to in 2+ years
>Oh they're playing XYZ game every now and then but we never talk
>Remove them

>People message me and say hey why'd you remove me and I add them back

>We still never talk

>its a "messages you with memes from [popular board] and can't hold a conversation without saying some stupid shit people post for replies on Sup Forums

>its a link to a youtube video about Sup Forums memes

fucks sake ive been on this site since 2007 I am old now I do not need to be forwarded memes you enjoyed thank you

>Nevada-tan

Been some fucking time

>Tfw it's nearly impossible to play video games online with females, not because of them, but because of the orbiters and white knights
It gets so fucking tiring every single time having faggots jump on you for not treating the girl in the game like a goddess.
>Playing R6 Siege online with a girl and some friends of hers
>She wants some pointers on how to play blitz, give them to her
>Tell her when she fucks up and that she's gotta do better next time
>DUDE FUCK OFF SHE'S TRYING
Like goddamn, there's almost always orbiters trying to score that e-pussy

>steam friend spams fifty youtube videos a day and expects you to watch them
>ignores you when you send them some link
some people are weird

>implying that anyone that uses steam actually has friends

>run a server for a game on Sup Forums
>plenty of admins
>two of them are women
>one keeps it on the dl to avoid shitposting
>the other is open about it

>the other is a massive dyke
>mfw people imagine her as a cute girl and she calls them cucks

I just want to talk to cute girls(male) and cute boys.

I have 20 friends on Steam but i talk to only one guy

same

>play games with < 5 of them
>talk regularly to one

H-hi...

what you wanna talk about?

Post evidence of your cuteness.

Fun fucking video games.
Hey cute

I'll email you a picture if you want, but I'd rather not post it where everyone can see.
Hi user!

you first

Having a nice morning?

>tfw I've been talking to the same guy almost every day for about 2 and a half years now
If any other online friends would remove me I'd bat an eye at most. I don't need anyone else as long as I have him.
No homo.

Aw, that's really sweet. Do you love him?

I'm not feeling well and I was trying to sleep but I couldn't manage it, I could be doing better. How are you today? I hope your day is off to a nice start.

Nope. We're just really, really close.

what video games are fun to you?

Do you ever lightly flirt with each other?

Are you me?

>having e-friends

how pathetic are you people, really?

Oh are you still sick? I do hope you feel better. And Im eating leftover pizza watching youtube videos. Probably going to play more Dragon Quest later!
Been playing a shit load of Dragon Quest Builders, I love the series a ton. Honestly I can like just about anything so long as its good.

You have to give yourself the push, nobody else will because nobody's invested in you (yet). This is the bitter truth, and it will never change unless you choose to put in the effort. Applies to all aspects of life, enjoy the shallow comforts of mediocrity or push yourself into unfamilar territory for longer term satisfaction.

t. former NEET who spent 500 days of /played on WoW who's best friends were all online.

The sickest.

Sometimes yeah. It's just for fun, really.

Maybe

add me on steam so i can not talk to you because i don't talk to people i don't know very well and i don't play mp games anyway

i don't know that series. the game has a cute artstyle. i've been playing lots of shadowverse lately but getting burned out. haven't found a new game that really excites me yet.

Poor Cat, I hope you feel better soon. Been playing anything fun?

>4 friends
>all of them i know irl
>used to play a lot but never invite me anymore
>i dont enjoy playing with them anyway
>have to be offline all the time
wish i never added them

Sissy white boy thread

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko420
>tfw no Tomoko gf(male)

How do you not know Dragon Quest! Its so popular! Shadowverse doesn't really appeal to me the game just looks like such a mess that I have no interest in even trying it. But I hope you have fun with it all the same.

What the fuck. Why would they want you to add them back if they never talk to you? This has never happened to me but it sounds retarded.

I'm playing Dead Rising 3 right now, it seems super clunky compared to 2.

>play with group of friends over the years
>went through 1.6, source, and tf2
>one of the guys gets a girlfriend who also happens to be a gamer (xD)
>she starts to bring her friends along
>each one she brings in is worse then the rest, just attracts orbiters and white knights
>eventually me and the other guys cut ourselves off from the one guy and his girlfriend
>she goes off the handle saying how we're all sexist pieces of shit
>the one guy is a literal cuck at this point, defending her and saying we need to get with the times and be more accepting of girls
Why the fuck do these parasites have to come in and fucking ruin everything
>playing a game with voice chat
>girl joins in
>all of a sudden everything is about her
>when you try to change the subject or tell her to get better other people tell you to fuck off or defend her

>have people on friendlist i never talk to nor even remember
>wouldn't even know if they deleted me or not, wouldn't even care

i love Tomoko

you're almost there, only thing you're missing is dota 2 and you'll be the same as any other generic anime profile

Yeah 3 and 4 are definitely a step down, have you played Off the Record at all? You should check that out.

idk. wiki says the series only got published in the US and japan so that's probably why i never heard from it.
not so much fun anymore. i think i'm going to try trails in the sky now for a change.